07-28-2017

The daily chat room.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: 07-28-2017

Post by Tiggnutz »

I make 20,000 more than you but I don't get paid extra for coming in on Saturday...
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Working on a piece for a Justice League Fan art contest. Winner gets a 2 day 1 Night stay in either LA or New York and get to see the premier. Doubt I'll win because this is so huge and sponsored by WB, but who knows? I'd probably select LA because I'd rather have more than 2 days in NY because I've never been there and would like to explore.

I'm also going all digital with it. Trying to practice with my tablet, almost done with my "pencil" underdrawing. Going to replicate my normal airbrush steps in Photoshop.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Tiggnutz wrote:I make 20,000 more than you but I don't get paid extra for coming in on Saturday...
Jebus. Yeah I'm skilled for the wrong gig.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Working on a piece for a Justice League Fan art contest. Winner gets a 2 day 1 Night stay in either LA or New York and get to see the premier. Doubt I'll win because this is so huge and sponsored by WB, but who knows? I'd probably select LA because I'd rather have more than 2 days in NY because I've never been there and would like to explore.

I'm also going all digital with it. Trying to practice with my tablet, almost done with my "pencil" underdrawing. Going to replicate my normal airbrush steps in Photoshop.
I'd take New York all day every day over Loss Angeles. Even if it meant spending 3 hours there. lol.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Predictable response from you :P .

But...I just now thought that I probably wouldn't even get to choose, they'd put me at wherever I was closer to.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:...they'd put me at wherever I was closer to.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Hoozah, fuck that Saturday shit!
Money is cool but I needs the downtime
You're one that actually gets paid for overtime? More power to ya. When I slave in overtime I get the same bucket of pennies. Fuckers.
Oh one of those salary cry babies?
That was mean sorry dude I should not portray my own situation on you
Tiggnutz wrote:I make 20,000 more than you but I don't get paid extra for coming in on Saturday...
You weren't sorry at all, were you. :P