Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jigsaw »

Right now it's 227 Biden, 213 Trump (8 outstanding states plus another vote from Maine).

Biden should be able to win Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Michigan. He may win North Carolina and Georgia, possibly Pennsylvania (though I'm far less certain on that one).

For Biden to win, assuming he wins both Nevada and Arizona (and Nevada's not necessarily certain), Biden has to take two of the five states (Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Georgia, and Pennsylvania), which shouldn't be hard, but even with COVID, this is far from a blow-out for the Democrats, and even if they win, what a pathetic showing.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jigsaw wrote:Right now it's 227 Biden, 213 Trump (8 outstanding states plus another vote from Maine).

Biden should be able to win Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Michigan. He may win North Carolina and Georgia, possibly Pennsylvania (though I'm far less certain on that one).

For Biden to win, assuming he wins both Nevada and Arizona (and Nevada's not necessarily certain), Biden has to take two of the five states (Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Georgia, and Pennsylvania), which shouldn't be hard, but even with COVID, this is far from a blow-out for the Democrats, and even if they win, what a pathetic showing.
On the Bengals message board, I called Trump to win by only a few electoral votes. I knew it was gonna be close. Pathetic either way.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Looks like some incumbent Democrats are having issues in New York congressional races (Republican is leading in NY-3, NY-11, and NY-22, and it's close in NY-04, NY-17, NY-18 and NY-19). NY-25 hasn't been called, but with 69% reporting, incumbent Democrat Morelle is leading 53.2% to 45.2%.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Wisconsin at 97% reporting, might get called shortly.

Biden in a slim lead, 49.4% to Trump's 48.8%
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Biden will win Michigan and Wisconsin, PA possible. Disturbing that there are far more Trump voters than last time.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

This is who you guys are. A populist bunch of racists are very popular. I can only hope there’s enough to get Joe over the line.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The worst part in truth is that anti Semitic Q-Anon person being elected.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

What an embarrassing cycle for Nancy Pelosi. Disastrous showing in congressional races.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:What an embarrassing cycle for Nancy Pelosi. Disastrous showing in congressional races.
People really dont like her.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Oh and great work by Trump to shit on John McCain at every opportunity. Phoenix is now solid blue, ‘ppreciate that.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

2 million lost votes for independent votes ... Over 3000,000 ballots sitting in a post office .. Russians Hacked hospitals and I do honestly believe they’ve hacked voting machines
I just can’t believe there are this many people voting for Republicans
Joe has 70 million votes highest votes ever .. electoral college has to go
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Biden's wins in Michigan and Wisconsin will solidify his likely victory, but both were pathetic wins. Democrats are just pathetic all around. Happy I didn't vote for them.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Nobody asked why the Allies didn’t defeat the Nazis by a bigger body count margin. Victory is a victory.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jigsaw wrote:Biden's wins in Michigan and Wisconsin will solidify his likely victory, but both were pathetic wins. Democrats are just pathetic all around. Happy I didn't vote for them.
i'm happy you didn't vote for trump either. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It does just seem incredible that 60m+ people see 4 years of lying, deceit and corruption, topped with a quarter of a million dead Americans, and still go “yup, I like this. More of the same please”

It’s like actual policy doesn’t matter, just the donkey elephant split.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

showa58taro wrote:Nobody asked why the Allies didn’t defeat the Nazis by a bigger body count margin. Victory is a victory.
Doesn't make it any less pathetic. Democratic Party is a mess. Great "blue wave" :lol:
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jigsaw wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Nobody asked why the Allies didn’t defeat the Nazis by a bigger body count margin. Victory is a victory.
Doesn't make it any less pathetic. Democratic Party is a mess. Great "blue wave" :lol:
Yeah it does. The worst most corrup and I rot administration is on the way out. That’s not pathetic, that’s essential for a functioning democracy. You can only hope they have the power to legislate real progressive change now despite setbacks in the races they hoped to win for senate and house. But it’s never pathetic when a good outcome happens. Plus, democracy happened. That’s fantastic news.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

"Good outcome" would be both the Democrats and Republicans getting decimated by actual leftists and the country moving to work for the people and not against us. The Democrats are not allies, and I think it's a damn shame that people are looking at Biden without seeing what a piece of shit he and his corrupt party are. The fact that anyone voted for Trump or Biden shows the type of problems this country has, and it will never be fixed under this idiotic two-party system. Period.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

It's a damn shame Pelosi was re-elected. She needs to go, as she is actively opposed to actually working toward leftist policy in this country. Shame the Democrats haven't yet learned that they don't earn leftist votes.