Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:A tremendous leader for honest, law abiding citizens. Big league. 4th greatest president in the history of the United States with the potential to jump to #2 or #3 under the current political climate.

And he hasn't even served a full term yet. 4.5 more years of excellence coming.
Yeah, I'm not an honest law abiding American. And neither are some of my friends who cant stand Trump. He is divisive and isn't a great leader. I'll agree that Dems are bad too brother. But we need next level leadership. Trump obviously is not it. You and others blame the media, even when we hear him live and call out his bullshit. Trust me, he loves you as much as Nancy Pelosi does. *hugs*
I get a tremendous read on people. I can tell Trump is genuine to a certain extent, but he is certainly genuine enough, and easily the most genuine politician since Reagan. He is the perfect man for the job under this political climate. The dems have released the hounds and it's only going to backfire on them. They are controlling the rioting and looting by implementing victim mentality into their political strategy. They single handedly caused all the bullshit in 2020 because they're the biggest crybabies since the ungrateful Colonials.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Antifa tore down the fucking Frederick Douglass statue...
FREDERICK... FUCKING... DOUGLASS.

LMAO
Dumb shit. For one, antifa is not an organized group. Tearing down Frederick Douglas's statue is as bad as conservatives who care about Jim Crow era statues. ;)
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:A tremendous leader for honest, law abiding citizens. Big league. 4th greatest president in the history of the United States with the potential to jump to #2 or #3 under the current political climate.

Yeah, I'm not an honest law abiding American. And neither are some of my friends who cant stand Trump. He is divisive and isn't a great leader. I'll agree that Dems are bad too brother. But we need next level leadership. Trump obviously is not it. You and others blame the media, even when we hear him live and call out his bullshit. Trust me, he loves you as much as Nancy Pelosi does. *hugs*
I get a tremendous read on people. I can tell Trump is genuine to a certain extent, but he is certainly genuine enough, and easily the most genuine politician since Reagan. He is the perfect man for the job under this political climate. The dems have released the hounds and it's only going to backfire on them. They are controlling the rioting and looting by implementing victim mentality into their political strategy. They single handedly caused all the bullshit in 2020 because they're the biggest crybabies since the ungrateful Colonials.
My wife and everyone that I know will tell you that I have a tremendous read on bad people. Hence, Trump. Dude would make you wipe his ass if he could.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:

LMAO
Dumb shit. For one, antifa is not an organized group. Tearing down Frederick Douglas's statue is as bad as conservatives who care about Jim Crow era statues. ;)
Literally nobody cares. Conservatives don't riot, stop traffic or threaten to kill people. They have jobs and shit. You can't talk about rights without responsibility. They go hand in hand. And these liberal thugs screaming about rights while adopting no responsibility is the precise reason they are miserable, intolerable human cunts.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

My wife and everyone that I know will tell you that I have a tremendous read on bad people. Hence, Trump. Dude would make you wipe his ass if he could.
I challenge you to a read-off.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

How do you feel about the black thugs stopping traffic, pulling their guns out on white people and demanding reparations?

This country was literally founded with a primary goal of ending the slave trade. America started the trend of slavery being frowned upon, and people continue to push the nonsense agenda that we are a nation of slavery. Lmao.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Democrats and out-of-touch leftist morons want to defund all the men who ran into the burning buildings of the Twin Towers on September 11th.

Lunacy.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

California couple charged with hate crime for painting over BLM graffiti.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

LMAO
Literally nobody cares. Conservatives don't riot, stop traffic or threaten to kill people. They have jobs and shit. You can't talk about rights without responsibility. They go hand in hand. And these liberal thugs screaming about rights while adopting no responsibility is the precise reason they are miserable, intolerable human cunts.
Ok....I'm done. I love ya buddy, but we shouldn't discuss politics anymore. See ya in the sports threads.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Zombs, I don't mean to pick on you, but you're the only lib on. So the "experts" are now saying this corons is now legit airborne, it's spreading like wildfire through the air. So I have to wonder of this new revelation... everyone is saying all you rioters have nothing to do with the spikes and splurges and gloriousness we are experiencing... but you turn on the news and see all the mouth breathers fucking shit up in the dirty streets... they're all patron saints, of course. It's just law abiding citizens who want to go breathe the open air at the beach, or have a bbq with loved ones that are the fucking problem, and must be locked down.... .. ......

