Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:There’s no question he snorts something. Probably adderall and benzos.
Lots of people snort Benzos. Which is funny because they aren't water soluble. You will only get like 30% of the drug. Lol.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I think he sees no way to make this work now which is why he’s going all in on crazy racism. Feels like a bad way forward but I guess that’s a good thing.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I don't think the average human could handle watching Biden and Trump babbling at each other for an entire debate. It would be like C.I.A. torture training. I'm thinking there is a 0 percent chance of a presidential debate this election.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

WH Press Secretary on Trump pushing to reopen schools: “The science should not stand in the way of this.”

This country is pathetic.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:I don't think the average human could handle watching Biden and Trump babbling at each other for an entire debate. It would be like C.I.A. torture training. I'm thinking there is a 0 percent chance of a presidential debate this election.
I don’t think they need a debate. It adds nothing to the current state of play.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Everything about the handling of this Pandemic by Trump and his administration is pathetic. Every move is short term thinking, finger pointing and failure to lead. It’s not even like he needed to be a good leader. Even mediocrity would’ve been better than this.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Everything about the handling of this Pandemic by Trump and his administration is pathetic. Every move is short term thinking, finger pointing and failure to lead. It’s not even like he needed to be a good leader. Even mediocrity would’ve been better than this.
It's a shit show, for sure.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

My students and friends in Europe are enjoying their summer! Would be fun to visit them, but we’re of course banned from traveling abroad due to how horribly this pandemic has been handled.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The UK is doing badly and we are way more in control than the US.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:My students and friends in Europe are enjoying their summer! Would be fun to visit them, but we’re of course banned from traveling abroad due to how horribly this pandemic has been handled.
Good for them. I trust they didn't congregate in the filthy streets like vermin to scream at each other for months on end. That kinda helps in a massive health crisis of filthy bat ridden disease. You wouldn't know nothing about that, I hope your friends do.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:My students and friends in Europe are enjoying their summer! Would be fun to visit them, but we’re of course banned from traveling abroad due to how horribly this pandemic has been handled.
Good for them. I trust they didn't congregate in the filthy streets like vermin to scream at each other for months on end. That kinda helps in a massive health crisis of filthy bat ridden disease. You wouldn't know nothing about that, I hope your friends do.
And yet, the biggest spikes we’ve seen have come from Texas, Florida, Georgia, Arizona and Southern California and not from cities with the biggest protests like New York and Seattle. Because the biggest problem is re-opening businesses, bars, restaurants etc. and not outdoor gatherings. And right wing idiots who think their freedoms are at stake if they have to wear the masks. Of course, you have no problem with these people, but can’t say enough negative things about protesters. GTFO.

But yes, it is definitely inconvenient that murderer cops had to become an issue yet again during a pandemic. They should probably stop murdering people.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Oh, and also, yes, there were massive protests across Europe as well. Our police are not just an embarrassment here, but also internationally. Your narrative is trash.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:Oh, and also, yes, there were massive protests across Europe as well. Our police are not just an embarrassment here, but also internationally. Your narrative is trash.
Isn't it a state by state thing governor thing?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Oh, and also, yes, there were massive protests across Europe as well. Our police are not just an embarrassment here, but also internationally. Your narrative is trash.
City, county and state. But training/culture and the absurd power police unions have (almost Mafia-like) are problems everywhere so it’s a national problem.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
City, county and state. But training/culture and the absurd power police unions have (almost Mafia-like) are problems everywhere so it’s a national problem.
I would say teacher's unions are just as bad but I may be wrong let's sit back and watch the cops being put in check results. Just a hint I saw it in 2015 not good but maybe this time will be different.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
I would say teacher's unions are just as bad but I may be wrong let's sit back and watch the cops being put in check results. Just a hint I saw it in 2015 not good but maybe this time will be different.
When teacher’s unions cover for teachers murdering children, physically abusing them, planting fake evidence to discipline them and other such things, that comparison might have merit.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
When teacher’s unions cover for teachers murdering children, physically abusing them, planting fake evidence to discipline them and other such things, that comparison might have merit.
Teachers unions cover for putting uneducated people into the world that contribute to people who interact with police. Let's get to the root of the problem
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Teachers unions cover for putting uneducated people into the world that contribute to people who interact with police. Let's get to the root of the problem
Uh, what? Teachers’ unions are responsible for policemen kneeling on people’s necks until they die and shooting point blank range into cars when people reach for their wallets? Make this make sense because there’s no correlation between issues here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The root of the problem is tax dollars leaving American cities (less consumer spending to help businesses thrive, low property values leading to under-funded schools) and the violent unchecked nature of policing, not teachers’ unions.

Property taxes funding local schools is one of the most absurd ways this country operates to keep people in poverty. It’s an absolutely insane system and it has nothing to do with teachers, who have to work harder with less resources to help keep kids on track.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
And yet, the biggest spikes we’ve seen have come from Texas, Florida, Georgia, Arizona and Southern California and not from cities with the biggest protests like New York and Seattle. Because the biggest problem is re-opening businesses, bars, restaurants etc. and not outdoor gatherings. And right wing idiots who think their freedoms are at stake if they have to wear the masks. Of course, you have no problem with these people, but can’t say enough negative things about protesters. GTFO.

But yes, it is definitely inconvenient that murderer cops had to become an issue yet again during a pandemic. They should probably stop murdering people.
LA Is the epitome of a fucking disease ridden cesspool of the highest order beyond New York, it was ALWAYS gonna be the mecca, GTFO. Rope off you and your cesspool of vermin spreading garbage, be aight.
And who is the murderer now? Those that want to go spread disease to whine and cry.
You want to join em, hurry the fuck up, in a bodybag.