Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Lunachic »

Forced Hysterectomies in ICE detainment centers ~ Crimes against humanity is just common practice now?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Also, holy crap. Zomb buying beers for a minor? Didn't take you for such a rebel. :p
i've done a little worse when i was younger.... *shrug* you probably wouldn't lose sleep if i got shot. :P
I mean, if you were violent toward a cop and became victim to Darwinism I would still be sad because I luvs you, but we all know you can't be doing that dumb stuff.

I could turn it around and say you're happy about the two cops being ambushed and shot in the head in Compton for doing nothing...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Also, holy crap. Zomb buying beers for a minor? Didn't take you for such a rebel. :p
i've done a little worse when i was younger.... *shrug* you probably wouldn't lose sleep if i got shot. :P
I mean, if you were violent toward a cop and became victim to Darwinism I would still be sad because I luvs you, but we all know you can't be doing that dumb stuff.

I could turn it around and say you're happy about the two cops being ambushed and shot in the head in Compton for doing nothing...
or at home asleep and cops ram their way through your door, despite you doing nothing wrong in the end?

i've never suggested anything close to that. you blew off cop shooting victims as all "life long criminals" only a few posts back.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

or at home asleep and cops ram their way through your door, despite you doing nothing wrong in the end?

i've never suggested anything close to that. you blew off cop shooting victims as all "life long criminals" only a few posts back.
In the end? :o

When an unjustified shooting by a cop occurs (extremely rare, btw), my only point was to show that I have no remorse for the criminal when they commit an act that should've kept them in prison for life anyway. The sister of the girl Jacob Blake raped is trying to campaign on Twitter for her sister to have justice. Imagine if your sister was raped and the media decided to praise him as a hero after he ran to his car to grab a weapon and threatened to shoot police.

Parallel universe we're living in, at the moment. Or rather, the democrats are living in.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Caputos meltdown is just deserts .. Roger Stones ex personal driver may get his old job back
it's funny how these nobodies do not understand they will wind up under the bus
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

In the end? :o

When an unjustified shooting by a cop occurs (extremely rare, btw), my only point was to show that I have no remorse for the criminal when they commit an act that should've kept them in prison for life anyway. The sister of the girl Jacob Blake raped is trying to campaign on Twitter for her sister to have justice. Imagine if your sister was raped and the media decided to praise him as a hero after he ran to his car to grab a weapon and threatened to shoot police.

Parallel universe we're living in, at the moment. Or rather, the democrats are living in.
"in the end" as in the cops involved tried to justify their actions, but the truth came out. yeah.

there are absolutely times when the cops get it right. but don't shoot down criticism when it's deserved, because they have also gotten right before. cops need oversight. they need to be held accountable, when they fuck up... unless you're a conservative. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DID YOU KNOW

California governor signed a new law protecting LGBT sex offenders?
"The measure, Senate Bill 145, will amend existing state law that allows judges to decide whether an adult convicted of having vaginal sexual intercourse with a minor should register as a sex offender in cases in which the minor is 14 years or older and the adult is not more than 10 years older than the minor."

I'll bet Newsom is excited for the new Cuties movie...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:DID YOU KNOW

"The measure, Senate Bill 145, will amend existing state law that allows judges to decide whether an adult convicted of having vaginal sexual intercourse with a minor should register as a sex offender in cases in which the minor is 14 years or older and the adult is not more than 10 years older than the minor."

people can be garbage, even those who decide or enforce the law.

have you seen the cuties movie? are you going by what you heard from some conservative pundit?
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Another one bites the dust ... Caputo will resign .. but it's not over not by a long shot
https://hillreporter.com/michael-caputo ... reak-78996
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:DID YOU KNOW

people can be garbage, even those who decide or enforce the law.

have you seen the cuties movie? are you going by what you heard from some conservative pundit?
The trailer was enough for me to puke in my mouth.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Show me one non-pedophile who is remotely interested in seeing that movie...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Show me one non-pedophile who is remotely interested in seeing that movie...
i'm becoming more curious and interested in it, as each new conservative cries and bitches and calls to burn down netflix over it, and most not actually having seen it themselves.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The “Save the Children” weirdos who are obsessed with that movie are exactly the people we need to save the children from.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Show me one non-pedophile who is remotely interested in seeing that movie...
i'm becoming more curious and interested in it, as each new conservative cries and bitches and calls to burn down netflix over it, and most not actually having seen it themselves.
Look at the trailer. Nobody in their right mind would touch that movie with a ten foot pole. Can't say the same for pedos and their five-inch poles, though. Imagine creating a movie that sexualizes young girls to own the Conservatives.

My netflix hate has always been well-documented, though. :p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Look at the trailer. Nobody in their right mind would touch that movie with a ten foot pole. Can't say the same for pedos and their five-inch poles, though. Imagine creating a movie that sexualizes young girls to own the Conservatives.

i saw the trailer. i actually did research beyond outraged pundits too. seems to be a misrepresentation of the actual film.

somewhat akin to taking clips of ellen page dancing and looking cute while being photographed and using that to accuse hard candy of being pro-pedo. :P but i haven't seen it yet, so maybe not.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

i saw the trailer. i actually did research beyond outraged pundits too. seems to be a misrepresentation of the actual film.

somewhat akin to taking clips of ellen page dancing and looking cute while being photographed and using that to accuse hard candy of being pro-pedo. :P but i haven't seen it yet, so maybe not.
I mean... MOST people are not happy about this. The trailer is on its way to being the most disliked video in the history of youtube.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Pretty clear that the movie is not what conservative pundits want to frame it as. Also, fuck these “save the children” weirdos and their conspiracy bullshit. A lot of the same people who would send their kid to conversion therapy for having the audacity to be gay.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

I mean... MOST people are not happy about this. The trailer is on its way to being the most disliked video in the history of youtube.
i only ask that they actually see the film to judge for themselves, rather than taking the word of some pundit or judging by a trailer that has been called out as misrepresentation by the filmmaker, and apologized for by netflix.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

i only ask that they actually see the film to judge for themselves, rather than taking the word of some pundit or judging by a trailer that has been called out as misrepresentation by the filmmaker, and apologized for by netflix.
I've not read a single positive review. I read reviews from people who actually watched the movie and said it's just spank bank for pedophiles. Disgusting shit.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

I've not read a single positive review. I read reviews from people who actually watched the movie and said it's just spank bank for pedophiles. Disgusting shit.
i've heard otherwise. but you don't seem to want to listen to anything that conflicts with what you've decided.