HMF Suicide Pool: 2018

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: HMF Suicide Pool: 2018

Post by Headhunter »

Losers' brackets are actually pretty common. Most suicide pool competitions are a lot more nuanced and can play out into November.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:If nobody is there to kill you, you can't die.
Suicide Pool, you killed yourselves.
So we've been decapitating dead people for years? Hmmmm
We do that for the love of Highlander, and that this has never happened before. You and Seb are dead, just like the rest of us.
I find this to be bullshit and wiping the slate clean altogether is disingenuous. I am willing to compromise, however.
Are you such a fucking loser, you don't want to win? You and Seb continue, you're gonna get your little child trophy that no one gives a fuck about, because we all died. No respect, no nothing. We can all continue on, and then you beat us without dying like a bitch, and that might be something.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
We do that for the love of Highlander, and that this has never happened before. You and Seb are dead, just like the rest of us.
I find this to be bullshit and wiping the slate clean altogether is disingenuous. I am willing to compromise, however.
Are you such a fucking loser, you don't want to win? You and Seb continue, you're gonna get your little child trophy that no one gives a fuck about, because we all died. No respect, no nothing. We can all continue on, and then you beat us without dying like a bitch, and that might be something.
I am willing to compromise for those of you who couldn't pick two games. Take it or leave it.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
I am willing to compromise for those of you who couldn't pick two games. Take it or leave it.
There is no cute compromise in death. You two fucks died, own it. "Take it or leave it"? How about shove it up your ass.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
There is no cute compromise in death. You two fucks died, own it. "Take it or leave it"? How about shove it up your ass.
How about pick one game right? You and Jason are getting the best deal of all since you haven't picked a single winner, and I must give Jason more credit since I goaded him into picking a true underdog.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I legitimately thought the Giants would beat the Jags. And they almost did. That pick-6 killed it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:I legitimately thought the Giants would beat the Jags. And they almost did. That pick-6 killed it.
I had a lot of money on the Giants cover. It was a good pick if you were going for the dogs.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

History suggests it. Any end in a tie so the last members roll into next week. That being head and I.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

But your heads are gone.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:But your heads are gone.
No. There was nobody fybeho could behead the other. :)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:History suggests it. Any end in a tie so the last members roll into next week. That being head and I.
Yup, I know this has happened before.

But being a man of the people, I suggested a compromise I think is fair. Thoughts?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:But your heads are gone.
No. There was nobody fybeho could behead the other. :)
fybeho
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Me Reign and Jason pick 1 winner and 1 loser if correct we get our heads back. Head or Seb still need to pick 1 winner but if they lose they are out.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Buy-in bets. Amusing.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
How about pick one game right? You and Jason are getting the best deal of all since you haven't picked a single winner, and I must give Jason more credit since I goaded him into picking a true underdog.
Like anybody knew Orleans was gonna trot out the worst defense man has ever seen and make that bearded fuck look like a God.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

:)
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:Me Reign and Jason pick 1 winner and 1 loser if correct we get our heads back. Head or Seb still need to pick 1 winner but if they lose they are out.
Fine, I will play Headward's little game.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote::)
Where was your boy last night, you pos.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote::)
Where was your boy last night, you pos.
400 yards (again) and 3 TDs. One Patriots-luck-INT, one receiver-quit-on-route-INT, and one god awful INT. Almost brought them back from 20 down. Would've been a God King level comeback. And this was his worst performance of the year. Only QB to throw 400 yards in 3 straight games.

My point: He doesn't suck. He is a slightly above average quarterback who gets way too much flack.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Pats win 49ers lose