Horror or Corny ?

You can talk about anything here
Lunachic
Charter Member

Horror or Corny ?

Post by Lunachic »

I will go first
The Nun ~ Although I am not a big Conjuring fan ( especially part 2) The Nun looked interesting to me and even kind of ominous . When I heard they were making a movie just for her I thought cool.. will find out her backstory and hopefully some good content . Alas pg 13 movies are tough to navigate at times. More Jump Scares than substance. This movie is Corny and not the good Corny. maybe I need a new description . To me Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is Camp but I enjoy the hell out of it.. this one was so bland so bubble gum I struggled to get through it. I gave it a 7 on my Corny scale and my never re`watch list

do you have a list of Cornies ? :P
zombie
Administrator

Re: Horror or Corny ?

Post by zombie »

i watched a film called extremity, last night, after seeing it recommended by a horror youtuber that i like. it's bad.... and i don't know if that qualifies it for a corny or not. but i suggest avoid at all costs. even though it should be up our alleys as genre fans. it didn't work in execution. severely didn't work. ewww. :P
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

The Nun was rated R. :P
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Havok wrote:The Nun was rated R. :P
Indeed and it still sucked balls
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

zombie wrote:i watched a film called extremity, last night, after seeing it recommended by a horror youtuber that i like. it's bad.... and i don't know if that qualifies it for a corny or not. but i suggest avoid at all costs. even though it should be up our alleys as genre fans. it didn't work in execution. severely didn't work. ewww. :P
Just read a little about it and it has an interesting premise but I will heed your warning :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Lunachic wrote:
zombie wrote:i watched a film called extremity, last night, after seeing it recommended by a horror youtuber that i like. it's bad.... and i don't know if that qualifies it for a corny or not. but i suggest avoid at all costs. even though it should be up our alleys as genre fans. it didn't work in execution. severely didn't work. ewww. :P
Just read a little about it and it has an interesting premise but I will heed your warning :P
i don't want to discourage, if you are interested in it. i've been wrong before. :P
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

zombie wrote:
Lunachic wrote:
i don't want to discourage, if you are interested in it. i've been wrong before. :P
I trust your Opinion