Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

A Trump supporter just bet me 1,000 dollars that Trump is getting a second term.

These people are unwell. And I’m not helping them.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Enjoy $1,000 free money buddy.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

300 murders for the 6th year in a row. Way to go Baltimore and one party Democrat leadership. Steal a little something more from the city and its taxpayers you deserve it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:300 murders for the 6th year in a row. Way to go Baltimore and one party Democrat leadership. Steal a little something more from the city and its taxpayers you deserve it.
Curious what you think Republican leadership would do to improve the situation. All hypothetical as it won’t happen of course.

Also I commend your governor for being a Republican and not tying himself to this Trump nonsense.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Biden transition is on. Woop
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:300 murders for the 6th year in a row. Way to go Baltimore and one party Democrat leadership. Steal a little something more from the city and its taxpayers you deserve it.
Curious what you think Republican leadership would do to improve the situation. All hypothetical as it won’t happen of course.

Also I commend your governor for being a Republican and not tying himself to this Trump nonsense.
You can't have one party have complete control its a breeding ground for corruption. There is zero accountability and zero reason to take responsibility. This is particularly dangerous with Baltimore liberal politicians who will turn there backs to crime as long as they are assured votes.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

You can't have one party have complete control its a breeding ground for corruption. There is zero accountability and zero reason to take responsibility. This is particularly dangerous with Baltimore liberal politicians who will turn there backs to crime as long as they are assured votes.
So what Republican policies would make things better?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I dont know if punishing criminals for committing crimes is a Republican policy but I would like to see us go back to doing that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The right’s view of class in America basically boils down to wealth being a result of hard work and virtue, and poverty being a result of moral impairment. I don’t think they are ideologically fit to address these kind of problems. Democrats need external forces to hold their feet to the fire, but it’s not ever gonna be Republicans.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I dont know if punishing criminals for committing crimes is a Republican policy but I would like to see us go back to doing that.
Meh, America’s tried the war on crime thing before. Sounds good, clamping down and being tough and all that. It never makes things better, but does devastate communities and create more hostility. Until you address the root causes of poverty in all these high crime areas, nothing will ever change.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Investment and education. More of that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Here’s the latest development on the Trump comeback according to the MAGA cult:

Trump directed a special forces unit known as The Kraken to break into a deep state CIA server farm in Frankfurt, Germany and steal the Dominion voting servers. Gunfire was exchanged between CIA agents and soldiers, with six deaths, meaning we are technically in a state of civil war!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

At this point the conspiracy theories are outright pathetic. They’ve lost every meaningful court battle by a wide margin a d have done nothing useful or meaningful in the ensuing time.

Even better, all the recounts paid for by Trump have increased the votes for Biden. :D
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Someone bought a pardon? hmmmmmmmm
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

This Twitter thread is incredible. Michigan poll watchers presenting evidence of fraud. Where do these people come from?

https://twitter.com/tepidbutterasmr/sta ... 31142?s=21
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Lunachic wrote:Someone bought a pardon? hmmmmmmmm
He’s now in the “save his own ass” stage. His cult thinks he’s sending in the military for counter-coups and that the evidence is coming, he just continues to take in millions of dollars for legal expenses.

It’s scary how easily abused pardon powers are. There doesn’t seem to be any legal consensus on whether a president can pardon themselves either. But his biggest concern at this stage should be state charges, which he can’t avoid.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:This Twitter thread is incredible. Michigan poll watchers presenting evidence of fraud. Where do these people come from?

https://twitter.com/tepidbutterasmr/sta ... 31142?s=21
lol

That is so sad. How are these people allowed outdoors.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

So one of Old Man Biden’s first acts is going to ask everyone to wear a mask for 100 days… By then I will have been wearing the stupid fucking things for 10 fucking months, why don’t you come up with something new and useful you geriatric fuck tits on a bull.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Reign in Blood wrote:So one of Old Man Biden’s first acts is going to ask everyone to wear a mask for 100 days… By then I will have been wearing the stupid fucking things for 10 fucking months, why don’t you come up with something new and useful you geriatric fuck tits on a bull.
The problem isn't being asked to wear a mask, it's the ones refusing to wear one "cause 'murica durp" that keeps dragging this shit out.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Side note: I've kept hearing anti maskers that the mask doesn't help anything, yet I'm prone to getting colds and flus and I haven't got a bug the entire time I've been wearing one. Anecdotal evidence? Sure, but doesn't make it untrue either.