Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

None of that bullshit we went back and forth about today means a fucking thing after what you just tried to pull. Zombie will have to fight that battle as you inevitably disrespect everyone with the same shit you do in every political conversation, while pretending you don’t know what they’re talking about. Irrelevant to me now. You are totally worthless in my eyes.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:None of that bullshit we went back and forth about today means a fucking thing after what you just tried to pull. Zombie will have to fight that battle as you inevitably disrespect everyone with the same shit you do in every political conversation, while pretending you don’t know what they’re talking about. Irrelevant to me now. You are totally worthless in my eyes.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I get really fucking pissed at you a lot, but I don't think any less of you, I promise.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:No, it really wasn’t personal up to this point. It was about everyone else. You managed to flip a switch by spreading a dirty fucking lie about me and that’s on you. MY true colors? You exposed just what a lowly scumbag you are with that lie and I’ll never even attempt to be cool with you from this point forward.

Go hunt for some quotes, you bitch. You wanted to make ugly so let’s fucking go.
I'm good. It got ugly enough for me for one day.
Can’t handle your own shame after the blatant fucking lie you tried to pass off about me? It’s good to know you feel shame, after 10 pages of denial and stonewalling.
I misread the way you said it, I am taking you at your word, and I was wrong to assume you were PMing zomb privately. Sixth time.

I don't know how you want me to own up to this, exactly.
There isn’t a way for you to own up to it. You pretty much crossed the last bridge. However bad our interactions were, I never thought you would try to bury me publicly with something so blatantly untrue. We’re done.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:No, it really wasn’t personal up to this point. It was about everyone else. You managed to flip a switch by spreading a dirty fucking lie about me and that’s on you. MY true colors? You exposed just what a lowly scumbag you are with that lie and I’ll never even attempt to be cool with you from this point forward.

Go hunt for some quotes, you bitch. You wanted to make ugly so let’s fucking go.
Can’t handle your own shame after the blatant fucking lie you tried to pass off about me? It’s good to know you feel shame, after 10 pages of denial and stonewalling.
I misread the way you said it, I am taking you at your word, and I was wrong to assume you were PMing zomb privately. Sixth time.

There isn’t a way for you to own up to it. You pretty much crossed the last bridge. However bad our interactions were, I never thought you would try to bury me publicly with something so blatantly untrue. We’re done.
Ok. I mean, you accused me of not owning up to it. I've now owned up to it seven times. I must have completely misread the way you addressed it. It's a message board and this happens all the time. I get it. And now you say there's no way for me to own up to it. I don't know what you want. That one little thing set you off and it's totally bizarre. I'm taking you at your word for it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I never thought you would try to bury me publicly
You mean, the way you've been trying to bury me publicly for the past 6 hours?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I wasn't trying to bury you. I sincerely thought you and zomb must have been PMing each other with the way you worded that. I quickly took it back when you said it wasn't true.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:I wasn't trying to bury you. I sincerely thought you and zomb must have been PMing each other with the way you worded that. I quickly took it back when you said it wasn't true.
no one pm's me unless i do it first. don't drag me into this.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:I wasn't trying to bury you. I sincerely thought you and zomb must have been PMing each other with the way you worded that. I quickly took it back when you said it wasn't true.
I'm not. What is going on here?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I think it was a simple misunderstanding on Jason's part. I'll show myself out now.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Or were you joking, zomb? I've pm'd you first plenty of times I do believe. :p
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Ok. I mean, you accused me of not owning up to it. I've now owned up to it seven times. I must have completely misread the way you addressed it. It's a message board and this happens all the time. I get it. And now you say there's no way for me to own up to it. I don't know what you want. That one little thing set you off and it's totally bizarre. I'm taking you at your word for it.
I told you. I don’t want anything. You know what you did. It’s not “one little thing” to try to make someone look bad through a blatant lie. I never schemed against you. I never tried to manipulate anyone else. I never went behind your back. None of this was ever about me and you. But you know that and didn’t care. You crossed a line and that’s all there is. It’s never going to be normal again.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I never thought you would try to bury me publicly
You mean, the way you've been trying to bury me publicly for the past 6 hours?
So you’re going to follow up a blatant, dirty lie with a total misrepresentation of what was in the original quote.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
i'm not sure... i just don't want to be mixed up into it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Head: I actually told him (zombie) there was no point in trying, because you’re that difficult."

I could only assume with the way Head worded that statement, that they had been talking in private. Which would be totally fine, anyway. He said it isn't true, and I believed him and admitted I was wrong 8 times now and counting.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
You're not.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Head: I actually told him (zombie) there was no point in trying, because you’re that difficult."

I could only assume with the way Head worded that statement, that they had been talking in private. Which would be totally fine, anyway. He said it isn't true, and I believed him and admitted I was wrong 8 times now and counting.
that was earlier in the thread. you can go back a few pages and find it. i also referenced it, before this blew up.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
It’s nothing but a personal thing between two people. You were a residual part of it but he meant to hurt me, not you.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Head: I actually told him (zombie) there was no point in trying, because you’re that difficult."

that was earlier in the thread. you can go back a few pages and find it. i also referenced it, before this blew up.
I know. This is what Head has been harping on for like three pages. When he said "I actually told him" I could only assume the discussion must have been private somewhere. We were in another dumbass heated discussion and I was just clowning with him. Nothing to do with you.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
It’s nothing but a personal thing between two people. You were a residual part of it but he meant to hurt me, not you.
Right, and I was wrong about it...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Right, and I was wrong about it...
Yes, you were wrong for lying. But you did it so it felt right at some point. It is what it is.