Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

Rona gonna take down Trump and give us something to feel good about in 2020?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Trump says he’s got COVID. I say says because after this much lying and cheating half of me genuinely thinks he might make it up to postpone debating and try to generate sympathy from people as a recovering victim rather than actually being ill. Which is not a great look but also I feel is more about Trump than me.

If he does genuinely have it and get ill I hope he survives and gets better as it is an awful disease and it’s not something you want to wish upon people. Certainly sounds like he’d be in many higher risk categories given his age, weight, and stress. Hope Melania also recovers ok.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

showa58taro wrote:Trump says he’s got COVID. I say says because after this much lying and cheating half of me genuinely thinks he might make it up to postpone debating and try to generate sympathy from people as a recovering victim rather than actually being ill. Which is not a great look but also I feel is more about Trump than me.

If he does genuinely have it and get ill I hope he survives and gets better as it is an awful disease and it’s not something you want to wish upon people. Certainly sounds like he’d be in many higher risk categories given his age, weight, and stress. Hope Melania also recovers ok.
I’m having a hard time believing this story myself . On one hand he hates to look weak and vulnerable ( as per order of no masks ) on other hand it’s a perfect excuse to be the coward he is ... his mail ordered brides tapes are now in the background his taxes his refusal to condemn white supremacy etc
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

He loves a scapegoat .... but blaming the military and police LOL ( With Hannity last night he said this ) Also They were aware of her condition and still went on with the plans , it’s malicious
Attachments
B678F278-0AD7-4308-8AAF-D41FAAA988BF.png
B678F278-0AD7-4308-8AAF-D41FAAA988BF.png (33.05 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

no reason to doubt that he has covid. here's hoping he pulls through it okay. but still loses the election. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Meh, hundreds of thousands of better people than Trump could ever hope to be have died of COVID in part thanks to this buffoon’s horrible leadership. If he dies, he dies. People are welcome to pretend it’s sad but he’s objectively been bad for the world.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Lunachic wrote:He loves a scapegoat .... but blaming the military and police LOL ( With Hannity last night he said this ) Also They were aware of her condition and still went on with the plans , it’s malicious
Lmao, what a fucking rat. Couldn’t help but throw LEOs and military under the bus. There is nothing in the world he won’t piss all over to save even a little face.
Melz

Post by Melz »

Lunachic wrote:He loves a scapegoat .... but blaming the military and police LOL ( With Hannity last night he said this ) Also They were aware of her condition and still went on with the plans , it’s malicious

Very malicious. I'm not shocked. Like, I've totally seen TONS of military and police people hugging and kissing on him. Riiiight. :roll:

I love the way he stated, "she wears masks a lot" but then they show(recent) clip after clip of her and him cozied all up together, as well as her with a lot of other people, sans mask. :roll: On another note, just what the hell does, "went out with a test" mean? Just can't seem to talk like a normal person, can he. NORMAL people would say, "I just took a COVID test." The Orange One says, "and I just went out with a test". :roll: Kind of interesting to think that this one chick might have single-handedly infected a nice chunk of Washington.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

So the Barrett nomination announcement was a superspreader event. Lots of Republicans testing positive now. These people are so fucking stupid it’s hard to believe sometimes.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The optics of who you should trust with the future if this pandemic becomes so much worse for Republicans now who all seem to have failed at their very core to appreciate the severity of the pandemic and to have ignored all of the guidance available, most of which they’ve mocked to no end.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:The optics of who you should trust with the future if this pandemic becomes so much worse for Republicans now who all seem to have failed at their very core to appreciate the severity of the pandemic and to have ignored all of the guidance available, most of which they’ve mocked to no end.
They can never get out of their own way. Always undermined by their own incompetence and hubris. Even when Democrats sheepishly hand them the keys, they’re always going to crash the car.

The world continues to laugh at our stupid country.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The real absurdity is they can’t even get a lie straight at this point. It’s just weird. 3 different timelines from official sources now. And no actual word so no way to know what is happening. Even Bolsonaro had a clearer story. Just crazy.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tough few days for Fox News, I’d imagine? Unless their viewers have the attention span of goldfish, they’ve got to do some masterful spinning.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

There’s no good way to spin this.

Also strange that we can’t get a straight answer on key questions.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It isn’t strange at all. It’s what you should expect from this administration. They’ve told countless lies every day for years.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I mean that’s absolutely true, it is exactly as expected. I just can’t believe that we are in a situation where Pence could be in charge and we can’t even get a straight timeline or clarity on the progression. Every medical assessment suggests the steroid use, the monoclonal antibody cocktail and the remdesivir are not risk free and wouldn’t be given “for caution” and the oxygen wouldn’t have been administered if his O2 was as high as they said. Really bloody bizarre therefore that they release conflicting messages which are so easily debunked and that they can’t get the message straight.

Hell even the photo op and video all looked bad and were visibly shit stagings including leaving time stamp metadata showing they were 10 minutes apart. The shitty editing of the video to remove coughs and looking more ill. Like it’s so amateur hour.

And that doc saying he didn’t give information in case it affected the virus trajectory as if the virus was listening. Just weird.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Good lord. Now taking a ride around the outside. I guess he wants his Reagan wave moment but he’s motherfucking highly infectious with a disease that has killed 208,000 Americans. Don’t get in a car with others to drive around and wave like a dickhead. The charge that he is unfit to handle this pandemic gets more and more ammo daily.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

That’s perfect for Trump though. He would subject any person in the world to an infectious disease just for a brief moment of vanity. He is despicable.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump tweet from 2014:

“The Ebola doctor who just flew to N.Y. from West Africa and went on the subway, bowling and dining is a very SELFISH man-should have known!“

I guess Donald has never denied being selfish!
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

A photo OP because he is mad at Mark Meadows
says he gets it now he understands Covid.. Bullshit that stunt proved he is still a fucking reckless moron