Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

This election will be all about the moderates and Bush-era Republicans getting their knives in Trump. They have been some of the driving forces behind the Biden campaign. I laugh when conservatives freak about the left taking over. What left? We have a center and a right in this country, and they’re all beholden to a lot of the same people.

This is more about getting people into the WH who are at least qualified to do these jobs. Jared Kushner is a nobody and he seems to be involved with everything with this administration. He’s a totally unremarkable human being considered an idiot by his peers in school, whose slumlord daddy’s money got him into high end schools and jobs. And then you got the straight up criminals. How many people have been arrested who worked on the Trump campaign or in the administration? Get this scummy bunch out and get some adults back in the room. Things will improve off the bat there.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

White House takes away FDA authority to regulate COVID tests. It’s August, de-regulating & politically meddling are not what FDA needs right now
It’s not just about who you like best it’s about life .. he has to be removed please don’t waste your votes
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Headhunter wrote:This election will be all about the moderates and Bush-era Republicans getting their knives in Trump. They have been some of the driving forces behind the Biden campaign. I laugh when conservatives freak about the left taking over. What left? We have a center and a right in this country, and they’re all beholden to a lot of the same people.

This is more about getting people into the WH who are at least qualified to do these jobs. Jared Kushner is a nobody and he seems to be involved with everything with this administration. He’s a totally unremarkable human being considered an idiot by his peers in school, whose slumlord daddy’s money got him into high end schools and jobs. And then you got the straight up criminals. How many people have been arrested who worked on the Trump campaign or in the administration? Get this scummy bunch out and get some adults back in the room. Things will improve off the bat there.
All of this .....
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Relying on FOX not news but registered as entertainment station to skirt the truth and moral codes of every Legit News station and whom by the way is facing many many law suits is pretty damn telling
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

How much blow went up Don Jr’s snout before he spoke yesterday?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:How much blow went up Don Jr’s snout before he spoke yesterday?
Most of the speakers are Trump's family. Ironic that it s something you might see in North Korea. This whole thing has been weird to watch. Don Jrs wife.....wow. What a fuckin nutcase. Shouting like an authoritarian.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The Guilfoyle speech. What the mother fuck. To be honest all of it is shit. Their big take is tgatDemocrats are ruining the country whilst they do far have killed 180,000 Americans and collapsed the economy. Masses of unemployment, 21% of small single-owned businesses bankrupt and yet somehow the answer is 4 more years?!
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:How much blow went up Don Jr’s snout before he spoke yesterday?
Most of the speakers are Trump's family. Ironic that it s something you might see in North Korea. This whole thing has been weird to watch. Don Jrs wife.....wow. What a fuckin nutcase. Shouting like an authoritarian.
Someone should tell her Puerto Rico has been a state since 1917
Attachments
0A268CBE-655F-4281-ABC8-C57F09E885DF.jpeg
0A268CBE-655F-4281-ABC8-C57F09E885DF.jpeg (104.52 KiB) Viewed 736 times
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Facts suck for these liars
Attachments
E7DC440A-51B3-4548-829A-7937F3A1D671.jpeg
E7DC440A-51B3-4548-829A-7937F3A1D671.jpeg (131.19 KiB) Viewed 736 times
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

They pulled virulent anti-Semite lady at the last minute. With this stellar line up who would have even noticed.

Would also be great if they actually enforced the Hatch Act.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

showa58taro wrote:They pulled virulent anti-Semite lady at the last minute. With this stellar line up who would have even noticed.

Would also be great if they actually enforced the Hatch Act.
This won't happen until Biden is elected then I expect a lot of people " will go through things "
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Everyone in my town keeps saying BLM and antifa are coming to loot and riot. Fucking stupid ass rednecks. The protests that we had two weeks ago got a little intense....because of those Proud Boys douchebags. The BLM peeps were peaceful. My wife was down there. (Not protesting though).

Now the BLM peeps are doing an online protest. You bet though, those brainwashed Proud Boys are downtown trying to start shit. My wife witnessed it. There are no BLM protesters lmfao.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:Everyone in my town keeps saying BLM and antifa are coming to loot and riot. Fucking stupid ass rednecks. The protests that we had two weeks ago got a little intense....because of those Proud Boys douchebags. The BLM peeps were peaceful. My wife was down there. (Not protesting though).

Now the BLM peeps are doing an online protest. You bet though, those brainwashed Proud Boys are downtown trying to start shit. My wife witnessed it. There are no BLM protesters lmfao.
Hard to believe any person who identifies as a “Proud Boy” can take themselves seriously.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Everyone in my town keeps saying BLM and antifa are coming to loot and riot. Fucking stupid ass rednecks. The protests that we had two weeks ago got a little intense....because of those Proud Boys douchebags. The BLM peeps were peaceful. My wife was down there. (Not protesting though).

Hard to believe any person who identifies as a “Proud Boy” can take themselves seriously.
First time I heard that name, I seriously thought it was a group of proud gay dudes.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

At some point it became that breaking the law became the purpose for Trump. That’s what it feels like.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Mitch McConnell to me is the most dangerous and sickest of them all If we can get him out a lot of good things will happen
Mike Pompeo scares the hell out of me.. I think he may be more dangerous then Mitch on certain issues
Bill Barr is a long time crook
I look forward to full investigations into all 3
Mitch McConnell was one of the poorest members of congress and is now worth over 28 million .. that we know of
He has taken Russian Money as well as Lindsey Graham and so many others. The corruption in the GOP was there way before Trump showed up and he knew this and knew he could make many QUID PRO QUO'S .. he is a moron for sure but when it comes to blackmail he is aces

they have to get 4 more years to run out statue of limitations on a lot of these crimes. but if we can get him out or flip the House and hold the Senate then even if Liar in Chief is still in office he will be controlled Impeached and removed this time around
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I just wish Harris and Biden would both put forward more positive cases FOR them as they are very good at the negative case for why Trump is fundamentally unfit and awful. And that might be enough in truth to get a win (and possibly a massive one) but I think some wavering support would embrace their platform on lots of things from environment and economic policies to social issues. I guess it’s safer to just dissuade voters from voting Trump (at this point none of the moderate republicans can vote for him with a straight face) than overstake a claim. Still, they need lots of these people out.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:I just wish Harris and Biden would both put forward more positive cases FOR them as they are very good at the negative case for why Trump is fundamentally unfit and awful. And that might be enough in truth to get a win (and possibly a massive one) but I think some wavering support would embrace their platform on lots of things from environment and economic policies to social issues. I guess it’s safer to just dissuade voters from voting Trump (at this point none of the moderate republicans can vote for him with a straight face) than overstake a claim. Still, they need lots of these people out.
There are no positive reasons to vote for them and their platform is we are not Trump. And moderate Republicans and Democrats will be voting Trump imo
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

This election is a pass/fail test. There is no excuse to vote for Trump.