Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Cops a murderer I've not heard anyone say anything else and everyone above him has blood on their hands but dont hurt innocent people dont create more innocent victims.
Cop’s a murderer but nothing should be done until the next piece of shit just like him comes along. And the cancerous police culture of this country doesn’t change. Muh Target though
It just happened he wasn't acquitted. Nobody is defending him. They burned down a low income apartment complex what about those people what about people who no longer have a place to work anymore.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

This is what happens when you let thugs terrorize this country under the guise of law and order and absolve them of any responsibility for their actions.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Cops a murderer I've not heard anyone say anything else and everyone above him has blood on their hands but dont hurt innocent people dont create more innocent victims.
Cop’s a murderer but nothing should be done until the next piece of shit just like him comes along. And the cancerous police culture of this country doesn’t change. Muh Target though
It just happened he wasn't acquitted. Nobody is defending him. They burned down a low income apartment complex what about those people what about people who no longer have a place to work anymore.
No matter what happens to him, nothing will change. Thugs with badges will continue to plague this country.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

That whole community is fucked for years and years to come their hardships just got worse for what?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

And yeah actually a lot of people are defending him. The same people who support AR-15 wielding nut jobs protesting stay at home orders.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

:mrgreen:
Headhunter wrote:And yeah actually a lot of people are defending him. The same people who support AR-15 wielding nut jobs protesting stay at home orders.
I have not heard one person defend that guy even the dudes guarding stores acknowledge he was a piece of shit. There is a better way and it doesn't include free shit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:That whole community is fucked for years and years to come their hardships just got worse for what?
All the famous LA riots led to significant police department reforms. LAPD used to be the biggest band of crooks in the country.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote::mrgreen:
Headhunter wrote:And yeah actually a lot of people are defending him. The same people who support AR-15 wielding nut jobs protesting stay at home orders.
I have not heard one person defend that guy even the dudes guarding stores acknowledge he was a piece of shit. There is a better way and it doesn't include free shit.
That’s cool that you haven’t. I have. People are defending him.

What is the better way? Show me where it’s worked.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:That whole community is fucked for years and years to come their hardships just got worse for what?
All the famous LA riots led to significant police department reforms. LAPD used to be the biggest band of crooks in the country.
I cant sacrifice a city because of shitty cops and I never will. Especially today
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I cant sacrifice a city because of shitty cops and I never will. Especially today
Cool, you have that privilege. They don’t target you or me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The city is already broken if you have shitty cops.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
You cant speak for that community no more than I can. Making more people suffer is never the answer. I dont want Minneapolis to become Baltimore and this is exactly what leads to that.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:The city is already broken if you have shitty cops.
it is broken. does that mean anything and everything is fair game in justification to affect the change in the police department? are there any lines that you would draw at all, or no?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
You cant speak for that community no more than I can. Making more people suffer is never the answer. I dont want Minneapolis to become Baltimore and this is exactly what leads to that.
I’m not speaking for them. They’ve clearly spoken for themselves. They’re fucking sick of this.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I’m not speaking for them. They’ve clearly spoken for themselves. They’re fucking sick of this.
Looters and vandals dont speak for the community
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Really, where do they live?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Let's look at that city 2 years from now than we can tell if destroying your own shit was the best course of action
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The city is already broken if you have shitty cops.
it is broken. does that mean anything and everything is fair game in justification to affect the change in the police department? are there any lines that you would draw at all, or no?
If what’s happened in Minneapolis is what it takes to affect change and that’s enough to get it done, it’s absolutely worth it. Of course, that’s unlikely. But if cops continue to murder black people during an economic depression, things will get 100x worse than people stealing tires. You want a repeat of the early 70s, with black militant groups committing real acts of terror? All our war with cops in every city? That will happen if America continues to allow this.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Let's look at that city 2 years from now than we can tell if destroying your own shit was the best course of action
LA ended up much better off and those riots were much worse.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I’m still waiting to hear what is going to work better than rioting. You guys keep telling me there are better solutions. Tell me, and better yet, tell the world.