Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Pence finna get sued by Harris for assaulting a female, because she's getting her ass kicked up there.
Lmao. Really? We are watching different debates. She has made it known that she doesn't appreciate him talking over her. Both aren't answering questions directly though.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

For everyone......you go 5 seconds over, mic gets shut off.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Pence finna get sued by Harris for assaulting a female, because she's getting her ass kicked up there.
Lmao. Really? We are watching different debates. She has made it known that she doesn't appreciate him talking over her. Both aren't answering questions directly though.
Trump won fairly convincingly over Biden. But this debate has been an absolute ass whooping.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This, however, is a totally fair moderator. As close to 50/50 I've seen in a presidential/VP debate in a very long time.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I could not disagree more on all accounts. Trump acted like a snowflake baby. Biden sucked too.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:I could not disagree more on all accounts. Trump acted like a snowflake baby. Biden sucked too.
This is a better debate. But everything sucked. Trump disappointed me, Biden was as bad as expected, Wallace was as biased as expected...

And now Pence giving a little sneak peak into the October surprise that's coming. This debate is long over.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:I could not disagree more on all accounts. Trump acted like a snowflake baby. Biden sucked too.
This is a better debate. But everything sucked. Trump disappointed me, Biden was as bad as expected, Wallace was as biased as expected...

And now Pence giving a little sneak peak into the October surprise that's coming. This debate is long over.
How was Wallace biased? Trump was out of control.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

Asking him why he hasn't disavowed white supremacy, when he's done it countless fucking times. Also naming the Proud Boys as a white supremacist group. Fucking goon.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

They were both pretty calm and it seemed like a better debate. Kudos on that note.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Ok.....politics aside. Is Kamala Harris not the very definition of a MILF? Hottest lady in the game since Sara Palin. *shivers*
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Honestly I wish we could sit in a living room together as debates happen as I’m with Jmac. Pence had a shocker. It was definitely not bringing anyone over to that side.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

Asking him why he hasn't disavowed white supremacy, when he's done it countless fucking times. Also naming the Proud Boys as a white supremacist group. Fucking goon.
I thought it was Biden who brought them up? They might not be white supremacist 100%. But they helped organize the Charlottesville white supremacist rally. That was not about statues, at all. Everyone knows this as they totally said it was about Jews lmao. Also, read the co founders words about Jews. Its disgusting and shameful.

He made a video of 10 things he hates about Jews. He also said that Jews have an irrational fear of Nazi's and have sympathized with them about the holocaust. The Proud Boys also have marched with white supremacist groups. So, if anything, they are an ally with those far right groups. So, yeah. They can fuck off and die. Lol

Fucking disgusting.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Honestly I wish we could sit in a living room together as debates happen as I’m with Jmac. Pence had a shocker. It was definitely not bringing anyone over to that side.
That would have been fun!
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Angela Walker (Hawkins' VP) would have destroyed both Pence and Harris, but some Democrats don't seem to understand that there is legitimate criticism of Harris from the left. Proud to be voting Green.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:Ok.....politics aside. Is Kamala Harris not the very definition of a MILF? Hottest lady in the game since Sara Palin. *shivers*
I mean except for the having kids part
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Why would anyone defend the Proud Boys? Those guys are just incel losers.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Ok.....politics aside. Is Kamala Harris not the very definition of a MILF? Hottest lady in the game since Sara Palin. *shivers*
I mean except for the having kids part
That's because of all the abortions she gets!!!111!!!!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

It's from CNN, but when I searched Fox News, they havent reported on it yet. Also, on my facebook, I have deleted several people from my page. A couple of them know these guys and were hoping she was killed. One was a girl I went to high school with tagging these guys. But hey....antifa! Communism! Far left!!!!

I hope Trump uses strong words to condemn this. We shall see.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Pence could've just worn a Tulsi Gabbard mask and Kamala would have quivered and pissed herself out of fear. This was the biggest discrepancy of a smackdown in a debate since Trump's "you'd be in jail" zinger. Pence clearly won. Clearly. Even the left knows it and they're trying to do damage control by only talking about the fly for the most part. Lol.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Pence could've just worn a Tulsi Gabbard mask and Kamala would have quivered and pissed herself out of fear. This was the biggest discrepancy of a smackdown in a debate since Trump's "you'd be in jail" zinger. Pence clearly won. Clearly. Even the left knows it and they're trying to do damage control by only talking about the fly for the most part. Lol.
Wrong on so many levels lmao. She wasnt scared at all and even told him to stop talking over her a few times. When did she look scared? Pence was calm, which isn't surprising. People are talking about the fly as a joke. Not as a deflection.

Who is your weed dealer? :lol: