Trump's Speech to Law Enforcement

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Trump's Speech to Law Enforcement

Post by Headhunter »

What have you been more weirdly intrigued by lately? My politics or my life as a little boy?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
I'm not saying it isn't your point of view, I'm saying you blatantly took it completely out of context.
i objected to that part of it. and i explained why. i don't need to quote the whole speech to point out where i take issue. i assume that anyone who responds to me will have also watched the video to see what i'm talking about.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:What have you been more weirdly intrigued by lately? My politics or my life as a little boy?
UFC 214.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:What have you been more weirdly intrigued by lately? My politics or my life as a little boy?
UFC 214.
You know, J-Mac made a few posts in this subforum today where he had the audacity to not mention that he thinks Hillary Clinton is a scumbag. Better give him hell for it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
UFC 214.
You know, J-Mac made a few posts in this subforum today where he had the audacity to not mention that he thinks Hillary Clinton is a scumbag. Better give him hell for it.
Who the fuck is Hillary Clinton?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Yay! Go Cops!!! Less accountability. More flexibility to act outside your remit! Go go go. Crack those "thugs" (read:black people) all the live long day. Wooooot!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason, you cannot use the idea of objectivity and having no bias when you act like you do.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Legit lol'd.
You say this...
showa58taro wrote:Jason, you cannot use the idea of objectivity and having no bias when you act like you do.

Immediately after saying this...
showa58taro wrote:Crack those "thugs" (read:black people) all the live long day. Wooooot!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Legit lol'd.
You say this...
showa58taro wrote:Jason, you cannot use the idea of objectivity and having no bias when you act like you do.

Immediately after saying this...
showa58taro wrote:Crack those "thugs" (read:black people) all the live long day. Wooooot!
I literally can. Because you'll note that my highlighting that youre a highly biased Trump-supporter who has yet to show a single critical thought and calling a complete non-starter administration greatest of all time as being unbiased does not by contrast connote that I'm unbiased. I'm definitely biased against this failed experiment in non-governance by the cheetoh in chief. But you're also highly biased. That's the point I make.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Congrats. The point I already made was that this dude came in and reiterated so many things that I already agreed with long before I ever even knew where he stood politically. So what is your definition of bias? That I am not critical of his policies? Why would I critique his policies if I already agree with them whole-heartedly? Bias would be sticking with his policy of allowing trannies in the military, or throwing a bitch fit about police. But as it is, that is not the case. He is banning trannies from fucking shit up and encouraging police to do their jobs and that good people are on their side. I completely agree with that. If that is bias to you, then I am biased. Sure.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

bias because you go out of your way to defend trump, not just on his policies but at every turn. bias because you assume that anyone who doesn't like him is brainwashed or not thinking for themselves or something.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
UFC 214.
Right!!!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

J-Mac also thinks Trump is part of the political machine. lol
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Would be nice if the anti-trump people had actual answers.

For instance, a Gary Johnson presidency would have about 3 Senators supporting it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:Would be nice if the anti-trump people had actual answers.

For instance, a Gary Johnson presidency would have about 3 Senators supporting it.
v cool v good
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

all the main candidates sucked. not picking from the suck is a valid choice. :P

deflecting from who we have now, and the problems with him, is kind of a lame move.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The problem lies with congress being complete and total losers and refusing to get rid of Obamacare. Trump is being held back by politicians, even as president.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:J-Mac also thinks Trump is part of the political machine. lol
The Republicans kissing his ass during his campaign was more like it. You're never wrong though, and never have the balls to admit it. So, there is that. 8-)
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:

deflecting from who we have now, and the problems with him, is kind of a lame move.
So, outside of fantasy, what are your solutions? If you don't support anything that can happen in the real world, you force others to make the choices.

We went through primaries and then a general election. You could not support anyone. Are you going to run yourself?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

So, outside of fantasy, what are your solutions? If you don't support anything that can happen in the real world, you force others to make the choices.

We went through primaries and then a general election. You could not support anyone. Are you going to run yourself?
my solution is to work with what we have, and call it out when i don't like what's going on. this convo seems designed as a way to try to shut up opposing viewpoints. is that your goal?