Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:since Trump's "you'd be in jail" zinger.
great follow through too.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Funny thing is.....she still isn't in jail. So, the zinger worked for his base at the time. It hasn't aged well though.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Pence could've just worn a Tulsi Gabbard mask and Kamala would have quivered and pissed herself out of fear. This was the biggest discrepancy of a smackdown in a debate since Trump's "you'd be in jail" zinger. Pence clearly won. Clearly. Even the left knows it and they're trying to do damage control by only talking about the fly for the most part. Lol.
Wrong on so many levels lmao. She wasnt scared at all and even told him to stop talking over her a few times. When did she look scared? Pence was calm, which isn't surprising. People are talking about the fly as a joke. Not as a deflection.

Who is your weed dealer? :lol:
Whoever the dealer is, I'm sure Harris wants him locked up as much as Pence, given Harris' horrible history with marijuana.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

by not answering one single question says it all really,,, he is terrified of the truth... He is head of the Covid45 task force... his boss got the virus.
His boss knowingly infected people and refused testing AND continues to infect people
His Boss broke every CDC rule / guideline and then had them re-written to suit his agenda
His boss is saying it was a blessing from god
His boss is saying he is cured
His boss says don't be afraid of covid
His boss says gold star families could of infected him
His boss made his doctors sign NDAs
His Boss is the deadliest man on the planet
He has handled this all so well that a plastic barrier was placed in between the guy with a bloody eye a herpe sore on lip and a fly attached to his head (but when your head is up your bosses ass all the time flies happen) to Protect Kamala because his ass should be in QUARANTINE!! why Kamala agreed to this is beyond me. It's obvious there is no Honor system with this administration
Women hated Pence last night ... Mother took off her mask I can understand why she would be suicidal but to infect others is unforgivable
Now his bosses boys are plotting kidnapping and murder torture etc
His Boss will fall hard and he will go with him
Kamala is our next VP
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
Funny thing is.....she still isn't in jail. So, the zinger worked for his base at the time. It hasn't aged well though.
but the guy that started the whole Lock her up chant is in prison ... I think it's up to 9 of his boys being arrested not including Brad My wife won't fuck me and is trying to steal the money I stole Parscale
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
You must not have heard about the upcoming declassification... :D
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Pence could've just worn a Tulsi Gabbard mask and Kamala would have quivered and pissed herself out of fear. This was the biggest discrepancy of a smackdown in a debate since Trump's "you'd be in jail" zinger. Pence clearly won. Clearly. Even the left knows it and they're trying to do damage control by only talking about the fly for the most part. Lol.
Wrong on so many levels lmao. She wasnt scared at all and even told him to stop talking over her a few times. When did she look scared? Pence was calm, which isn't surprising. People are talking about the fly as a joke. Not as a deflection.

I think you're smoking weed. That's not at all what I said. Lol.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
yeah. we'll see. and when trump's done his term. we'll see whether he's held accountable for his own too.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

So I misread your quivering line then? Seemed like you meant she was already scared and would have really been quivering in front of Tulsi.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
yeah. we'll see. and when trump's done his term. we'll see whether he's held accountable for his own too.
I hold him accountable for everything he's done. For sure.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

So I misread your quivering line then? Seemed like you meant she was already scared and would have really been quivering in front of Tulsi.
I'm saying all Pence had to was put on a Gabbard mask and she'd quiver, because Tulsi annihilated her to shreds in the primaries.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
I hold him accountable for everything he's done. For sure.
yeah. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Right wing MAGA nutjobs tried to kidnap Michigan’s governor. Inspired by Trump’s calls to liberate Michigan.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump on the environment:

-You have to flush the toilet 10-15 times
-Windmills knock birds out of the sky
-Windmills cause cancer
-California can’t fight fires because all the water is being shot into the ocean
-They’re going to rebuild all the buildings with “tiny windows”

“Trump explaining how he thinks things work” would be incredible content genre.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"Fuck around and find out"
- Papa Trump

Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Liberals and Democrats making a big deal out of Trump saying "fuck" are fucking idiots. When Clinton ran those commercials in 2016 about children being turned away by Trump's vulgarity, it was pathetic. Trump has many issues, but if a politician can't say "fuck" without being criticized, just kill us now.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

400 idiots in another Hatch Act violating supersoreader event. Fun times.

Ah well. The polling among loads of key groups for Trump are all falling by the wayside by the look of things. Maybe things are finally becoming real.

That tax scam they’ve uncovered is incredibly dodgy. Prison beckons.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

showa58taro wrote:400 idiots in another Hatch Act violating supersoreader event. Fun times.

Ah well. The polling among loads of key groups for Trump are all falling by the wayside by the look of things. Maybe things are finally becoming real.

That tax scam they’ve uncovered is incredibly dodgy. Prison beckons.
They were paid to travel and their lodges... more morons
Not surprised that MAGA Lunatic grifter Candace Owens paid for it all
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Donald Trump has endorsements from the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden’s cousin

Vanilla Isis had competition or training
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

So, according to my sources, Trump has locked in this election in landslide numbers and the polls you see where it's a tight race are cooked and fabricated. Just like the Hillary numbers, but even more lopsided in favor of Trump. Lmao.

Here's the kicker. Trump is going to be leading early on no matter what is counted first, whether it's mail in ballots or in-person polls. Watch closely for the election to pretty much freeze in the middle of the night. If this happens, Biden will miraculously start getting bizarre amounts of votes because poll watchers will be blocked from viewing the count, thus muddying the election and the democrats will have successfully stolen it. It will eventually go to SCOTUS, and if they have any balls whatsoever, they will actually do their job and ensure that Trump is sworn in in January.