Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Not me! Zombie! He’s the one who called it out! Not me! Stop with the fucking obsession with me.
Zomb and I have been talking in civility. You won't shut up about me. You got the intervention you wanted and it's backfiring on you because it shows you're a pretentious dick who can insult people all the live long day and can't take it back so you involve the whole board and try to convince them I'm the only one who says shit that is offensive. Stop crying.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I didn’t ask for an apology you fucking idiot. I asked you to stop doing what you’re doing.
No. I don't think I will.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:well, okay. if you see how we "truly feel", and don't think you're welcome anymore... that's up to you.
Of course I know I'm welcomed here. :) :) :) :D :D :D <3 <3 <3
So you’re done pretending you’re going to leave to make everyone say nice things about you?

One thing has been asked of you in this thread. One thing. To stop disrespecting people’s opinions. I didn’t ask you to. Zombie did. I actually told him there was no point in trying, because you’re that difficult.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri May 22, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I didn’t ask for an apology you fucking idiot. I asked you to stop doing what you’re doing.
So you don’t care what people who aren’t me think about it. Nice. Selfish piece of shit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:well, okay. if you see how we "truly feel", and don't think you're welcome anymore... that's up to you.
So you’re done pretending you’re going to leave to make everyone can say nice things about you?

One thing has been asked of you in this thread. One thing. To stop disrespecting people’s opinions. I didn’t ask you to. Zombie did. I actually told him there was no point in trying, because you’re that difficult.
Never said that.

I guess I am that difficult. You were right. I hate all of you and all of your stupid opinions. You got me. The mask is unveiled. I have no respect for any of you. I h8 all of you. Grr. Curse you all. Evil people. HMF good. Jason evil. Only Jason disrespectful. My opinion better than u.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Not me! Zombie! He’s the one who called it out! Not me! Stop with the fucking obsession with me.
Zomb and I have been talking in civility. You won't shut up about me. You got the intervention you wanted and it's backfiring on you because it shows you're a pretentious dick who can insult people all the live long day and can't take it back so you involve the whole board and try to convince them I'm the only one who says shit that is offensive. Stop crying.
Zombie directly told you multiple times that he doesn’t want you to do it. Would you like for me to point out these posts?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
So you don’t care what people who aren’t me think about it. Nice. Selfish piece of shit.
You make a decent fake superhero. But I never once fell for it and never will.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
So you’re done pretending you’re going to leave to make everyone can say nice things about you?

Never said that.

I guess I am that difficult. You were right. I hate all of you and all of your stupid opinions. You got me. The mask is unveiled. I have no respect for any of you. I h8 all of you. Grr. Curse you all. Evil people. HMF good. Jason evil. Only Jason disrespectful. My opinion better than u.
Imagine being such an insecure pathetic excuse for a man that you need to escalate this to the most dramatic extent in every imaginable way rather than just not do the thing you’ve been asked by Zombie to not do.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Did Zombie ask you to stop? Yes or no?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Zombie directly told you multiple times that he doesn’t want you to do it. Would you like for me to point out these posts?
No. I am talking to zomb because you're pretending to be a superhero. You're framing my argument into not having respect for others' opinions when I probably have more respect than most people do on this forum. You refuse to see it. I called you disingenuous. Get the fuck over it and explain why you're not instead of trying to create a circle jerk.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
No. I am talking to zomb because you're pretending to be a superhero. You're framing my argument into not having respect for others' opinions when I probably have more respect than most people do on this forum. You refuse to see it. I called you disingenuous. Get the fuck over it and explain why you're not instead of trying to create a circle jerk.
Did Zombie tell you he didn’t appreciate what you’ve been doing and tell you to stop? Yes or no?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Why don’t you tell Zombie to “get the fuck over it” since he’s the one who actually raised the issue?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Did Zombie ask you to stop? Yes or no?
I'm waiting for him to come back so we can keep talking. Notice how you keep bringing him up bringing him up bringing him up bringing him up? You hate me so badly that you took to PMs to try to sabotage my reputation on here. You weren't counting on me bringing out that behavior is shitty by nearly everyone in the politics board and it's backfiring on you. I have been on the receiving end of the worst shit, I already said it. I never wanted to have an intervention, because I know how people truly feel about me and I am able to look past the political boards and see everyone for who they truly are. We all say shitty things. I say shitty things. Whatever your goal is in here, if we're going to be civil, it doesn't start with anyone. We all need to do our part to be respectful.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
I'm waiting for him to come back so we can keep talking. Notice how you keep bringing him up bringing him up bringing him up bringing him up? You hate me so badly that you took to PMs to try to sabotage my reputation on here. You weren't counting on me bringing out that behavior is shitty by nearly everyone in the politics board and it's backfiring on you. I have been on the receiving end of the worst shit, I already said it. I never wanted to have an intervention, because I know how people truly feel about me and I am able to look past the political boards and see everyone for who they truly are. We all say shitty things. I say shitty things. Whatever your goal is in here, if we're going to be civil, it doesn't start with anyone. We all need to do our part to be respectful.
When the fuck did I take to PMs to sabotage your reputation? That’s a blatant fucking lie.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
what do you wanna talk about?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
When the fuck did I take to PMs to sabotage your reputation? That’s a blatant fucking lie.
Ok. I'm wrong in that regard. Address the rest of the post you've been ignoring for 10 fucking pages.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Ok. I'm wrong in that regard. Address the rest of the post you've been ignoring for 10 fucking pages.
Why the fuck did you just lie about that?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Nothing. It gets heated in here but I have no issue with anyone despite what I say or what anyone says to me in this thread. But according to Head you have an issue with me, I guess.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Why the fuck did you just lie about that?
I didn't lie about that, you fucking clown. I accused you of it and I am taking you at your word that you say I'm wrong. See how that works?

Now address the post you've been ignoring for ten fucking pages.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Nothing. It gets heated in here but I have no issue with anyone despite what I say or what anyone says to me in this thread. But according to Head you have an issue with me, I guess.
i have issue with how you carry yourself in these threads, sometimes. we've talked it through as much as it's gonna go, probably.