July 30th, 2017

The daily chat room.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: July 30th, 2017

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jason wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Jason wrote:I actually like Keanu better overall than Cruise. Jack Reacher was just a way better flick than Wick. Don't know why all youse guys jimmies always get rustled by that statement. :p
Nothing to add but I am quoting the winner of "Worst Taste" on HMF :P
Ironic, considering Jack Reacher is actually a tasteful movie compared to the mindless shoot 'em up beat 'em up with a simpleton storyline. Jack Reacher will apparently rustle jimmies on this board forever. :p

Don't know why everyone always insists on comparing the two and shitting on Reacher. They are nothing alike, and I liked both movies.
hahahahaha, it's not just this board, Jack Reacher is mostly seen as just barely above average movie.

I saw you reference "conservative" with it with one of your posts earlier. That started to make sense of your strong hard-on for Jack Reacher. :P
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Won $10 off the Super Lotto draw from Saturday Night. Was kinda cool.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:I actually like Keanu better overall than Cruise. Jack Reacher was just a way better flick than Wick. Don't know why all youse guys jimmies always get rustled by that statement. :p
Nothing to add but I am quoting the winner of "Worst Taste" on HMF :P
Ironic, considering Jack Reacher is actually a tasteful movie compared to the mindless shoot 'em up beat 'em up with a simpleton storyline. Jack Reacher will apparently rustle jimmies on this board forever. :p

Don't know why everyone always insists on comparing the two and shitting on Reacher. They are nothing alike, and I liked both movies.
hahahahaha, it's not just this board, Jack Reacher is mostly seen as just barely above average movie.

I saw you reference "conservative" with it with one of your posts earlier. That started to make sense of your strong hard-on for Jack Reacher. :P
We've already established that people can't pay attention to movies, today. Gee, I wonder why so many people didn't like Reacher? Too complicated for tiny brains.
"I don't undertand this movie, I don't like it! Let's go see the Emoji movie instead!"

Took an obvious Conservative approach in Part 2, which was barely half as good as the first, which only hinted at Conservatism.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Your love for Jack Reacher will always be fascinating, never forget that :P

*checks out Box Office Mojo* Holy crap, Emoji Movie did beat Jack Reacher's opening weekend. That's just harsh. I wasn't referring to Box Office anyway, I was referring to reviews + audience reaction (which is VERY poor for Emoji movie, btw).

I wanted to do some more work on my Justice League piece tonight, but I'm too fucking wiped out from the heat and they haven't fixed the AC. It's actually a bit of a pain just to hookup the graphics tablet I use. I'm going to have to bug the office management about the ETA on them coming to a solution about this.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Your love for Jack Reacher will always be fascinating, never forget that :P
I'm glad, and I won't. It was a surprisingly excellent movie.

The shift to hating on Jack Reacher in this board years back when I stated I liked it better than Wick will also always be fascinating. :p