Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
taking the words of a black muslim to get your point across. progress! :P
Nobody will listen to my white opinion.
whoever disagrees with you isn't doing it cause it's "white opinion".
Yeah. It is.
people listen to me. i have "white opinion" too? :P
The left is pretending to stand up against racism. Anyone not on the left who calls them out on their bullshit has to be black, because nobody else will be taken seriously. That's how racist the left is.
"call them on their bullshit" by having a different point of view. you want to make it out that everyone has to have the same viewpoint, or else it's bullshit. unless it's your opinion that's not the same as someone else's. then that's fine.
The riots are bullshit. Looting stores is bullshit. Beating on helpless old white men and stabbing old white women to death is bullshit. Any other point of view is wrong.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: The riots are bullshit. ooting stores is bullshit.
and i've said as much, several times.

also police shooting at people who are just outside their doors, cause it's curfew is bullshit. kneeling on someone til they go limp and die because you can is bullshit too. there's lots of bullshit to go around. let's try to be better all around.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Beating on helpless old white men and stabbing old white women to death is bullshit.
you added this after the quote. i agree here too.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

What is your stance anyways, zombs? I can't read through 100 pages of a dumpster fire. Have you gone all Dr. Dre? I got to outfit you with a clock necklace?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:What is your stance anyways, zombs? I can't read through 100 pages of a dumpster fire. Have you gone all Dr. Dre? I got to outfit you with a clock necklace?
my stance is that we need some serious reform, weed out the bad cops and the cops that look the other way or cover for the bad cops. and that riots and looting damages that cause and also the communities of those working toward that cause.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

There is lynching going on. Protesters are lynching statues, isn't that cute.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:What is your stance anyways, zombs? I can't read through 100 pages of a dumpster fire. Have you gone all Dr. Dre? I got to outfit you with a clock necklace?
my stance is that we need some serious reform, weed out the bad cops and the cops that look the other way or cover for the bad cops. and that riots and looting damages that cause and also the communities of those working toward that cause.
Alright, I'll just get you a fake rolex and call it a day.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
nah, it's better if i don't go out of my way to look the part. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
nah, it's better if i don't go out of my way to look the part. :P
You can keep it in a locked drawer.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I'd personally engrave it too. "Zombs, don't let Seb and Headward's stink get on you. Watch yourself!". :lol: It'd be aces.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:It was time for this country to stand up and say fuck the police. Generations overdue.
Your quote. Does not sound like you think there are good cops but a generalization of police as a whole.
Yes. Fuck the police...as a corrupt institution. The institution is broken and needs reform. Feel free to densely interpret that as “fuck every individual police officer personally”. You seem to have trouble distinguishing between an institution and every person it consists of.
Yeah that's different from saying black people are criminals or Jewish people are greedy? I didnt mean all black people or all Jewish people just the bad ones. Laughable
The police isn’t any people. It’s not that individual police officers are the issue of any stripe. It’s that the institution is not fit for purpose. Regardless of how many good or bad or decent or indifferent individuals is in place.
Ding ding ding.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:There is lynching going on. Protesters are lynching statues, isn't that cute.
"How will we remember history?!" - people who don't study history
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:It was time for this country to stand up and say fuck the police. Generations overdue.
Your quote. Does not sound like you think there are good cops but a generalization of police as a whole.
Yes. Fuck the police...as a corrupt institution. The institution is broken and needs reform. Feel free to densely interpret that as “fuck every individual police officer personally”. You seem to have trouble distinguishing between an institution and every person it consists of.
Yeah that's different from saying black people are criminals or Jewish people are greedy? I didnt mean all black people or all Jewish people just the bad ones. Laughable
The police isn’t any people. It’s not that individual police officers are the issue of any stripe. It’s that the institution is not fit for purpose. Regardless of how many good or bad or decent or indifferent individuals is in place.
Ding ding ding.
Is it dinner time? I hope neither of you are cooking.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

What's this bullshit about how we're supposed to be supporting every criminal and hating every cop? Feel like this was clarified earlier, and wouldn't have been brought up again by anyone with credibility. Why not just actually listen to the arguments being made
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:There is lynching going on. Protesters are lynching statues, isn't that cute.
Somewhere along the way, anyone worth a piss finds something better to do than study the past. That was fun until I had a real job.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Am I wrong in assuming the conservatives here have no interest in engaging with the concept of police reform and just want to call us cop haters and tell us that makes us "as bad as racists"? I'm getting nothing from any of you here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Somewhere along the way, anyone worth a piss finds something better to do than study the past. That was fun until I had a real job.
"Knowing things is for PUSSIES!" - alpha, very smart MAGA men
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
what? :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
what? :P
If you're a real alpha, you'd never pull a beta move like wanting to know things. That's for bitches.