July 7th 2021

Post by Tiggnutz »

Got back to Baltimorgue and its like 150 degrees out :x
DAEBO
Charter Member

Re: July 7th 2021

Post by DAEBO »

Tiggnutz wrote:Got back to Baltimorgue and its like 150 degrees out :x
Ugh. It's probably like that here too. I don't go into work til 1 and I don't want to leave my arctic tundra.

Bunch of fit dipshits running around outside on high on whatever endorphins they jack off on. Australian looking mothafuckahs! :p
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

showa58taro wrote:I’m working too hard. Starting to feel worn out.
I feel that in my soul.
pixie
Charter Member

Post by pixie »

DAEBO wrote:
I feel that in my soul.
Dido.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

pixie wrote:
DAEBO wrote:
I feel that in my soul.
Dido.
How have you been btw? I got left on a cliffhanger where it seemed like a happy ending with you getting married but the mom and sister stuff was there for a sequel :P (If it was a movie, of course, I'm being silly) Also you don't have to tell me here...or at all really.
pixie
Charter Member

Post by pixie »

DAEBO wrote:
pixie wrote:
DAEBO wrote:
I feel that in my soul.
Dido.
How have you been btw? I got left on a cliffhanger where it seemed like a happy ending with you getting married but the mom and sister stuff was there for a sequel :P (If it was a movie, of course, I'm being silly) Also you don't have to tell me here...or at all really.
Im definitely in a better head space now than back then. My family still gives me anxiety from time to time but i think the distance helps a bit with toning it down. I feel guilty for my reaction to them but at the same time i need to be in a better mental state if im supporting them.
Marriage has been interesting. I did miss home alot in the beginning despite all the bullshit. I felt like i stood out too much in this town ( i feel like the only brown person aside from my husband). My husband is super introverted which made me feel super alone for a very long time. Ive been figuring out life on my own and now im going to school to become a special needs educator. Ive just kinda accepted that life gets shitty and i need healthier coping skills than trying to off myself. I still get depressed but i try to just make myself busy and tell myself its just the chemicals in my brain.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

I felt alone with my ex-wife too, she wasn't introverted but she was emotionally distant. I know that feeling and it sucks.

My mom was a special ed teacher and I worked at a special ed school for especially violent autistic children for a year. I say children but they were between 14-21. I takes alot of patience for sure.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Former buddy from High School has a PhD in special ed teaching something or other. And he's one that should have been in the class, not teaching it, and is still that way to this day. So I think you'll be fine.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I’ve also been swamped with my new job. Long days and shit bleeding into the weekend. Got a business trip to NYC coming up so that will be a nice change of pace.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
pixie
Charter Member

Post by pixie »

Headhunter wrote:I’ve also been swamped with my new job. Long days and shit bleeding into the weekend. Got a business trip to NYC coming up so that will be a nice change of pace.
Enjoy NYC man!! Try to have some fun!
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Had a diligent headache along with feeling nauseous in my gut all day. The head didn't help, but it's not an unusual heat in my area.
pixie
Charter Member

Post by pixie »

DAEBO wrote:I felt alone with my ex-wife too, she wasn't introverted but she was emotionally distant. I know that feeling and it sucks.

My mom was a special ed teacher and I worked at a special ed school for especially violent autistic children for a year. I say children but they were between 14-21. I takes alot of patience for sure.
Ill defo have to pick your brain about some stuff then. Also feeling alone in a marriage is fucking intense.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

I'm around and willing to talk/listen