Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

That’s kinda weird. What is there to worship? He’s just a guy who gets good interviews. Sometimes I enjoy his show but it’s not like he’s the one bringing interesting ideas to the table.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

As far as the abortion stuff goes, yeah it’s obviously nuts. But Republicans made their deal with the Jesus freaks long ago and they’re just holding up their end of things.

The whole bounty aspect of it is so fucking creepy though.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:That’s kinda weird. What is there to worship? He’s just a guy who gets good interviews. Sometimes I enjoy his show but it’s not like he’s the one bringing interesting ideas to the table.
My wife listens and I sometimes do. But we know people thar are obsessed with him. Not just his show. Everything he says is correct in their eyes. No critical thinking. But that is just how people are, I guess. Cult of personality, if you will, although he isn't a politician.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:As far as the abortion stuff goes, yeah it’s obviously nuts. But Republicans made their deal with the Jesus freaks long ago and they’re just holding up their end of things.

The whole bounty aspect of it is so fucking creepy though.
That aspect of it is fucking batshit crazy. Like....I cannot believe that is fucking accepted.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

$10,000 bounty for turning women in, and people who drive them to get an abortion after 6 weeks is really really really really really really fucked up. Just let Texas be their own fucking country already. We get to keep Austin and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Americans still stranded in Afghanistan. Will Biden send for them? Doubtful. He can't even wipe his own ass let alone be assed to send rescue.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

What were these “stranded people” doing when the government warned them 100 times in the past year to get out?

Sounds like a bullshit excuse to continue running operations without pushback.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-maher-b ... 19787.html

I applaud you, Bill. I was just saying the same thing to my wife a week or so ago. Maybe not as eloquently as Maher puts it, but damn I feel this in my bones.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Anyone else follow the Herman Cain awards? I thought it might be a moment of insight but it’s just depressing.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Anyone else follow the Herman Cain awards? I thought it might be a moment of insight but it’s just depressing.
One of my really good friends passed away Friday because of CoVid. 49 years old. We used to jam a lot in high school. Dude was a Saint. Nicest guy I've ever met. Its not even close. They were actually gonna "pull the plug" on him a few weeks ago but he showed a little progress.

A guy from the music scene (a fan who supports local music) passed away. He was mid 50s. Another girl who I am doing a show for next month, her mom passed away because of CoVid. My nephew, his wife's dad and uncle has passed away because of CoVid.

And several more....just this fucking weekend. I'm seriously done with dumb motherfuckers in this country. I don't care anymore. I love this country as much as anyone, but we have major problems with division. And it's fucking stupid. Just listen to each other.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Anyone else follow the Herman Cain awards? I thought it might be a moment of insight but it’s just depressing.
One of my really good friends passed away Friday because of CoVid. 49 years old. We used to jam a lot in high school. Dude was a Saint. Nicest guy I've ever met. Its not even close. They were actually gonna "pull the plug" on him a few weeks ago but he showed a little progress.

A guy from the music scene (a fan who supports local music) passed away. He was mid 50s. Another girl who I am doing a show for next month, her mom passed away because of CoVid. My nephew, his wife's dad and uncle has passed away because of CoVid.

And several more....just this fucking weekend. I'm seriously done with dumb motherfuckers in this country. I don't care anymore. I love this country as much as anyone, but we have major problems with division. And it's fucking stupid. Just listen to each other.
Confusion correction- my nephew wife's uncle and dad passed away a couple of months ago.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Confusion correction- my nephew wife's uncle and dad passed away a couple of months ago.
It just feels so incredibly sad to see so many people regret things so badly in their dying days and then having nothing that saves them. It’s just testing people apart.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

It just feels so incredibly sad to see so many people regret things so badly in their dying days and then having nothing that saves them. It’s just testing people apart.
Our hospitals are full. I had to visit 5 different urgent care facilities, when we were in Pittsburgh yesterday, for a toothache. They were all overwhelmed. And the last one we went to, I had a 2 hour wait. But hey, CoVid aint real, and it disappeared when Biden was elected. *UGH*
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lol

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Lol

Our hospitals are full. A friend of mine, her dad has stage 4 cancer and is in a hallway right now because of the unvaccinated. I get the meme and the humor, but fuck those hogging up our hospitals. Seriously. Fuck them. My friend died from it last week and was having trouble getting his treatments. Fuck these people. Half the world is vaccinated. I've been vaccinated for things all my life. Trump is vaccinated. So is Biden. People are dying. Real funny. Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

For the record, I still laughed tho. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Lol

Our hospitals are full. A friend of mine, her dad has stage 4 cancer and is in a hallway right now because of the unvaccinated. I get the meme and the humor, but fuck those hogging up our hospitals. Seriously. Fuck them. My friend died from it last week and was having trouble getting his treatments. Fuck these people. Half the world is vaccinated. I've been vaccinated for things all my life. Trump is vaccinated. So is Biden. People are dying. Real funny. Lol
You gotta change that mindset, broski. This is what I was talking about when I told you they're forcing citizens on one side to blame each other and not who is actually responsible. People have been talking about a massive variety of different treatments that are just as good or even better than the vaccine and they've been silenced on social media as "disinformation." DOCTORS have been silenced about this stuff. It's alarming. And now, finally, the WHO just came out and said monoclonal antibody treatments are good to fight Covid. A month ago if a doctor made a video stating this on facebook or youtube, he would have been banned.

Fuck THOSE people. The ones silencing opposing viewpoints and manipulating results to push an agenda. You can't hate people who are fighting against them. If they allowed people to use these alternative treatments in the first place, far less people would be dead. Fuck THOSE people. Fuck China, fuck the WHO, and fuck Fauci. They are responsible for this endemic shit. There is no reason to get mad at anybody other than them.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:For the record, I still laughed tho. :P

:p
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:For the record, I still laughed tho. :P

:p
Trust me. I did. 8-)
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

And if people were vaccinated, which is the point, then we wouldn't be having as big of a problem in our hospitals. My friends dad with cancer.....ya see, he is at OSU Medical. Its one of the largest fucking hospitals. Its huge and known that you will be taken care of it you go there. But now 80% of their patients in ICU are unvaccinated folks. Not vaccinated. But sick unvaccinated folks. But gee.....let's try all other methods. Look man....I. am no dummy. That horse medicine is being studied and shows promise with CoVid. I keep seeing that. But the problem is telling everyone that us could be an amazing drug so they end up taking it at the same dose as their horse. We very well may see ivermet....whatever the fuck it is called, being a treatment and a good one. But yeah.....hospitals are getting crowded here and its scary. People are getting pissed. Now the vaccinated folks whose loved one passed away because they couldn't be treated are really taking notice and we are gonna have a war in our hands. Fucking ridiculous.