Administrator

July 14th 2021

Post by Tiggnutz »

Hump Day!!
Ava
Charter Member

Re: July 14th 2021

Post by Ava »

Morning! Happy Wednesday indeed. Day off, only I forgot and stupidly set my alarm for work last night. The things I did to that alarm clock this morning would probably be considered domestic abuse if it was a person. :P
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Day 1 of my mini-vacation! Though slipped out early yesterday cause I got *my* work done and taken care of (certain salesmen knew I was leaving, but decided to cry about how I'm not going to help them juggle their projects; too fuck'n bad).
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Day 1 of my mini-vacation! Though slipped out early yesterday cause I got *my* work done and taken care of (certain salesmen knew I was leaving, but decided to cry about how I'm not going to help them juggle their projects; too fuck'n bad).
Got any plans
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Tiggnutz wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Day 1 of my mini-vacation! Though slipped out early yesterday cause I got *my* work done and taken care of (certain salesmen knew I was leaving, but decided to cry about how I'm not going to help them juggle their projects; too fuck'n bad).
Got any plans
Goin' to Disneyland/California Adventure tomorrow and Friday. Today is more relaxation before going. And packing, eventually, since we're staying at a hotel out there. We ain't driving back and forth the whole time lol.
pixie
Charter Member

Post by pixie »

Enjoy your vacay! I totally forgot what day it was and panicked cause i thought i had some stuff due today.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

My Wednesday was exciting in that I got my second Pfizer jab