I love the mentality of the new normal!
you call me out by name, and then "you rioters"? thanks a lot.... :P

i think that rioters are a problem, both because of potentially spreading the virus and damaging communities and causes that they are taking advantage of. but i don't think you should dismiss one problem, as it relates to the spread of covid, because there is also another problem.
Sorry zombs, you need to cleanse yourself of that rioty liberal stench, it's rank. There's no getting the stink off of Headward/Seb/J-Mac and the like, but if we purify you in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, I'm confident we will purge of that desire for free shit and no responsibility. There's good in you, gotta stop polluting the waters with the dirty street vermin, keep it pristine ready to drink it in, man.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Zombs, I don't mean to pick on you, but you're the only lib on. So the "experts" are now saying this corons is now legit airborne, it's spreading like wildfire through the air. So I have to wonder of this new revelation... everyone is saying all you rioters have nothing to do with the spikes and splurges and gloriousness we are experiencing... but you turn on the news and see all the mouth breathers fucking shit up in the dirty streets... they're all patron saints, of course. It's just law abiding citizens who want to go breathe the open air at the beach, or have a bbq with loved ones that are the fucking problem, and must be locked down.... .. ......

i think that rioters are a problem, both because of potentially spreading the virus and damaging communities and causes that they are taking advantage of. but i don't think you should dismiss one problem, as it relates to the spread of covid, because there is also another problem.
Sorry zombs, you need to cleanse yourself of that rioty liberal stench, it's rank. There's no getting the stink off of Headward/Seb/J-Mac and the like, but if we purify you in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, I'm confident we will purge of that desire for free shit and no responsibility. There's good in you, gotta stop polluting the waters with the dirty street vermin, keep it pristine ready to drink it in, man.
This post should be a shirt sold in an HMF gift shop/recovery center
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

i guess i have my own particular kind of liberal stench.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

i guess i have my own particular kind of liberal stench.
There's only one, and it's drenched in equal parts desire for free shit, no responsibility, self-loathing, hate for country, black licorice and peppermint. Couple that will rolling around in the filthy street. It's why we can't get no close encounters of the third kind up in here, aliens get one whiff of that aroma and move right along.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

What dysmorphic strawman are you building there reign.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

San Francisco introduces "Caren Act" to prosecute white people who call the police.

Leftism is eating itself.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:San Francisco introduces "Caren Act" to prosecute white people who call the police.

if they follow the law as i've read it to be written, then it could be a good thing. if they use it as a way to dismiss calls that involve a threat where the skin color or some other distinguishing feature is mentioned, then it's going to cause some serious backlash, justifiably.

that said...

"Current California law considers false police reports misdemeanor or felony offenses. But that does not include those who make calls like those described in the CAREN Act."

how does it not? false police reports include those made against black americans, right?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:San Francisco introduces "Caren Act" to prosecute white people who call the police.

if they follow the law as i've read it to be written, then it could be a good thing. if they use it as a way to dismiss calls that involve a threat where the skin color or some other distinguishing feature is mentioned, then it's going to cause some serious backlash, justifiably.

that said...

"Current California law considers false police reports misdemeanor or felony offenses. But that does not include those who make calls like those described in the CAREN Act."

how does it not? false police reports include those made against black americans, right?
Lol, currently false police reports don't yammer on about race, sexual preferences etc. It just worries if you're fucking lying. All the bullshit are what they want to tack on.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

that said...

Lol, currently false police reports don't yammer on about race, sexual preferences etc. It just worries if you're fucking lying. All the bullshit are what they want to tack on.
'
if a caller indicates race, and it's a threat. take it seriously. if the caller indicates race, and it turns out that there was no threat, treat it as a false police report.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

that said...

'
if a caller indicates race, and it's a threat. take it seriously. if the caller indicates race, and it turns out that there was no threat, treat it as a false police report.
Except that’s not harsh enough. Act like a racist bag of dicks, get treated like one.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:

that said...

'
So just indicating race and descriptors is the line? You're in an anxious and potentially hostile situation, you call the police, they are looking for as much information as possible. You're just supposed to say "This person (can't use gender, that's an additional lawsuit waiting to happen) is being a meanie (can't say cunt or bag of dicks). Please find them somewhere (can't use a bad descriptor for the neighborhood, might offend)". That'll get em somewhere.

Being a cop today is fun. Dirty Harry's glad he retired.