Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Actually....everyone I know predicted this was gonna happen because of mail in voting and also because Republicans were telling folks that mail on voting was bad. Lol.
Well good, the entire world isn't choosing to he oblivious to government shenanigans.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I’m ridin’ with Biden. He actually showed some courage and conviction, I didn’t know he had the capacity for it.

He’s certainly made a lot of enemies within his own government for doing it too. Not an easy path to navigate. Cable news is 100% just dumping on Joe nonstop.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Actually....everyone I know predicted this was gonna happen because of mail in voting and also because Republicans were telling folks that mail on voting was bad. Lol.
Well good, the entire world isn't choosing to he oblivious to government shenanigans.
Or Republicans told their voters that it is a sin to vote by mail, although a lot of people they voted for mailed in their vote.

Both sides have sheep brotha. We need to seriously rip the two party system apart. I know you will at least agree with me on that!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Or Republicans told their voters that it is a sin to vote by mail, although a lot of people they voted for mailed in their vote.

Both sides have sheep brotha. We need to seriously rip the two party system apart. I know you will at least agree with me on that!
They encouraged people to vote in person to make it harder to rig the election. People did vote in person, but with Covid "coincidentally" dropping just before the election, a lot of people were afraid to leave home.

It's not just the two party system. We need to stop letting them dictate how we think of people who have opposing viewpoints. I can't tell you how much happier I am that I don't jump to a negative thought when somebody expresses a different opinion than mine. The way the corporate medias attack issues reflect directly on how we treat each other. "Trump is Orange Man, and if you like him, u r retard". "Biden is demented, if you like him, u r retard".

The holier than thou shit just gets me. We're all in the same damn boat here and we can't let politics destroy how we see society and especially our friends and family.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Holier than thou attitude is also telling other people, for example, they are going to hell for shit like who they vote for or being gay etc.

I know I didn't want to vote in person but did. I didn't want to venture out and get the shit. Mail in voting has been done in other states and been very effective. But ok. Lol
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:10-11-2020

Jason wrote:So, according to my sources, Trump has locked in this election in landslide numbers and the polls you see where it's a tight race are cooked and fabricated. Just like the Hillary numbers, but even more lopsided in favor of Trump. Lmao.

Here's the kicker. Trump is going to be leading early on no matter what is counted first, whether it's mail in ballots or in-person polls. Watch closely for the election to pretty much freeze in the middle of the night. If this happens, Biden will miraculously start getting bizarre amounts of votes because poll watchers will be blocked from viewing the count, thus muddying the election and the democrats will have successfully stolen it. It will eventually go to SCOTUS, and if they have any balls whatsoever, they will actually do their job and ensure that Trump is sworn in in January.
Talk about prophetic. :o :P

Took me like 45 minutes to find this post. I'm not much on betting, but I was watching the election live and if there were any betting places that let you get in the middle of the election, I would've taken Biden when the election froze.
A prophecy has to actually come true. Which this did not. Calm down not-stradamus
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I realize you live in 3rd world Londonistan and world news hasn't quite reached you yet, so you get a pass. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:I realize you live in 3rd world Londonistan and world news hasn't quite reached you yet, so you get a pass. :P
Indeed. We never have news about *checks notes* the United States.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:I realize you live in 3rd world Londonistan and world news hasn't quite reached you yet, so you get a pass. :P
Indeed. We never have news about *checks notes* the United States.
You get the watered down bbc version who tries to frame every U.S. news story into a negative opinion hit piece because they hate that they are inferior colonials.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Mitt Romney making all kinds of sense. This has been what I've been saying. Well, some of it. Lol. But yeah, Tigg, this is what I was trying to convey earlier, but he says it sooo much better. Lol. Be pissed at Biden. Be pissed at Trump. Fuck....I'm just a pissed off American these days.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/romney-criti ... 37696.html
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Republicans- "OMG....if Trump even sneezes, the libtards can't stand it!"

......Obama walks by wearing a tan suit while Biden checks his watch and Michelle's arms are exposed.....*

I'm just now seeing the Biden checking his watch memes. The left or right doesn't have the monopoly on that kind of stupidity. Apparently on video, it shows Biden checking his watch after the event happened.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

He was checking his watch during Benghazi, too.

He's always checking his watch because Americans are constantly dying on it.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:He was checking his watch during Benghazi, too.

He's always checking his watch because Americans are constantly dying on it.
Decent joke. Y'aint no Bill Maher though lol
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I clearly have missed something. How can a state ban abortions after 6 weeks despite the whole Roe v Wade thing? This seems like some kind of dystopian nightmare unfurling.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:I clearly have missed something. How can a state ban abortions after 6 weeks despite the whole Roe v Wade thing? This seems like some kind of dystopian nightmare unfurling.
Because people believe that libs are so evil, that we let doctors kill babies right after they are born if the mother decides she doesn't want the baby. Lol. Its maddening.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I don't get the Joe Rogan crapolas. That shit spewing motherfucker gets the Covid, then proceeds to act just like my redneck family and panics (please help me now!), jumped through 20 hoops and let quacks shoot him full of all kinds of bullshit, 99% of which he has no fucking clue of. Where if he just took a little prick in the arm with that delicious vaccine, he would have been fine from the jump. The candy assery is mind-boggling.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:I clearly have missed something. How can a state ban abortions after 6 weeks despite the whole Roe v Wade thing? This seems like some kind of dystopian nightmare unfurling.
Texas has been trying to carve out and do their own thing for ages. Take the good with the bad, every business worth a piss is fleeing to Texas because liberals have ruined all their states, but if you want to have unprotected sex or risky getting knocked up, go to another state.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:I don't get the Joe Rogan crapolas. That shit spewing motherfucker gets the Covid, then proceeds to act just like my redneck family and panics (please help me now!), jumped through 20 hoops and let quacks shoot him full of all kinds of bullshit, 99% of which he has no fucking clue of. Where if he just took a little prick in the arm with that delicious vaccine, he would have been fine from the jump. The candy assery is mind-boggling.
It’s pretty clear to me that he’s more interested in the performative spectacle of it all than anything
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Texas has been trying to carve out and do their own thing for ages. Take the good with the bad, every business worth a piss is fleeing to Texas because liberals have ruined all their states, but if you want to have unprotected sex or risky getting knocked up, go to another state.
Lol....true and so eloquently put. Ever been to Kentucky though? I've never seen areas so fucking poor. Ruled by 'publicans. Dems and Repubs aint done shit for poor people. I played a show deep in the heart of KY a couple of weeks ago....and oooooof......wowzers. heartbreaking. Lots of crime that doesn't even get reported out in them thar hills. I'm from the country....but these were like rural ghettos. Crazy.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:I don't get the Joe Rogan crapolas. That shit spewing motherfucker gets the Covid, then proceeds to act just like my redneck family and panics (please help me now!), jumped through 20 hoops and let quacks shoot him full of all kinds of bullshit, 99% of which he has no fucking clue of. Where if he just took a little prick in the arm with that delicious vaccine, he would have been fine from the jump. The candy assery is mind-boggling.
It’s pretty clear to me that he’s more interested in the performative spectacle of it all than anything
I know people that worship him. They're annoying.