Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Is it some horrific thing for me to say people are misinformed?
Yeah. The most misinformed person on the site saying people are misinformed are hilarious. Lmao
Where’s the George Floyd in the cop car video?
On the internet. Search for it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Wonder if you guys would call black people racist who found that pic I posted to be funny.
racist would be lumping all black americans together, as if they don't have their own individual points of view or politics or senses of humor. yes, some can be assholes.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Wonder if you guys would call black people racist who found that pic I posted to be funny.
racist would be lumping all black americans together, as if they don't have their own individual points of view or politics or senses of humor. yes, some can be assholes.
Correct!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:It was time for this country to stand up and say fuck the police. Generations overdue.
Your quote. Does not sound like you think there are good cops but a generalization of police as a whole.
Yes. Fuck the police...as a corrupt institution. The institution is broken and needs reform. Feel free to densely interpret that as “fuck every individual police officer personally”. You seem to have trouble distinguishing between an institution and every person it consists of.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Is it some horrific thing for me to say people are misinformed?
Yeah. The most misinformed person on the site saying people are misinformed are hilarious. Lmao
You said you’d find it for us. Zombie and I have asked multiple times.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:It was time for this country to stand up and say fuck the police. Generations overdue.
Your quote. Does not sound like you think there are good cops but a generalization of police as a whole.
Yes. Fuck the police...as a corrupt institution. The institution is broken and needs reform. Feel free to densely interpret that as “fuck every individual police officer personally”. You seem to have trouble distinguishing between an institution and every person it consists of.
I think BLM also has that issue.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Correct!
this is not a revelation. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
You're a big boy. Work the internet. You've always got a search engine ready every time I stump you in here. You should be quite skilled at it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Correct!
For some, it is. For some, they'd rather be angry and shake fists at the clouds. Ain't nobody got time to dat
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Some people think condoning rioting is a form of caring for other people some people do not. Some people think hating cops is a form of caring for people other people do not. Some people think ignoring statistics is a form of caring for people other people do not. Some people think hypocrisy and double standards are a way of caring for people others do not. I myself find these things extremely counter productive to the greater good of all people
Nice collection of straw men there. It’s certainly easier to say someone is “condoning riots” than it is to engage with the idea that riots are a natural and unfortunate consequence of a failure to enforce the law justly, rather than something anyone roots for. It’s certainly easier to make this about “hating cops” than the actual attempts at reform being discussed to improve policing and rebuild some level of trust between them and the communities they serve. Its certainly easier to say people are “ignoring statistics” than to consider that those statistics don’t reveal what you think they do, and that an elementary understanding of math alone won’t get you the answers you’re looking for. It’s certainly easier to call everything “hypocrisy” or a “double standard” rather than try to consider the distinctions you brush over.

You can be lazy and frame every argument however you want so that you don’t have to engage in real conversation. And I can call it out for the bullshit it is.
You claim everyone and I feel comfortable saying the majority of Americans who do not agree with you are either lazy,apathetic,misinformed or racist. How much different are you from people who post things like Jason? My way or the highway type thinking is as counter productive as any absolute a far right person would think.
How much different am I from Jason? For one, I’m not a racist piece of shit.

You’re not even making arguments. Just “hey, why do you think you’re so right, man” platitudes. Why don’t you try making a case, just not one built on straw men?
You're a white knight liberal cuck piece of shit with a warped view on politics and history because your liberal professors cut your balls off. :D
You’re a dumb racist scumbag whose best hope in life is getting discount blowjobs from truck stop hookers.
Better than the trannies you liberals wanna fuck.
Can only hope the meth heads who blow you give you enough collective STDs to make your dick fall off, so you’ll have nothing left to lose there when the Trump administration collapses.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Can only hope the meth heads who blow you give you enough collective STDs to make your dick fall off, so you’ll have nothing left to lose there when the Trump administration collapses.
What do you mean? I always reject BJs from your mom.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Yeah that's different from saying black people are criminals or Jewish people are greedy? I didnt mean all black people or all Jewish people just the bad ones. Laughable
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
You're a big boy. Work the internet. You've always got a search engine ready every time I stump you in here. You should be quite skilled at it.
No that’s not how this works. The burden of proof is on your end. We know you’re full of shit. Prove to us that you aren’t.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Correct!
For some, it is. For some, they'd rather be angry and shake fists at the clouds. Ain't nobody got time to dat
well, then don't respond if you don't have time for a discussion with people who have a different world view.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
No that’s not how this works. The burden of proof is on your end. We know you’re full of shit. Prove to us that you aren’t.
Video's still up. I just watched it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Yeah that's different from saying black people are criminals or Jewish people are greedy? I didnt mean all black people or all Jewish people just the bad ones. Laughable
Yes...of course it’s different. Policing is a job with collective goals, working together in an institutional format, and the problems are from the top down in how policing is carried out. Black people and Jewish people are individuals. How can you not understand the difference.

Basically in your mind I’m just as much of a “racist” as Jason because I want an institution to be reformed. Are you as bad as a “racist” if you think a political administration is also broken? The judicial branch? What exactly are the limits of this insane false equivalence?
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Correct!
well, then don't respond if you don't have time for a discussion with people who have a different world view.
It's more than "different world view" in this thread. You know it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
show me? provide a link or tell me what to search?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
show me? provide a link or tell me what to search?
youtube.internet
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Prove you aren’t full of shit and post it.