Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The black man is always bad. That is the worldview Jason was raised on. It’s not a surprise when every white person gets the benefit of the doubt but any black person in question is assumed to be obviously guilty. That is how racists think.
Get black friends. I'm not even kidding.
I obviously do have black friends. You have one apparently self-loathing black guy in your life who you only respect because he’s been “civilized” by white foster parents.
I'm not talking about one or two acquaintances. I'm talking about at minimum an actual handful of inner circle black friends. Your behavior is telling. People who behave like you do not have actual black friends that you speak to regularly. Most black people laugh at you. Including the 90% who vote democrat.
I don’t have one inner circle. I have groups of friends from different stages of my life, several of of whom are black. Thats hard for you to imagine because you’ve never left Hicksville.

I promise the majority of black people would consider you racist white trash. Which, of course, you are. I’m glad you have one “civilized” black friend you keep around in case you ever get in trouble for muttering the N word under your breath.
You are lying. I can read it on you. You have acquaintances. You don't have one actual black friend in your close inner circle, and it is telling.
You’re a dumb racist, you can’t read anything, let alone a person you’ve never met.
Keep childishly insulting. I don't care. You know I'm right.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Jason is more offended by accusations of racism than actual racism. He would be the first person to attend a public lynching, as well as the first person to be outraged at an unfounded accusation.
I publicly lynch you in these threads all the time. We've established that.
Yet you’re always the one crying about leaving the board and begging people to say nice things about you before you go.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote: The world knew about it long before the FBI got involved. He could've easily put an end to it right off the bat and didn't.
does that equate to faking a hate crime, to you?
Oh, no. I was being facetious with the hate crime thing, if that's what you mean. In reference to Juicy Smoliet.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Jason is more offended by accusations of racism than actual racism. He would be the first person to attend a public lynching, as well as the first person to be outraged at an unfounded accusation.
Yet you’re always the one crying about leaving the board and begging people to say nice things about you before you go.
I just feel bad for having to bury you all the time since you can only retort with childish nonsense and personal insults.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The black man is always bad. That is the worldview Jason was raised on. It’s not a surprise when every white person gets the benefit of the doubt but any black person in question is assumed to be obviously guilty. That is how racists think.
I obviously do have black friends. You have one apparently self-loathing black guy in your life who you only respect because he’s been “civilized” by white foster parents.
I'm not talking about one or two acquaintances. I'm talking about at minimum an actual handful of inner circle black friends. Your behavior is telling. People who behave like you do not have actual black friends that you speak to regularly. Most black people laugh at you. Including the 90% who vote democrat.
I don’t have one inner circle. I have groups of friends from different stages of my life, several of of whom are black. Thats hard for you to imagine because you’ve never left Hicksville.

I promise the majority of black people would consider you racist white trash. Which, of course, you are. I’m glad you have one “civilized” black friend you keep around in case you ever get in trouble for muttering the N word under your breath.
You are lying. I can read it on you. You have acquaintances. You don't have one actual black friend in your close inner circle, and it is telling.
You’re a dumb racist, you can’t read anything, let alone a person you’ve never met.
I know you love to gaslight people into your bullshit conception of reality but it’s kinda funny seeing you try to convince me who my friends are.

It’s very telling how often you need to tell everyone that you have a black friend. That is your “cover” for being an obvious racist.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote: The world knew about it long before the FBI got involved. He could've easily put an end to it right off the bat and didn't.
Oh, no. I was being facetious with the hate crime thing, if that's what you mean. In reference to Juicy Smoliet.
why didn't you lead with that, after i replied that it's not what i'm hearing... :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:It was already known corons was gonna devastate. Let's let everybody and everything else tank as collateral damage though, and just cut everybody magical checks until the cows come home with no end in sight. Especially when so many vermin seem to care and will spread this shit to their grandmother on a whim. Sounds like a party.
It’s not a magical check when it’s to billionaires of course...
I'm sure everyone is fine if want to throw some petty cash at the dogs instead. It will run out.
Why would it “run out”?
We can print it all day. I got pretty bitchin printer here do a p good job.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
why didn't you lead with that, after i replied that it's not what i'm hearing... :P
I thought you meant you heard a different story than what I heard. I thought you knew I was being facetious. :p
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I just feel bad for having to bury you all the time since you can only retort with childish nonsense and personal insults.
There is nothing childish about exposing racist trash.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I know you love to gaslight people into your bullshit conception of reality but it’s kinda funny seeing you try to convince me who my friends are.

It’s very telling how often you need to tell everyone that you have a black friend. That is your “cover” for being an obvious racist.
You made it fairly easy for me to tell that you have no black friends in your inner circle. You can deny all you want, but we both know the truth.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Bashing non existent racism has kind of been the go-to for the left. Mainly from people who wish they had black friends.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:It was already known corons was gonna devastate. Let's let everybody and everything else tank as collateral damage though, and just cut everybody magical checks until the cows come home with no end in sight. Especially when so many vermin seem to care and will spread this shit to their grandmother on a whim. Sounds like a party.
It’s not a magical check when it’s to billionaires of course...
I'm sure everyone is fine if want to throw some petty cash at the dogs instead. It will run out.
Why would it “run out”?
We can print it all day. I got pretty bitchin printer here do a p good job.
Exactly. It doesn’t run out. That would never be a problem.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Bashing non existent racism has kind of been the go-to for the left. Mainly from people who wish they had black friends.
Yet you’re the only person on the right here I’ve ever considered a racist. Because it isn’t about partisan politics, it’s about your racism.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
I thought you meant you heard a different story than what I heard. I thought you knew I was being facetious. :p
i guess i'm dense. i'm just used to you posting seriously about "war on whites" and "fake news" and the like.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Yet you’re the only person on the right here I’ve ever considered a racist. Because it isn’t about partisan politics, it’s about your racism.
You've had a bizarre disdain for me starting in the sports threads. It carried over to politics. You have a vendetta against me for whatever reason.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
You've had a bizarre disdain for me starting in the sports threads. It carried over to politics. You have a vendetta against me for whatever reason.
Maybe. The "lmao" should've given it away. :ugeek:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

If you have an economy on life support with little spending power, that’s exactly when it would make sense to send checks. You won’t have to worry about fighting inflation for a while.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
"it looks like a noose but does it operate like a noose"... it could be a fucking symbol, not for practical use. no one ever said oh my god some whitey is trying to kill the driver.... geez. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Maybe. The "lmao" should've given it away. :ugeek:
i'm dense. but you're still going with it. so....