Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:Poll watchers have existed forever. Anyone pretending Trump is sending them out is an idiot. Especially when they say he's sending them to intimidate Biden voters. Nobody relevant is voting for that guy.
I can't stand Biden, and I can't stand many of his asshole, vote-shaming supporters, but even I can say that there are plenty of "relevant" people voting for him. :P
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Poll watchers have existed forever. Anyone pretending Trump is sending them out is an idiot. Especially when they say he's sending them to intimidate Biden voters. Nobody relevant is voting for that guy.
fall to your knees before the trump dynasty dictator overlords! anything else is not relevant. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

By "nobody relevant", I meant his total number is irrelevant because nobody is voting for him. Trump should win by a neat landslide if the ballots aren't rigged. Which happens frequently...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:And there should be no confusion about Trump and his association with these right wing groups. He fully supports their bigotry and encourages it at every turn. He wants them to be good little soldiers for him and “guard the polls”, ala Cicero, Illinois in the 1920s. Classic America: minorities being intimidated at the polling place.

You’re either with the aspiring fascist and his little armies of racist losers, or you’re against them. No middle ground there.
LMAO. White people at poll stations across America were intimidated by black people at the 2008 and 2012 elections and nobody cared. Now all of a sudden when it becomes a false narrative against the other platform is when people finally bat an eye? Lulzy
Were these white people "intimidated" because these black individuals had guns, or were they "intimidated" because they're racist and are always scared of black people, regardless of what the black people are doing?

Either way, I'll need proof your this claim.
It was random black people at random poll stations claiming to be members of the Black Panthers. They'd see people with McCain or Romney hats and guard the polls if the people happened to be white.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2010 ... imidation/
Interesting. I guess my next inquiry would be how wide-spread it was. Because obviously, anyone threatening or making voters feel threatened with weapons should, at the very least, be forced to leave, but if it happened only at twenty polling stations throughout the country (if I recall, I think the New Black Panther Party is pretty small, and already has some fracturing in it), then only time will tell if it's comparable.
I truly don't even give a shit. Scumbags gonna scumbag. I don't associate myself with them.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:By "nobody relevant", I meant his total number is irrelevant because nobody is voting for him. Trump should win by a neat landslide if the ballots aren't rigged. Which happens frequently...
democracy is conspiratorial.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:By "nobody relevant", I meant his total number is irrelevant because nobody is voting for him. Trump should win by a neat landslide if the ballots aren't rigged. Which happens frequently...
Your optimism is certainly a bright light in today's dark and dim aura.

I think that if people are being fair, and trying to look at the race from a non-biased point of view, then a landslide of either Biden or Trump is extraordinarily unlikely. Personally, I expect Biden to win with maybe a victory margin of 2 to 4%. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump won with a 2-3% margin of victory either. But I don't think a landslide is in either one's future, and if there is, it'd be more likely to be Biden than Trump, if only because of reaction to COVID.

And keep in mind that while I 100% may be wrong, I'm not coming at this from either camp. I personally don't want Biden to win, and I would rather Trump not be re-elected either, but if one of them is going to win, then I think it'd lean Biden based on what I'm seeing and hearing.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump is blatantly inciting violence and chaos and has been for months. Biden used his closing bit to appeal to people, however weakly. Trump used it to try to convince Americans that the election is going to be rigged, so his followers need to stay alert. This is terrible. Nobody asked for Biden, but this isn’t about Biden.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

To sum up last night's shit show of racism violence mongering threats and voter intimidation Biden said it best... It is what it is because you are who you are.
The Orange Mussolini is going to prison
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I was helping the wife with her business today. Now I can respond.

Jason, how is the founder of Proud Boys not white? Lulz

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jmac Attack wrote:I was helping the wife with her business today. Now I can respond.

Ahhhh.....you are talking about Enrique. He is a co founder. However, the group still espouses far right wing rhetoric. Ya think he likes Jews? Lol
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:I was helping the wife with her business today. Now I can respond.

Ahhhh.....you are talking about Enrique. He is a co founder. However, the group still espouses far right wing rhetoric. Ya think he likes Jews? Lol
I love you, but you clearly don't know shit about the Proud Boys. Lol. Despite what the media and edited wiki articles will tell you, it was created as a sort of masculine fraternity that spilled its way into KOing tons of rioting Antifa retards. The Proud Boys are more diverse in race than Antifa, who are full of a bunch of limp-wristed, beta-male, feminist hipster white dudes who want to be friends with black people so badly. It's not a race issue, it's a retard issue. Antifa retards need to come to terms with the fact that black people will never think they're cool.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

I love you, but you clearly don't know shit about the Proud Boys. Lol. Despite what the media and edited wiki articles will tell you, it was created as a sort of masculine fraternity that spilled its way into KOing tons of rioting Antifa retards. The Proud Boys are more diverse in race than Antifa, who are full of a bunch of limp-wristed, beta-male, feminist hipster white dudes who want to be friends with black people so badly. It's not a race issue, it's a retard issue. Antifa retards need to come to terms with the fact that black people will never think they're cool.
I am surrounded by them in my town. I have researched them since I even first heard of them. Btw, I didnt even read the wiki article. Just typed in his name and copied the first article. I knew he was the founder as I have know about his writings and his ideas before Proud Boys was even a thing. Amber's ex was a white supremacist and was trying to become a Proud Boy. He was also trying to get his son, my step son, to be a part of it. So to say you know that I dont know about Proud Boys is really showing what you think of me. Its bullshit.

Btw....would you like to see my wife's tattoo of a confederate flag with the words SkinGirl on her upper arm that she hides? I know about right wing dangerous fucking cults. I grew up around them. It is why my mom became such a liberal throughout her life.

Good news is, she is finally gonna get the tattoo covered at some point. I can provide a name that her and her ex used to be associated with and it will blow your fucking mind. I know how far right wing groups brainwash folks. Proud Boys use similar tactics. They want a war.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

On that note, I'm gonna start finding horror to watch for the challenge.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

57CD05E9-8C05-4540-952A-9E80A1187856.jpeg
57CD05E9-8C05-4540-952A-9E80A1187856.jpeg (131.18 KiB) Viewed 854 times
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Trump condemning white supremacy groups multiple times.

"But- but- he's orange and a meanie!"
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-GOP.html

EXCLUSIVE: Leader of 'white supremacist' group Proud Boys is the state director of Latinos for Trump with close ties to the GOP as he's pictured with high-profile republicans including the president's son Don Jr., Roger Stone and Senator Ted Cruz

Also ties with Devin Nunes Lindsey Graham and Many more GOP members
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Seems counter-productive to be a "white supremacist group" and promote a non-white as the leader and have members with a wide mix of races. Lmao
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Joe Biden competes with "both lost" in heated battle for second place.

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »