Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

You better mean Hulk Hogan.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:If I could just pick the next president and vice president it would be Nikki Haley and Larry Hogan.
I'm rooting for an assertive, 50-something independent who is pro-gun and tough on illegal immigration.

Not happening, though.
Dude that sounds like every idiot I've ever met in a bar I was "jut passing through".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:You better mean Hulk Hogan.
I mean, high-profile celebrities are 2-0 in showing they can run the country better than politicians.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I would join the Hulkster's election team pouring coffee and passing out buttons for free
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
I would join the Hulkster's election team pouring coffee and passing out buttons for free
That'd be fucking fun, brother.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
You'd be dealing with 50 controversies every day. I wouldn't wish that job on Donald Trump.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Crazy day in parliament.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
I mean, high-profile celebrities are 2-0 in showing they can run the country better than politicians.
That's an opinion. A fact would be high profile celebrities (lol if you can call Reagan that) are 2-0 in convincing millions of people in the country with the lowest ratio of intelligence to socioeconomic advantage on the planet, that they can run a county better than politicians.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
That's an opinion. A fact would be high profile celebrities (lol if you can call Reagan that) are 2-0 in convincing millions of people in the country with the lowest ratio of intelligence to socioeconomic advantage on the planet, that they can run a county better than politicians.
You are admittedly biased, as most every Trump detractor in here is, so it's hard to take your opinionated fact seriously.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Crazy day in parliament.
BJ standing his ground. Good for England and its citizens.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
You are admittedly biased, as most every Trump detractor in here is, so it's hard to take your opinionated fact seriously.
can we take your opinionated fact seriously though?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Every single person on the planet is biased. IF you aren't biased, it's only because you're a non-functioning entity with no ability to form an opinion.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
can we take your opinionated fact seriously though?
If you want to.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

the trump administration are like mushrooms. feed them shit and keep them in the dark. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Crazy day in parliament.
BJ standing his ground. Good for England and its citizens.
No. It isn’t.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:the trump administration are like mushrooms. feed them shit and keep them in the dark. :P
LMAO this is the greatest thing Z has written. Period.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Every single person on the planet is biased. IF you aren't biased, it's only because you're a non-functioning entity with no ability to form an opinion.
Incorrect. We all had the collective" lolwut" when Trump ran. A few of you have shown you have no interest in anything but hating Trump. It is bias when you stay in that mindset, it is unbiased when you listen, agree and vote for the guy you scoffed at before he said anything. When he starts doing a ton of shit I dislike, he will lose my support. His bump stock ban was fucking retarded.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:the trump administration are like mushrooms. feed them shit and keep them in the dark. :P
LMAO this is the greatest thing Z has written. Period.
We already know that anything negative said about Trump is going to be your favorite thing ever.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Bias is needed in life.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Incorrect. We all had the collective" lolwut" when Trump ran. A few of you have shown you have no interest in anything but hating Trump. It is bias when you stay in that mindset, it is unbiased when you listen, agree and vote for the guy you scoffed at before he said anything. When he starts doing a ton of shit I dislike, he will lose my support. His bump stock ban was fucking retarded.
Correct. You and every other single person on the planet who is able to think, including me, Seb, Zombie and every other person, are biased. You aren't special. Get over the "bias" thing and understand the world you live in, please.