Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:lmao this is so dumb. Yes the Hollywood pedo power cult planned to release this movie to attract other pedos and rub it in the public’s face that they’re all pedos because they want all the lunatics like Jason on their trails.

Meanwhile in reality a movie was made about a controversial subject and distributed through Netflix and that’s all it was.
and blown up by foxnews and others.

how did outrage and shouting about it work for marilyn manson or eminem? :P
Yeah there’s some classic conservatives shaking their fist at art thing going on here. No doubt. But now you also have the Q people and they’re scary. This is a weird fringe thing that’s starting to show up in the mainstream.
is that like pizzagate conspiracy crap? is that really going to the mainstream?
Basically they believe most politicians, Democrat donors and celebrities are Satan worshipping pedophiles and cannibals being bravely fought by the Trump administration. For example, Tom Hanks is killing children and harvesting their blood. It’s HUGE. We have people running for political office who follow it, even people running for Congress. A lot of the backlash for Cuties is from the Q people.
Last edited by Headhunter on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:also, if you really are outraged and think it's going to attract pedophiles.. don't draw that attention and propagate it. wouldn't the best action be to quietly have it investigated, rather than shout from the rooftops and let every pedophile and sicko know it's out there to see?
I think Hollywood and Netflix did enough worldwide promoting to let everyone know it exists, to be honest. The issue isn't pedophiles finding out about the movie, it's almost as if the movie is designed for pedophiles and how the industry is exploiting children. This isn't how 9 year old girls behave...
i'm a netflix subscriber. i had no idea it existed, until the backlash against it. did you, really?

you just posted a video containing the very thing that would draw sickos toward it. as has foxnews and a lot of other outlets. that's where the propagation is. want something to go away, give it exposure. shout about it.... no. :P
I'm not a Netflix subscriber and I saw it advertised on the front page of youtube and on the trending list. So yeah, they advertised the piss out of it...
that's not my experience. the controversy and backlash is driving a lot of traffic toward it. and displaying the clips they want to protect children from, on their very shows.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:lmao this is so dumb. Yes the Hollywood pedo power cult planned to release this movie to attract other pedos and rub it in the public’s face that they’re all pedos because they want all the lunatics like Jason on their trails.

Meanwhile in reality a movie was made about a controversial subject and distributed through Netflix and that’s all it was.

Yeah there’s some classic conservatives shaking their fist at art thing going on here. No doubt. But now you also have the Q people and they’re scary. This is a weird fringe thing that’s starting to show up in the mainstream.
Basically they believe most politicians, Democrat donors and celebrities are Satan worshipping pedophiles and cannibals being bravely fought by the Trump administration. For example, Tom Hanks is killing children and harvesting their blood. It’s HUGE. We have people running for political office who follow it, even people running for Congress. A lot of the backlash for Cuties is from the Q people.
yeah, that started up on some fringe youtube and such, during the last presidential election, and on. i didn't think it was manistream. maybe i should try to be more in the loop.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:

yeah, that started up on some fringe youtube and such, during the last presidential election, and on. i didn't think it was manistream. maybe i should try to be more in the loop.
The internet has given everyone the ability to “research” but very few have developed critical thinking skills.

Keep an eye out for that weird, vague “Save the Children“ stuff. It’s Q. They’re everywhere and they’re insane.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Trumps peace deal . ummm is a sham of course.. One thing I can promise you that will come about it .. more weapons for 3 countries
Friday's development was framed as a peace agreement, but Bahrain and Israel were never at war. In fact, they had already enjoyed unofficial diplomatic, security and trade relations. While Trump may be looking to score points as a peacemaker for his presidential bid, what he is doing is simply providing the military, financial and diplomatic infrastructure to further repress popular struggles for democracy and freedom in the Middle East.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/t ... cna1240085
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Lunachic wrote:Trumps peace deal . ummm is a sham of course.. One thing I can promise you that will come about it .. more weapons for 3 countries
Friday's development was framed as a peace agreement, but Bahrain and Israel were never at war. In fact, they had already enjoyed unofficial diplomatic, security and trade relations. While Trump may be looking to score points as a peacemaker for his presidential bid, what he is doing is simply providing the military, financial and diplomatic infrastructure to further repress popular struggles for democracy and freedom in the Middle East.

Classic Trump.

Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Headhunter wrote:
Lunachic wrote:Trumps peace deal . ummm is a sham of course.. One thing I can promise you that will come about it .. more weapons for 3 countries

Classic Trump.

Winslow calls him out and gets it right everytime
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

I love this one

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I feel like there’s a lot of discussing a film made by a voice not often heard in the mainstream which is being unfairly criticized. Not as much in the constant lies, COVID deaths, forced sterilizations of immigrants, or the recent call to arms by Trump supporting administration officials. Maybe we haven’t quite found the right balance on outrage here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:I feel like there’s a lot of discussing a film made by a voice not often heard in the mainstream which is being unfairly criticized. Not as much in the constant lies, COVID deaths, forced sterilizations of immigrants, or the recent call to arms by Trump supporting administration officials. Maybe we haven’t quite found the right balance on outrage here.
The particular group of people pushing hardest against this film are absolutely insane, growing in numbers and already far reaching in right wing state politics. That’s the relevant part of it for me.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I feel like there’s a lot of discussing a film made by a voice not often heard in the mainstream which is being unfairly criticized. Not as much in the constant lies, COVID deaths, forced sterilizations of immigrants, or the recent call to arms by Trump supporting administration officials. Maybe we haven’t quite found the right balance on outrage here.
The particular group of people pushing hardest against this film are absolutely insane, growing in numbers and already far reaching in right wing state politics. That’s the relevant part of it for me.
They believe liberals are drinking the blood of children and having sex with them for satanic purposes. Right wingers are starting to elect these people. Trump likes these folks because they like him. Hell, they even say Trump is behind Q and is their savior. Fucking creepy shit. I cant believe this is happening in my country. Crazy fucks.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

38 seconds of facts...

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Yes let’s listen to Clay Travis, a blatant grifter finally fulfilling his plan to take advantage of the right wing retards in this country to make a lot of money. If you remember Clay from his blogging and “sports writing” days in the early 2010s, notably his time at Deadspin, you’d laugh at what suckers his current listeners are.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Yes let’s listen to Clay Travis, a blatant grifter finally fulfilling his plan to take advantage of the right wing retards in this country to make a lot of money. If you remember Clay from his blogging and “sports writing” days in the early 2010s, notably his time at Deadspin, you’d laugh at what suckers his current listeners are.
He didn't say one word in that video. Dumbass.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

the facts given are that he is overseeing a vaccine being developed. and people are criticizing him. and then about 30 seconds of fluff and self-ego boosting.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

More fax...

Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Howie Hawkins 2020. Only answer I see.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

replace the "we will arrest you" voice with donald trump about hilary. and adjust the video to suit that. fax as well.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

His base must be so proud... how very Hitler of him

Trump Launches 'Patriotic Education’ Commission, Calls 1619 Project 'Ideological Poison’

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsole ... bef9eb155a