Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by showa58taro »

Also I remember when Foo said Trump was the only truly pro-LGBT president in years. Where was that on display in the anti-Trans military tweet and the other massive rulings against LGBT people. So many frauds, by such stupid people.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Also I remember when Foo said Trump was the only truly pro-LGBT president in years. Where was that on display in the anti-Trans military tweet and the other massive rulings against LGBT people. So many frauds, by such stupid people.
He is preventing more trans suicides, while simultaneously protecting current military members from being put at risk by refusing to allow mentally ill transgender people to enlist.

GOAT pres.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Also I remember when Foo said Trump was the only truly pro-LGBT president in years. Where was that on display in the anti-Trans military tweet and the other massive rulings against LGBT people. So many frauds, by such stupid people.
He is preventing more trans suicides, while simultaneously protecting current military members from being put at risk by refusing to allow mentally ill transgender people to enlist.

GOAT pres.
GOATUS writ Large
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

In the process, undermined military leaders and ignored the research they were independently doing on the topic. All blind sided by his tweets.

As far as I knopw it's not official policy at this point but who the fuck knows
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

The transgender ban is nothing but a distraction topic for a sideshow administration that is imploding. Unfortunately people who want to serve their country had to be used for that purpose.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

lol@imploding. CNNlogic. This dude has done more great things than any president in history at only 6 months in. Banning mentally ill trannies from marching along soldiers with assault rifles in the pits of hell was yet another great thing. Also never seen a president induce so much phony outrage in my lifetime. Great stuff.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:lol@imploding. CNNlogic. This dude has done more great things than any president in history at only 6 months in. Banning mentally ill trannies from marching along soldiers with assault rifles in the pits of hell was yet another great thing. Also never seen a president induce so much phony outrage in my lifetime. Great stuff.
He's a twitter troll with the personality and intelligence of a prepubescent girl, sorry if that shatters your fantasy of him being the next face on Mt. Rushmore.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:lol@imploding. CNNlogic. This dude has done more great things than any president in history at only 6 months in. Banning mentally ill trannies from marching along soldiers with assault rifles in the pits of hell was yet another great thing. Also never seen a president induce so much phony outrage in my lifetime. Great stuff.
He's a twitter troll with the personality and intelligence of a prepubescent girl, sorry if that shatters your fantasy of him being the next face on Mt. Rushmore.
Weird how someone with so many off-the wall character traits like that can do so incredibly well as a president. You should stop going out of your way to hate him. You jumped aboard the Trump train pre-election and even claimed you would vote/voted for him. He is literally no different now than he was one year ago, except for the fact that he is president, and off to a better start than any president in history. You should love greatness.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Weird how someone with so many off-the wall character traits like that can do so incredibly well as a president. You should stop going out of your way to hate him. You jumped aboard the Trump train pre-election and even claimed you would vote/voted for him. He is literally no different now than he was one year ago, except for the fact that he is president, and off to a better start than any president in history. You should love greatness.
What dream world do you live in man he has taken this opportunity to make actual change and turned it into a drama ridden farce. Can't show even the least amount of maturity and seems to relish in changing his job into a reality TV show.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I want reality to catch up with him so he can do some shit but I have lost faith in that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:I want reality to catch up with him so he can do some shit but I have lost faith in that.
And his most vocal supporters never hold him to account.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I think the openness is great. They are putting country above party and politics. Media is spinning these stories with unnamed sources.

And yeah, he surrounds himself with men of action rather than political talking heads. They are no operating in lockstep because they are business people, not liberals who all view the world through the sane lens. They disagree, sometimes publicly, then they plow forward.

Every time I see people react to the media, it is a reminder of how the media went playfully along with the Obama admin doubling the debt, wrecking healthcare, and allowing terror to run amuck.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

"I'm not Steve Bannon. I'm not trying to suck my own cock."

Even The Mooch can see all the snakes around him. Country over party, that's a good one.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Trump is a guy who tells you what he is thinking. We can ridicule that or we can appreciate it. The alternative is the kind of plotting and scheming that ends up with Obamacare. A law designed to fail and open the door for more progressive policies right around when Obamas term would end.

That's all right, because his administration was harmonious and smooth while destroying America.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:"I'm not Steve Bannon. I'm not trying to suck my own cock."

Even The Mooch can see all the snakes around him. Country over party, that's a good one.
Do you see how you and I bicker? Do you think it is possible that we could just as easily come together for an important cause we believe in?

It is the same thing. These dudes are alpha super achievers. Yes, they have egos. Yes, they are crass. They are not liberal titty babies who need reassurance. They have a history of getting shit done, and the policy they leave behind is what matters.

You want the asshole working for you who gets the job done or the soft spoken agreeable guy who everyone lives but is a disaster at getting results?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:Trump is a guy who tells you what he is thinking. We can ridicule that or we can appreciate it. The alternative is the kind of plotting and scheming that ends up with Obamacare. A law designed to fail and open the door for more progressive policies right around when Obamas term would end.

That's all right, because his administration was harmonious and smooth while destroying America.
Not sure you can say a guy who has publicly and shamelessly told hundreds of lies during his campaign and presidency "tells you what he is thinking". He is as full of shit as anyone, he just makes no effort to hide it. The spin zone here is an incredible sight to behold.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:

Do you see how you and I bicker? Do you think it is possible that we could just as easily come together for an important cause we believe in?

It is the same thing. These dudes are alpha super achievers. Yes, they have egos. Yes, they are crass. They are not liberal titty babies who need reassurance. They have a history of getting shit done, and the policy they leave behind is what matters.

You want the asshole working for you who gets the job done or the soft spoken agreeable guy who everyone lives but is a disaster at getting results?
I'm not sure you can compare us jabbing at each other with members at all levels of the Trump administration trying to bury each other in the press and save their own asses. Trump leaks to the media too. Lots of selfish snakes in the swamp.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I was willing to look past dumb shit like my inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's even after he made a big deal about it for a week when it clearly was not but it never ends. 90 percent of shit he whines about is shit he caused himself but I think that is what he wants he doesn't want any quiet time he needs a constant stirring of shit to hide the fact he has no clue what he's doing.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

I'm not sure you can compare us jabbing at each other with members at all levels of the Trump administration trying to bury each other in the press and save their own asses. Trump leaks to the media too. Lots of selfish snakes in the swamp.
What are they saving their own asses from? None of them need those jobs.