8/4/Pleasure (Ladies) 20

The daily chat room.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Re: 8/4/Pleasure (Ladies) 20

Post by DAEBO »

Lunachic wrote:
CrazyRalphLives wrote:Good evening fuckers and fuckees!
:D hey there crazyone

Wassup?
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

This second season of Umbrella Academy is way better than the first one
CrazyRalphLives
Charter Member

Post by CrazyRalphLives »

DAEBO wrote:
Lunachic wrote:

Wassup?
Hey man!
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Came across a great find today ! one of the boxes of my horror collection I had in storage.. I lost so much guys :(
but super happy to find this box
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

CrazyRalphLives wrote:
DAEBO wrote:
Lunachic wrote:

Wassup?
Hey man!
I just started drinking. I apologize for whatever happens after..... NOW
Last edited by DAEBO on Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Lunachic wrote:Came across a great find today ! one of the boxes of my horror collection I had in storage.. I lost so much guys :(
but super happy to find this box
Heart!
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

I have some neighbors across the way , they sub-let the townhouse. So not owners... anywho there are about 10 to 12 people living in a 2 bedroom . Lots of traffic in and out of that place. None of them work. My guess is the chick I call her fat nasty charges these people 20 bucks or more a day since she isn't working either to stay there . It''s become an obvious drug den . Like I said lots of traffic lots of sketchy people. The cops are at their door.. wonder what they think of the camera pointing at them and the no trespassing sign in window.. bunch of dumb fucks
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Lunachic wrote:I have some neighbors across the way , they sub-let the townhouse. So not owners... anywho there are about 10 to 12 people living in a 2 bedroom . Lots of traffic in and out of that place. None of them work. My guess is the chick I call her fat nasty charges these people 20 bucks or more a day since she isn't working either to stay there . It''s become an obvious drug den . Like I said lots of traffic lots of sketchy people. The cops are at their door.. wonder what they think of the camera pointing at them and the no trespassing sign in window.. bunch of dumb fucks
Trap house mfers!
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

DAEBO wrote:
Lunachic wrote:I have some neighbors across the way , they sub-let the townhouse. So not owners... anywho there are about 10 to 12 people living in a 2 bedroom . Lots of traffic in and out of that place. None of them work. My guess is the chick I call her fat nasty charges these people 20 bucks or more a day since she isn't working either to stay there . It''s become an obvious drug den . Like I said lots of traffic lots of sketchy people. The cops are at their door.. wonder what they think of the camera pointing at them and the no trespassing sign in window.. bunch of dumb fucks
Trap house mfers!
It's comical .. one of the chicks was out here picking leaves out of the rocks. Fucking leaves out of the rocks at Midnight ... I think they call that tweeking?
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Lunachic wrote:
DAEBO wrote:
Trap house mfers!
It's comical .. one of the chicks was out here picking leaves out of the rocks. Fucking leaves out of the rocks at Midnight ... I think they call that tweeking?
Oh shit! I have a neighbor who was carving shit into a tree. When I later looked to see what she was doing, she was implanting pieces of a broken mirror in random cracks of the tree.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

DAEBO wrote:
Lunachic wrote:
DAEBO wrote:
Trap house mfers!
Oh shit! I have a neighbor who was carving shit into a tree. When I later looked to see what she was doing, she was implanting pieces of a broken mirror in random cracks of the tree.
holy butter balls that is insane
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Lunachic wrote:
DAEBO wrote:
Lunachic wrote:
DAEBO wrote:
Trap house mfers!
holy butter balls that is insane
Not sure if cabin fever or meth....
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

its finally comfortable enough to sit outside for a few minutes
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Lunachic wrote:its finally comfortable enough to sit outside for a few minutes
I'd do that but I'm rebelling against pants pretty hard rn
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Is Foo still around?
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

The Stand has commentary. Do I have the desire or patience for 6 hours of commentary?
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

DAEBO wrote:
Lunachic wrote:its finally comfortable enough to sit outside for a few minutes
I'd do that but I'm rebelling against pants pretty hard rn
pfft same here I'm in a slip but my patio only shows me waist up
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »