February 2nd 2021

The daily chat room.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

February 2nd 2021

Post by Tiggnutz »

Just found out the great Hal Holbrook passed away in January. Distinguished career in film television and stage including 2 of my favorite films Creepshow and The Fog. R.I.P.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: February 2nd 2021

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Shit yeah. Even better on acid.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Anybody have a good sense of early 00's metal/death metal lyrics? I woke up with a song in my head and I can't seem to place it for the life of me and I recall it being a song I dug. I know the beginning of the song has this big orchestral opening where it gets you prepared and then the singer comes in and that's where the song kind of falls apart as I only recall some of the lyrics. "The battle rages/wages on and on, waiting for ? to come." Then the end of the song, the orchestra comes back in full swing as the singer closes out the war and belts the lyrics "Once and for all!"

It's like one big battle/war song and at first I was thinking Children Of Bodom, but the singers don't match. This singer has more of a raspy voice style. I would say it's from somewhere 03-04, give or take. It's definitely a foreign band as well.

*Orchestra* Dun, dun, dun dun, Dun, dun, dun dun, (VIolins) Doo do doo do dooooo do. Dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun. (Something like that for the opening)
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Found it