Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Debate in a nutshell...

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

So great having a president who lies about everything and makes zero attempt at any point tonight to actually discuss the issues. Biden is a sad old relic with no new tricks but who cares, it’s not the Trump administration. The MAGA train at this point is dying a sad, sorry death. Not that this country can’t vote out of self-interest but I trust them to fix the mistake.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Mistake was fixed four years ago. 8-)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Polling aggregate from nearly a dozen polls show that 94% of viewers believe Trump won the debate.

He would've won 100% but Biden spent 6 trillion dollars buying off the other 6%. Sad.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Polling aggregate from nearly a dozen polls show that 94% of viewers believe Trump won the debate.

He would've won 100% but Biden spent 6 trillion dollars buying off the other 6%. Sad.
.......says the guy who says polls are the biggest lie lol. To be fair, I got home about an hour ago and I'm still watching the debate.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Polling aggregate from nearly a dozen polls show that 94% of viewers believe Trump won the debate.

.......says the guy who says polls are the biggest lie lol. To be fair, I got home about an hour ago and I'm still watching the debate.
The polls I pulled an agg from are just as cooked as the ones that say Biden is up by 14 points. :lol:
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Didn't watch the debate because neither Biden nor Trump are worth shit.

Hawkins 2020.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:Didn't watch the debate because neither Biden nor Trump are worth shit.

Hawkins 2020.
2020 total votes, or like, to win?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I’m hopeful that Donald Trump Jr. will continue to increase his cocaine intake steadily, every day going forward. He needs more blow.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Didn't watch the debate because neither Biden nor Trump are worth shit.

Hawkins 2020.
In Indiana, Stein got about 7,400 write-in votes in 2016 (up from a mere ~700 that she got in 2012), so at least for my state, I'd like to see him get at least 3,500, though ideally more like 4,800, somewhere in that range.

Either way, I think we can all agree that Hawkins will get more than 2,020 total votes, given that he's on the ballot in a decent amount of states, and has write-in access in most of the one's he's not.

And almost no one who is voting for Hawkins expects him to win, but that's not the point of us voting for him, which I'm sure you know (even if you disagree with).
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Hawkins 2020.
In Indiana, Stein got about 7,400 write-in votes in 2016 (up from a mere ~700 that she got in 2012), so at least for my state, I'd like to see him get at least 3,500, though ideally more like 4,800, somewhere in that range.

Either way, I think we can all agree that Hawkins will get more than 2,020 total votes, given that he's on the ballot in a decent amount of states, and has write-in access in most of the one's he's not.

And almost no one who is voting for Hawkins expects him to win, but that's not the point of us voting for him, which I'm sure you know (even if you disagree with).
Lol you didn’t really think I was serious did you

Do what you want. In a macro sense, Indiana is nothing more than 11 electoral votes in Trump’s pocket regardless. There are 8-10 states that actually matter this year, and that ain’t one of them.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Arizona
Florida
Georgia
Iowa
Michigan
Minnesota
Nevada
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Texas
Wisconsin

By my estimation Biden should have a 217-126 lead before factoring in the states where both candidates have some chance. Trump would have to clean up pretty much all of the Midwest and also hold Florida and Texas. Pretty easy to read the tea leaves here: the Midwest flips back to blue.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Hawkins 2020.

Do what you want. In a macro sense, Indiana is nothing more than 11 electoral votes in Trump’s pocket regardless. There are 8-10 states that actually matter this year, and that ain’t one of them.
I'm just hoping every leftist in every state, swing or not, votes for a leftist candidate and not for Biden. That'd be a victory in my eyes. Sadly, I don't think that's happening, as the Democratic Party is holing a gun to the heads of leftists and it'll get them enough votes to likely win, despite Biden being one of the shittiest candidates possible.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Hawkins 2020.

I'm just hoping every leftist in every state, swing or not, votes for a leftist candidate and not for Biden. That'd be a victory in my eyes. Sadly, I don't think that's happening, as the Democratic Party is holing a gun to the heads of leftists and it'll get them enough votes to likely win, despite Biden being one of the shittiest candidates possible.
If people understood probabilities and how disincentivizing the electoral college is for voters, maybe you’d see that. Too many liberals in Indiana will think their vote matters to do something like that.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Hawkins 2020.

If people understood probabilities and how disincentivizing the electoral college is for voters, maybe you’d see that. Too many liberals in Indiana will think their vote matters to do something like that.
Liberals would be behind Biden anyway, as most are those vote-blue-no-matter-who-and-bully-every-single-Green-Party-voter pieces of shit. It's leftists I'm thinking about, those who wouldn't vote at all or vote third party, being put into a situation in which they don't think they have a choice to vote against both Trump and Biden, when clearly they do.

Either way, no matter who wins, this country will continue to have no feasible way to move forward.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Hawkins 2020.

Liberals would be behind Biden anyway, as most are those vote-blue-no-matter-who-and-bully-every-single-Green-Party-voter pieces of shit. It's leftists I'm thinking about, those who wouldn't vote at all or vote third party, being put into a situation in which they don't think they have a choice to vote against both Trump and Biden, when clearly they do.

Either way, no matter who wins, this country will continue to have no feasible way to move forward.
Oh please. Voters can do whatever they want. You guys are not black southerners being intimidated at the polls, let’s maybe put the violins away. Pointing out the practical realities of the electoral college and how it’s designed isn’t bullying. If you are a third party voter in this country, you absolutely need to get over yourself and your own insecurities in that respect and just say “Yes, that’s true, but I’m still not voting blue”. And that’s perfectly okay. If people are too mentally weak to accept those realities and still vote their conscience, I guess they weren’t true leftists anyway.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Hawkins 2020.

Oh please. Voters can do whatever they want. You guys are not black southerners being intimidated at the polls, let’s maybe put the violins away. Pointing out the practical realities of the electoral college and how it’s designed isn’t bullying. If you are a third party voter in this country, you absolutely need to get over yourself and your own insecurities in that respect and just say “Yes, that’s true, but I’m still not voting blue”. And that’s perfectly okay. If people are too mentally weak to accept those realities and still vote their conscience, I guess they weren’t true leftists anyway.
It is bullying the way I see Biden supporters doing it, actually. Sorry my experiences with plenty of Biden supporters is no different from cyber-bullying, but there you go. No violins necessary when Biden supporters are out there calling third party voters "idiots" and "illogical" when many of us know exactly what we're doing and why. Maybe they should get over the fact that not everyone is a Democrat, and that not all people to the left would support moderate Democrats (which shouldn't be hard to understand, but I've been called a "Trump-bot" by so many Biden supporters, it blows my mind).

The practical reality is that both Democrats and Republicans support capitalism, and it's counterproductive for anti-capitalist leftists to vote for them. Period.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I’m not even casting judgment when I say this, just so you know. But this is just how things work when you’re a square peg in a two party round hole. The effect is largely going to be that your vote benefits the major party you have less ideological common ground with. Yes, Democrats bad, sure, got it. I’m certain the GOP’s grand designs wouldn’t make you happy. If you can compartmentalize and separate your vote from the bigger picture, or even if you can’t and you’re just okay with it, that’s all that matters.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Hawkins 2020.

It is bullying the way I see Biden supporters doing it, actually. Sorry my experiences with plenty of Biden supporters is no different from cyber-bullying, but there you go. No violins necessary when Biden supporters are out there calling third party voters "idiots" and "illogical" when many of us know exactly what we're doing and why. Maybe they should get over the fact that not everyone is a Democrat, and that not all people to the left would support moderate Democrats (which shouldn't be hard to understand, but I've been called a "Trump-bot" by so many Biden supporters, it blows my mind).

The practical reality is that both Democrats and Republicans support capitalism, and it's counterproductive for anti-capitalist leftists to vote for them. Period.
Jiggy, this country has a very real history of voter suppression and intimidation. It’s as ugly as you could imagine, only moreso. I’m sorry people are dicks but you being called an idiot or a bot on the internet does nothing for me. You gotta get over yourself here.