Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:It’s incredible that there’s no shame in the administration. When they with a straight face blame Obama for this, a guy out of power for 3.5 years, it’s just pure weak leadership. No responsibility. No ownership. No real governing. Makes their re-election pitch so fucking dumb. Make America GreatAgain after 4 years of making America worse.
His followers eat that shit up too. Which, I find to be odd. Obama supporters didnt criticize him either. That's where we are at as a country. Cant criticize our leaders. Gotta be lock step with them.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Say what you want about this dreadful administration, what’s most embarrassing to me is Americans’ refusal to participate in anything that will collectively make everyone’s lives easier. Brainwashed idiots screaming about freedom. Wear the mask, you dopes. And stop crying about the government wanting to track you, that already happens. They’re called cell phones!
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

You’d think basic measures would be easily implementable. Easy stuff.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

If you can find the Jonathan Swan interview video from yesterday I finally figured out why Trump is so lost. Nobody is briefing him properly judging by those dumb graphs and charts he was waving around. And nobody is explaining how the stats work. He thinks there’s a lower mortality rate due to the volume of testing and nothing else.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Lmao. People worship this idiot.

https://twitter.com/axios/status/129049 ... 48096?s=21
Wow. But that's just how he talks, Head. :lol:

I like how him, his robot daughter, her slimey husband, and all of his donors can vote by mail. But the rest of the population can't. Lol.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Lmao. People worship this idiot.

https://twitter.com/axios/status/129049 ... 48096?s=21
Wow. But that's just how he talks, Head. :lol:

I like how him, his robot daughter, her slimey husband, and all of his donors can vote by mail. But the rest of the population can't. Lol.
You can't do that! Look at my colorful charts!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

You can’t do that. Lol.

Also what kind of idiot can’t say something about a guy like John Lewis. Pathetic.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Lewis didn’t like Trump so Trump has no use for him. Leader of 300+ million people but for Trump there’s no greater priority than being told by others how great he is. Strong indicator of what a micropenis of a human being he actually is, which of course is obvious to anyone outside the cult.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Finally home. Beer in hand. I can now watch this interview in full. I've only read about it so far. Wish me luck!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jmac Attack wrote:Finally home. Beer in hand. I can now watch this interview in full. I've only read about it so far. Wish me luck!
Holy shit....I'm like 14 minutes into it. Did Trump just do the whole Ricky Bobby if you're not first....your last? Jesus. Wtf am I watching?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Wow....this is bad. Really fucking crazy. My wife just told me, and yall can ask her on facebook if this is true....she said-

Amber- If you fucking vote independent again, I'm kicking your ass.

Me- Even creepy Joe ain't this bad.

Amber- Dont you start motherfucker lol.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I have the privilege of living in a solidly blue state so my Biden vote isn’t really needed. If I lived in a coin flip state like Ohio, no question I’d vote Joe, cognitive decline and all. It’s just time for this fucked up experiment to end. The MAGA cultists had their fun watching this administration govern horribly for four years just because they wanted to troll liberals, now it’s time for the adults to take over again. I don’t care if Joe is a drool case on day one, his administration will obviously be 100000x more competent than the group of sycophants and scumbags Trump has empowered.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Country is spiraling out of control in so many ways in large part thanks to horrific leadership and we have people who see it all play out and actually say “At least we have the great Trump”. This all needs to end.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Country is spiraling out of control in so many ways in large part thanks to horrific leadership and we have people who see it all play out and actually say “At least we have the great Trump”. This all needs to end.
It's crazy shit.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:I have the privilege of living in a solidly blue state so my Biden vote isn’t really needed. If I lived in a coin flip state like Ohio, no question I’d vote Joe, cognitive decline and all. It’s just time for this fucked up experiment to end. The MAGA cultists had their fun watching this administration govern horribly for four years just because they wanted to troll liberals, now it’s time for the adults to take over again. I don’t care if Joe is a drool case on day one, his administration will obviously be 100000x more competent than the group of sycophants and scumbags Trump has empowered.
I feel ya.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also it’s of vital importance to stop the flow of Republican federal judges.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Judges should be apolitical appointments across the board and should have limits to their terms.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Judges should be apolitical appointments across the board and should have limits to their terms.
I mean, sure. That would be great. Meanwhile in reality...
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

No, indeed. Be good to get 8 years of democratic judges in place. Maybe remove a bunch of SCOTUS judges who have no business bring there. Looking at you Kavanaugh.