The Priorities of Black Lives Matter?

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: The Priorities of Black Lives Matter?

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Fun fact: "but wut about black-on-black crime" was the second question ever posed on the internet, after "did that kid stick his finger up the dog's ass?"
The underlying idea behind "but wut about black on black crime"?: if members of your community commit crimes, nobody in the community is entitled to respectful treatment by law enforcement.
Obviously depends on the crime. And nobody mentioned the police.
Nobody mentioned the police? Oh, really? Because you made a video of a random, nonpolitical incident, all about Black Lives Matter. Please remind me through what issue did they gain prominence? It involved the police, right?

If you're going to drag a topic that has nothing to do with BLM in the gutter, don't half-ass it. You don't get to make it a BLM thread and say "Whatddya mean, police?"
I've skipped the "you're under arrest" portion. How often do we see black-on-black crime ignored in the media, by BLM, and everybody on the planet? Often, if you just take a look.

I also didn't want to create a segue through the police so you can rant about how they mistreat black people every day. Poor Trevor Noah and shit. Pulled over 8, I mean 7, I mean 6 times in 6 different vehicles.

But you've managed to create your own segue, so whatevs. In b4 NWA...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Fun fact: "but wut about black-on-black crime" was the second question ever posed on the internet, after "did that kid stick his finger up the dog's ass?"
The underlying idea behind "but wut about black on black crime"?: if members of your community commit crimes, nobody in the community is entitled to respectful treatment by law enforcement.
I would think the underlying idea is why is black on black crime universally ignored? Has nothing to do with white people or police really. Black Lives Matter is a group of bigots with a catchy name nothing else.
It isn't universally ignored, you and others just assume it is.

Easier to accept being ignorant than learn, I get it.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Nobody mentioned the police? Oh, really? Because you made a video of a random, nonpolitical incident, all about Black Lives Matter. Please remind me through what issue did they gain prominence? It involved the police, right?

If you're going to drag a topic that has nothing to do with BLM in the gutter, don't half-ass it. You don't get to make it a BLM thread and say "Whatddya mean, police?"
I've skipped the "you're under arrest" portion. How often do we see black-on-black crime ignored in the media, by BLM, and everybody on the planet? Often, if you just take a look.

I also didn't want to create a segue through the police so you can rant about how they mistreat black people every day. Poor Trevor Noah and shit. Pulled over 8, I mean 7, I mean 6 times in 6 different vehicles.

For decades, black-on-black crime was statistically over-represented by the media. Decades. Your premise is so full of shit. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:There's nothing in this thread that indicates you understand BLM or black issues in general, at all. One of the laziest threads I've ever seen. :lol:

Why don't you change the title, delete 90% of the first post and all the bizarre ideas and off target assumptions within it and just focus the thread on how we should be outraged about this happening in a vacuum instead of trying to connect it to Black Lives Matter? That's a clown move and holds absolutely no water. Glad nobody engaged in your trollbait garbage before I did, just focused on the asshole kids.
Read the thread title. This thread is about BLM and how they only come out publicly when it's at the opportunity to shit on white folk. If white kids did this, they would be called racist by you, BLM, and this video would get looped on CNN. Everyone would be calling for their heads and demanding life imprisonment. But because it occurred within the black community, they are just bad kids and should be ashamed.
The premise of this thread is dependent on your flimsy assumptions of what people you don't know are doing with their time.
If you want to get all technical... that describes just about every thread created in this board.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:So this thread actually has nothing to do with BLM. Good to know.
Because BLM wants nothing to do with it unless they can condemn white people.
What a horseshit premise for a thread. Gross.
Why is your phony outrage always triggered when BLM is clowned on? They are all scum. Get over it.
This was a really bad thread, Jason. All-time bad. And there are a lot of reasons to be critical of BLM, but you're really bad at it and miss the mark every time yourself. Do not blame me for your total aversion to understanding BLM.
BLM is easy to understand. Hate whitey. Love darky. It's always honky's fault.
It's bizarre how little you understand about race in America and how adamantly you dismiss it when you have the opportunity. You have no clue what you're talking about with these cases, ever.
Civility: A very simple thing to understand.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

For decades, black-on-black crime was statistically over-represented by the media. Decades. Your premise is so full of shit. :lol:
When? Before CNN took over racial issues?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:There's nothing in this thread that indicates you understand BLM or black issues in general, at all. One of the laziest threads I've ever seen. :lol:

Why don't you change the title, delete 90% of the first post and all the bizarre ideas and off target assumptions within it and just focus the thread on how we should be outraged about this happening in a vacuum instead of trying to connect it to Black Lives Matter? That's a clown move and holds absolutely no water. Glad nobody engaged in your trollbait garbage before I did, just focused on the asshole kids.
Read the thread title. This thread is about BLM and how they only come out publicly when it's at the opportunity to shit on white folk. If white kids did this, they would be called racist by you, BLM, and this video would get looped on CNN. Everyone would be calling for their heads and demanding life imprisonment. But because it occurred within the black community, they are just bad kids and should be ashamed.
The premise of this thread is dependent on your flimsy assumptions of what people you don't know are doing with their time.
If you want to get all technical... that describes just about every thread created in this board.
Not really.

