Trump can't stop winning!

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Trump can't stop winning!

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:So, a kid who has a shitty parent, deserves worse healthcare?
Deserves? No.

Gets? Yes. Are you going to remove the child from the parents to give them the best healthcare? Like when the child misses some appointments because mom and dad don't like getting up early?

What is healthcare? When a child has a poor diet at home, are you going to intervene? How about when the kid is fat from too many movies and video games?

Worry about your own family. That is the bed we can do.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
"selecting a plan that is right for your family"? What do you mean by that? I think all of us want the same thing. You are basically saying that it is easier to get the best plan that is "right for your family" if you have more money???
i think that he just means that having a choice of plans is better than one plan being forced onto everyone?
I get that. But what are the choices? I think it should be fair.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
"selecting a plan that is right for your family"? What do you mean by that? I think all of us want the same thing. You are basically saying that it is easier to get the best plan that is "right for your family" if you have more money???
i think that he just means that having a choice of plans is better than one plan being forced onto everyone?
Is it fair for someone who works hard to pay for things like good insurance to also have to pay for some dipshit who spends his time fingerprinting and smoking dope all day?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:So, a kid who has a shitty parent, deserves worse healthcare?
Deserves? No.

Gets? Yes. Are you going to remove the child from the parents to give them the best healthcare? Like when the child misses some appointments because mom and dad don't like getting up early?

What is healthcare? When a child has a poor diet at home, are you going to intervene? How about when the kid is fat from too many movies and video games?

Worry about your own family. That is the bed we can do.
"Gets? Yes."......

Man, we just ain't gonna see eye to eye on this.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Is it fair for someone who works hard to pay for things like good insurance to also have to pay for some dipshit who spends his time fingerprinting and smoking dope all day?
What is good insurance?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

We should all have the same dorm style apartment and economy car, because it is not fair one person can afford more because they worked harder.

Only politicians like Hillary and Bernie should have more, because they are royalty.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
What is good insurance?
Good insurance is where the premiums coincide with the coverage. Bad insurance is when the premiums do not match the coverage.

You bitch about insurance, but i reality, you probably have great insurance that is relatively cheap. Your real issue is probably the cost of care. why are you not bitching about how much doctors and nurses make?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Pretty sure you can't say your assessment is without bias and then put up one of the most stupid biased statements in years. Come on. Top 10? At this point he barely registers anywhere as he's achieved nothing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Pretty sure you can't say your assessment is without bias and then put up one of the most stupid biased statements in years. Come on. Top 10? At this point he barely registers anywhere as he's achieved nothing.
Achieved nothing a liberal would love.

Top ten, easy.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Trump,Hillary and Bernie all under investigation at the same time and Obama should be too. That's the state of American politics.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Pretty sure you can't say your assessment is without bias and then put up one of the most stupid biased statements in years. Come on. Top 10? At this point he barely registers anywhere as he's achieved nothing.

Top ten, easy.
He hasn't achieved anything a conservative would love either! Aside from Neil Gorsuch, literally nothing he campaigned on has happened. No border wall, no Obamacare replacement, no tax bill, no economic recovery and stimulus package, no Clinton in prison, no special prosecutor to look into "her situation", no major legislation passed whatsoever.

Literally, there are NO achievements on the board. That's why I wouldn't say he's one of the worst either, he genuinely doesn't register because this early on he's had nothing to show for his time in office.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

Top ten, easy.
He hasn't achieved anything a conservative would love either! Aside from Neil Gorsuch, literally nothing he campaigned on has happened. No border wall, no Obamacare replacement, no tax bill, no economic recovery and stimulus package, no Clinton in prison, no special prosecutor to look into "her situation", no major legislation passed whatsoever.

Literally, there are NO achievements on the board. That's why I wouldn't say he's one of the worst either, he genuinely doesn't register because this early on he's had nothing to show for his time in office.
Illegal border crossing is down more than 70% that's a win in my book so is leaving that shitty TPP trade agreement.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

Top ten, easy.

Illegal border crossing is down more than 70% that's a win in my book so is leaving that shitty TPP trade agreement.
Gorsuch, and TPP. You're telling me that you would say THAT is enough to be a TOP TEN President of all time? How low is your bar? Even with TPP, he hasn't replaced it with anything, it's not like he's got the US a sweet deal with Japan, or South Korea, or SE Asia. Any idiot can quit something, it's actually not an achievement in my book.

And surely you can't possibly hang that much credit that he is one of the all time greats because for a couple months the natural migration of Mexicans continued to decrease. Come on.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
Top 10 is crazy talk I'm just saying he has made some progress.

Top ten, easy.

Gorsuch, and TPP. You're telling me that you would say THAT is enough to be a TOP TEN President of all time? How low is your bar? Even with TPP, he hasn't replaced it with anything, it's not like he's got the US a sweet deal with Japan, or South Korea, or SE Asia. Any idiot can quit something, it's actually not an achievement in my book.

And surely you can't possibly hang that much credit that he is one of the all time greats because for a couple months the natural migration of Mexicans continued to decrease. Come on.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

Top ten, easy.

Top 10 is crazy talk I'm just saying he has made some progress
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

Top ten, easy.

Top 10 is crazy talk I'm just saying he has made some progress
Mexican migration is definitely down in part because of Trump's rhetoric, though not because of increased actual enforcement, but the sentiment should count.

IF he delivers on all the things I had in my "measuring success" thread on the old spare board, then he may well be a top 10 GOATUS as far as Conservatives go. But I'm glad someone sees the sense at least.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Let's look at it way. If you are measuring productivity amongst ten different employees. 1 employee is new and thus hasn't accomplished a laundry list of things, but the other nine are known to be incredible resource drains who you wish never worked there and five of them tried to burn the building down.

For me, simply not expanding the massive entitlements that are breaking us is a big deal, as he would be rare in modern times for that alone.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:Let's look at it way. If you are measuring productivity amongst ten different employees. 1 employee is new and thus hasn't accomplished a laundry list of things, but the other nine are known to be incredible resource drains who you wish never worked there and five of them tried to burn the building down.

For me, simply not expanding the massive entitlements that are breaking us is a big deal, as he would be rare in modern times for that alone.
Possibly, but again, that's not Top 10 worthy, he hasn't done anything. He hasn't expanded anything because he hasn't actually signed any major legislation into law.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:Let's look at it way. If you are measuring productivity amongst ten different employees. 1 employee is new and thus hasn't accomplished a laundry list of things, but the other nine are known to be incredible resource drains who you wish never worked there and five of them tried to burn the building down.

Possibly, but again, that's not Top 10 worthy, he hasn't done anything. He hasn't expanded anything because he hasn't actually signed any major legislation into law.
Good. We really do not need more laws. As far as I am concerned, you could elect a dog and it could walk into to Oval Office and shut right on the floor and be one of the best presidents because he has not done real damage.

Look at Obama. Perfect example. His signature achievement is an imploding mess. No one is killing it, it is failing on its own.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Foo wrote:J-Mac thinks we all want exactly what he wants...

The window into the liberal mind is opened.
It's been open, and all that's in there are toys in the attic. Broken toys.