Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Lunachic »

showa58taro wrote:All of these ads are childish garbage. I guess I shouldn’t have expected better, but still.

Here’s hoping that the people of Ohio don’t mind the president trying to up their unemployment massively.

Imagine speaking out against Goodyear tires, but staying silent on the subject of Russian bounties on US soldiers.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Lunachic wrote:
showa58taro wrote:All of these ads are childish garbage. I guess I shouldn’t have expected better, but still.

Here’s hoping that the people of Ohio don’t mind the president trying to up their unemployment massively.

Imagine speaking out against Goodyear tires, but staying silent on the subject of Russian bounties on US soldiers.
I have not heard or seen one Trump fan complain about this. He is right.....he can shoot your own mother or kid and they will still stick up for him. It's a cult. Trumo fans dont want a president. They want a King or dictator. They think those guys are "tough". I'm sure Trump can beat up liberals like The Rock, Johm Cena, or Stone Cold Steve Austin. Because liberals are limp twisted weaklings! Which, stems from us supporting gay marriage and shit like that. Ugh. I'm so done with these unpatriotic (fake patriotism is disgusring) fuckwads.

They complain about kneeling before a flag, but will wear shorts with the American flag on it and fart and shart on it all goddamn day. That's ok though.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Lunachic wrote:Another of Agolf Twitlers boys goes down
Steve Bannon is in federal custody
I can’t stop laughing
So many crooks.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Lunachic wrote:Another of Agolf Twitlers boys goes down
Steve Bannon is in federal custody
I can’t stop laughing
So many crooks.
But but.......he is draining the swamp!

Yeah.....fuck Steve Bannon. Really smart guy using his talents for evil.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I think Steve Bannon’s greatest talent is looking like a down and out alcoholic shitslob every time he makes a public appearance. He always looks terrible.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:I think Steve Bannon’s greatest talent is looking like a down and out alcoholic shitslob every time he makes a public appearance. He always looks terrible.
As an alcoholic, surrounded by alcoholics......you are correct, sir. I can spot that shit from the moon. It's all in the skin, especially the face and nose. I have pics of me when sober, and when I've been drinking every day all day. Huge difference. Also, Bannons eyes. Always slightly bloodshot and watery. Shitty drunken sleep will do that
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Oh the irony ... Agolf promised that Mexico would pay for the wall When Mexico didn’t Bannon asked Agolfs supporters to pay ( racist fucks) and took the money for himself Ahahahahhahahah yeah still laughing. This boat was part of the Agolf parade it was bought by Kobach with some of the stolen donations
Attachments
CB2A0D80-DAA4-4E96-8A02-F09215EAFFD5.jpeg
CB2A0D80-DAA4-4E96-8A02-F09215EAFFD5.jpeg (106.04 KiB) Viewed 967 times
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Love this coming from you, Luna. You never struck me as left or right at all. Which helps affirm that I'm not just a crazy lefty Trump hater. I do question myself sometimes lol.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

These people rip off charities. That pretty fucking low. Trump has been convicted of this too. Wake up people. Own the libs all ya want, but dont support this shit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... utType=amp
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Indeed, I don't blame people at all for not voting for Biden, but they really shouldn't be voting for Trump either. I keep encouraging people to look at third party options so we can break out of this two-party nightmare, because if Trump and Biden is the best this country can get, we might as well all be killed now.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jigsaw wrote:Indeed, I don't blame people at all for not voting for Biden, but they really shouldn't be voting for Trump either. I keep encouraging people to look at third party options so we can break out of this two-party nightmare, because if Trump and Biden is the best this country can get, we might as well all be killed now.
I agree. However, I'm voting Biden to get over this madness and Qanon brainwashing bullshit. I will do everything I personally can to get the word out about having better options. Ugh. I hate saying that. Lol
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Indeed, I don't blame people at all for not voting for Biden, but they really shouldn't be voting for Trump either. I keep encouraging people to look at third party options so we can break out of this two-party nightmare, because if Trump and Biden is the best this country can get, we might as well all be killed now.
I agree. However, I'm voting Biden to get over this madness and Qanon brainwashing bullshit. I will do everything I personally can to get the word out about having better options. Ugh. I hate saying that. Lol
As long as you don't shame third party voters, and I don't believe you ever have, I certainly respect your choice to vote Biden. My vote's going to Howie Hawkins, who has write-in access in Indiana (as Stein did in 2016), so hoping that he can get an okay result come the general election.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
As long as you don't shame third party voters, and I don't believe you ever have, I certainly respect your choice to vote Biden. My vote's going to Howie Hawkins, who has write-in access in Indiana (as Stein did in 2016), so hoping that he can get an okay result come the general election.
I'll check him out for sure.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

