Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I just wish Harris and Biden would both put forward more positive cases FOR them as they are very good at the negative case for why Trump is fundamentally unfit and awful. And that might be enough in truth to get a win (and possibly a massive one) but I think some wavering support would embrace their platform on lots of things from environment and economic policies to social issues. I guess it’s safer to just dissuade voters from voting Trump (at this point none of the moderate republicans can vote for him with a straight face) than overstake a claim. Still, they need lots of these people out.
There are no positive reasons to vote for them and their platform is we are not Trump. And moderate Republicans and Democrats will be voting Trump imo
Why would moderate Democrats and Republicans vote fascist?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I just wish Harris and Biden would both put forward more positive cases FOR them as they are very good at the negative case for why Trump is fundamentally unfit and awful. And that might be enough in truth to get a win (and possibly a massive one) but I think some wavering support would embrace their platform on lots of things from environment and economic policies to social issues. I guess it’s safer to just dissuade voters from voting Trump (at this point none of the moderate republicans can vote for him with a straight face) than overstake a claim. Still, they need lots of these people out.
There are no positive reasons to vote for them and their platform is we are not Trump. And moderate Republicans and Democrats will be voting Trump imo
Because they watch violent mobs of actual fascists daily. I know you guys don't think that matters or that it even exists but it does. I am in a completely blue city in a near completely blue state and people here are disguted and appalled by what they see everyday. Shit candidate and widespread unrest is not a winning recipe for Dems or Hillary would be president
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Because they watch violent mobs of actual fascists daily. I know you guys don't think that matters or that it even exists but it does. I am in a completely blue city in a near completely blue state and people here are disguted and appalled by what they see everyday. Shit candidate and widespread unrest is not a winning recipe for Dems or Hillary would be president
Widespread unrest...remind me who is president? “We don’t know why, people are just mad!” Lmao
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Widespread unrest...remind me who is president? “We don’t know why, people are just mad!” Lmao
Temper tantrums can't lose everyone loves angry mobs with 4 year old mentalities. Biden should win this in a landslide
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I absolutely love Trump and his crook friends try to tell Americans they can’t vote for Biden because look at what the country looks like now...while Trump is president. And people are actually stupid enough to think they have a point. Mind-blowing.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Temper tantrums can't lose everyone loves angry mobs with 4 year old mentalities. Biden should win this in a landslide
To say nothing about the 4 year old in the White House who you claim to not like but spend all this energy defending . . .
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
To say nothing about the 4 year old in the White House who you claim to not like but spend all this energy defending . . .
How did I defend him? You can't tolerate any opinion but your own.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump having an all time bad year for a president, his entire administration consists of criminals, even sells out his own soldiers, but Biden is old and black people are getting mad again so I guess we better re-elect Trump.

This election is pass/fail. I’ll be so embarrassed for this country if people fuck this up
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
How did I defend him? You can't tolerate any opinion but your own.
No need to project insecurities onto me, bud.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

You can’t say you want to vote for Trump because of the unrest his racism is causing. Even by that absurd logic you vote Biden. As Trump has no way to deescalate tensions. The unrest now is TRUMP’S fault. It all sits with Trump and all of the current misery and woe goes that way. Surely most people are intelligent enough to recognize that the position by Biden is not more riots. If anything the staunch Jeff is upset that he’s agreed violence isn’t the answer as it’s the only answer the right even hear anymore.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7kpj ... ToVhBClYuQ

Surprise, surprise. Gun boy was a big Trump guy, as well as just generally pathetic.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Not a surprise at all.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Headhunter wrote:https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7kpj ... ToVhBClYuQ

Surprise, surprise. Gun boy was a big Trump guy, as well as just generally pathetic.
His mother got the gun for him and drove him to and from Kenosha . She will be facing charges soon or speaking at one of tRumps hate rallies The Parents of this kid - his mom was also there that night
Attachments
6B076F3B-26B5-4F39-9D00-5454077610D4.jpeg
6B076F3B-26B5-4F39-9D00-5454077610D4.jpeg (44.89 KiB) Viewed 861 times
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

and now this.. The Velveeta Voldemort Cancels All Election Security Briefings To Congress
This should be glaring to all
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Lunachic wrote:

His mother got the gun for him and drove him to and from Kenosha . She will be facing charges soon or speaking at one of tRumps hate rallies The Parents of this kid - his mom was also there that night
Just look at the camel toe on the dad. Lmao
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Lunachic wrote:

that's a Moose Knuckle :lol:
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Lunachic wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Lunachic wrote:

that's a Moose Knuckle :lol:
A Jon Bon Toevi :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This is the kind of society you get in a country with no police. Good for the child. Three adult virgins tried to attack and potentially kill him and he rightfully defended himself. More conservatives should roam the streets with AR15s and mow down the looters who ironically attack them with skateboards and try to set their shit on fire.

Someone should follow these rioters home and burn their houses down.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Someone should follow these rioters home and burn their houses down.
rioters are trash, damaging a good cause and the people fighting for that cause and they need to be held accountable and punished under the law. but fuck off with that.