It's funny how you so adamantly hate the mainstream media, but what little you actually know about BLM is what makes the rounds on said media. Your perception of them comes from an over-representation of their involvement in police protests, and an under-representation of the work they do in their own communities. Are you really going to make the case that we should trust the MSM 100% in this case? Yeaaaaah
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

When? Before CNN took over racial issues?
I forget you were too young to have really taken in the early-mid 90s.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I would think the underlying idea is why is black on black crime universally ignored? Has nothing to do with white people or police really. Black Lives Matter is a group of bigots with a catchy name nothing else.

Is it nice there in fantasy land? Thousands of blacks are murdered by other blacks for every one killed by anyone else including cops. Which one do you hear about most? Thats ignorance.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:So this thread actually has nothing to do with BLM. Good to know.
Because BLM wants nothing to do with it unless they can condemn white people.
What a horseshit premise for a thread. Gross.
Why is your phony outrage always triggered when BLM is clowned on? They are all scum. Get over it.
This was a really bad thread, Jason. All-time bad. And there are a lot of reasons to be critical of BLM, but you're really bad at it and miss the mark every time yourself. Do not blame me for your total aversion to understanding BLM.
BLM is easy to understand. Hate whitey. Love darky. It's always honky's fault.
It's bizarre how little you understand about race in America and how adamantly you dismiss it when you have the opportunity. You have no clue what you're talking about with these cases, ever.
Civility: A very simple thing to understand.
There's no lack of civility in my post at all. I'm politely pointing out that it's strange how ignorant you are and that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. How you take it is how you take it but I'm not insulting, just pointing out truths.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Is it nice there in fantasy land? Thousands of blacks are murdered by other blacks for every one killed by anyone else including cops. Which one do you hear about most? Thats ignorance.
It is nice there on Bullshit Island where you pretend nothing is done abut that issue? Also, again we reach a logical fork in the road: the idea that black people are not entitled to voice their concerns about equal protection under the law if members of their community commit crimes. Explain to me why black-on-black crime existing makes it fair to sweep police issues under the rug?

Not sure you can speak on ignorance after calling BLM "a group of bigots with a catchy name". Tough to top that one.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

What in the blue fuck are all you guys on about? A couple of stoned douchebag young thugs watched, laughed and filmed a dude die in a pond. The only commentary to be had is our new nature of posting everything on social media. Guaranteed everyone associated with those fucks is embarrassed and sickened. This isn't a racial issue, it's a douchebag little fuck issue.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

"Black people kill each other a lot. This totally justifies the idea that they should stop demanding equal protection under the law. Clearly they don't deserve it until they stop committing crimes"

Black-on-black violence arguments are beyond trash. When will people understand law enforcement should be held to a higher standard of conduct than criminals? But nah, I get it, they kill each other so much why should anyone care that a servant of the state kills them too? Total dehumanization and people argue it so damn casually.
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:What in the blue fuck are all you guys on about? A couple of stoned douchebag young thugs watched, laughed and filmed a dude die in a pond. The only commentary to be had is our new nature of posting everything on social media. Guaranteed everyone associated with those fucks is embarrassed and sickened. This isn't a racial issue, it's a douchebag little fuck issue.
I mean...you see the title of the thread right? I was not gonna sit on that nonsense.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

It is nice there on Bullshit Island where you pretend nothing is done abut that issue? Also, again we reach a logical fork in the road: the idea that black people are not entitled to voice their concerns about equal protection under the law if members of their community commit crimes. Explain to me why black-on-black crime existing makes it fair to sweep police issues under the rug?

Not sure you can speak on ignorance after calling BLM "a group of bigots with a catchy name". Tough to top that one.
No different than everyone would call a group of whites who proudly say they work toward the empowerment and validity of white lives only. The masses would be horrified and you would probably see Black Lives Matter first in line to condem them.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: The Priorities of Black Lives Matter

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

No different than everyone would call a group of whites who proudly say they work toward the empowerment and validity of white lives only. The masses would be horrified and you would probably see Black Lives Matter first in line to condem them.
You're one of those people who interpreted "Black Lives Matter" as "Only Black Lives Matter" instead of "Black Lives Matter Too" huh? Internalizing the message in every which way you can find it offensive.

Also, why be dishonest and pretend it would be the same as a white nationalist movement? It wouldn't be, that's completely ridiculous and not comparable at all for so many obvious reasons.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:What in the blue fuck are all you guys on about? A couple of stoned douchebag young thugs watched, laughed and filmed a dude die in a pond. The only commentary to be had is our new nature of posting everything on social media. Guaranteed everyone associated with those fucks is embarrassed and sickened. This isn't a racial issue, it's a douchebag little fuck issue.
I mean...you see the title of the thread right? I was not gonna sit on that nonsense.
I guess I didn't want to see you so easily roped in on that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You guys are telling me BLM is a racist hate movement with stated goals of discriminating against white people. Just...wtf??

What paranoid right wing shithole do you guys dig your news/opinions out of? Sounds like the kind of bullshit a KKK Grand Wizard tells his followers around a campfire.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I guess I didn't want to see you so easily roped in on that.
Sooo..the problem is my response and not the troll bait slander message of the thread? All good until I point out some BS? I don't get that but alright.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: The Priorities of Black Lives Matter

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

You're one of those people who interpreted "Black Lives Matter" as "Only Black Lives Matter" instead of "Black Lives Matter Too" huh? Internalizing the message in every which way you can find it offensive.

Also, why be dishonest and pretend it would be the same as a white nationalist movement? It wouldn't be, that's completely ridiculous and not comparable at all for so many obvious reasons.
Ive never heard mention of the value of others lives from them. I have heard them boo the mention of all lives matter though so you can understand my confusion.