While I believe so much about politics is outdated racist and crooked and I think so much should change and every vote should count.. this is not the time to write in a wish because you know there is no hope in that vote and it is wasted on tRump
a vote for anyone else will be a vote for tRump I agree there should be more options but until the EC is gone then this is what we have... again any vote not for Biden who will be a one term president is a vote for The Traitor and there will be no democracy left and millions dead from this virus Covid45
Biden was not my first or even second choice but I am voting for him because the DICKtator wanna be is not an option
Last edited by Lunachic on Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
that will be a vote for tRump... surely you realize this ?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Lunachic wrote:
While I believe so much about politics is outdated racist and crooked and I think so much should change and every vote should count.. this is not the time to write in Kayne
a vote for anyone else will be a vote for tRump I agree there should be more options but until the EC is gone then this is what we have... again any vote not for Biden who will be a one term president is a vote for The Traitor and there will be no democracy left and millions dead from this virus Covid45
Biden was not my first or even second choice but I am voting for him because the DICKtator wanna be is not an option
If Biden and Trump are tied, my third party vote doesn't break the tie. So a vote for anyone other than Trump does not somehow go to Trump.

I understand voting for Biden if you truly believe that democracy will die if he's re-elected. I think Trump is terrible, and like Obama and Bush, I think Trump should be in prison. But I don't think he'll end democracy. I don't envy your position, but I just ask that you try and understand why many leftists, most of whom aren't even Democrats and shouldn't be "expected" to vote for the Democratic nominee anyways, are looking into alternative options.

If I vote for Gloria la Riva, that vote goes to Gloria la Riva. Not to Biden, not to Trump. Like I said, third party votes don't break ties between the Republican and Democratic Party, so the whole "you're voting for Trump if you vote for Hawkins/la Riva/Kennedy/Mackler/Kishore" just doesn't make sense at all, especially when votes are earned, and these third party candidates apparently earned votes whereas Biden couldn't.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Lunachic wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I replied in the above comment, but that's not how voting works. A vote for Hawkins goes to Hawkins.

If Biden has 10 million votes, and Trump has 10 million votes, does my vote for Hawkins break the tie?

Didn't think so. Because it doesn't go to Biden or Trump at all.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Jmac Attack wrote:Love this coming from you, Luna. You never struck me as left or right at all. Which helps affirm that I'm not just a crazy lefty Trump hater. I do question myself sometimes lol.
i know there are crooks liars thieves and assholes on both sides,, but I also know the Republikkks are a real threat not just tRump.. Moscow Mitch is the serious threat to Americans .. dude is also a Russian Asset and he made money and is making money off this Pandemic like so many other scum bags.. he is the most dangerous man in the party
2 types of tRump supporters Billionaires and Idiots.. check your bank account to see which one you are
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Jigsaw wrote:
Lunachic wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I replied in the above comment, but that's not how voting works. A vote for Hawkins goes to Hawkins.

If Biden has 10 million votes, and Trump has 10 million votes, does my vote for Hawkins break the tie?

Didn't think so. Because it doesn't go to Biden or Trump at all.
You just corrected your self at the end of your post.. this vote will not go to Biden or tRump it will be a useless throw away vote therefore a vote for tRump .. who ever is telling you different is wrong
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Lunachic wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Love this coming from you, Luna. You never struck me as left or right at all. Which helps affirm that I'm not just a crazy lefty Trump hater. I do question myself sometimes lol.
i know there are crooks liars thieves and assholes on both sides,, but I also know the Republikkks are a real threat not just tRump.. Moscow Mitch is the serious threat to Americans .. dude is also a Russian Asset and he made money and is making money off this Pandemic like so many other scum bags.. he is the most dangerous man in the party
2 types of tRump supporters Billionaires and Idiots.. check your bank account to see which one you are
I'm not a Trump supporter, but I certainly agree that many who are have been misled.