Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Trump doesn’t understand why his comments are race related.
Because a white asshole who doesn't stand up and show respect is not any better than a black asshole who does it. The hero of yesterday was a minority, not a white guy.

Liberals need to quit race baiting. There are far more Americans they are turning off than turning on. The comment section of Salon and HuffPost dies not represent the average American, the man or woman who knows or who has family who served and respects our traditions.
Apparently you also don’t get it. Except I know you do and are being deliberately obtuse.
What don't I get? Disrespectful man-baby's who live other people's dreams making tons of money playing a child's game who can't show respect for their fellow Americans who died so they can have that opportunity?

If it is about race, consider how many died under THAT flag so they didn't have to be slaves under the other flag. Fuck them all. I am sure they will still hate America when they are panhandling after burning through the NFL money.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
Because a white asshole who doesn't stand up and show respect is not any better than a black asshole who does it. The hero of yesterday was a minority, not a white guy.

Liberals need to quit race baiting. There are far more Americans they are turning off than turning on. The comment section of Salon and HuffPost dies not represent the average American, the man or woman who knows or who has family who served and respects our traditions.
Apparently you also don’t get it. Except I know you do and are being deliberately obtuse.
What don't I get? Disrespectful man-baby's who live other people's dreams making tons of money playing a child's game who can't show respect for their fellow Americans who died so they can have that opportunity?

If it is about race, consider how many died under THAT flag so they didn't have to be slaves under the other flag. Fuck them all. I am sure they will still hate America when they are panhandling after burning through the NFL money.
Yeah, I get that you think it’s a stupid way to protest race relations. But you at least get that it’s race relations that are at the center of this controversy.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Think about where we are as a nation where people express outrage over our president telling people they should stand and respect our flag.

You know, there are times when a president would have shot a person for disrespecting the flag. Loyalty to your country was expected. Don't be fooled, there are bigger players in this game using liberals as useful idiots. If people were truly patriotic, companies like Apple and Nike would be much different.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:

Yeah, I get that you think it’s a stupid way to protest race relations. But you at least get that it’s race relations that are at the center of this controversy.
It is an ever shifting protest that is now just about protesting. Because the president expressed disgust they must now protest more? Grow up. Like I said before, the protests started under Obama.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:

It is an ever shifting protest that is now just about protesting. Because the president expressed disgust they must now protest more? Grow up. Like I said before, the protests started under Obama.
I disagree. They specifically said why they are doing it. That’s the reason.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:Think about where we are as a nation where people express outrage over our president telling people they should stand and respect our flag.

You know, there are times when a president would have shot a person for disrespecting the flag. Loyalty to your country was expected. Don't be fooled, there are bigger players in this game using liberals as useful idiots. If people were truly patriotic, companies like Apple and Nike would be much different.
Thank God those times aren’t now. Or someone would shoot Trump for dry humping the flag.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:

So they are just continuing to protest police violence under Obama.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

why do you always go to the mindset that we can't think for ourselves, as apparent liberals? who is using us as useful idiots?

so what if the protests started under obama. what does that prove? why do you keep bringing that up?

and i agree that race baiting should stop. trump shouldn't do it. obama shouldn't do it. and no one else should do it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:

So they are just continuing to protest police violence under Obama.
They are continuing to protest the social injustice and police brutality that started under Obama’s. Paul Allen put out a classy response for the Seahawks. Great to see most organizations chastising Trump and standing with players.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:why do you always go to the mindset that we can't think for ourselves, as apparent liberals? who is using us as useful idiots?

so what if the protests started under obama. what does that prove? why do you keep bringing that up?

and i agree that race baiting should stop. trump shouldn't do it. obama shouldn't do it. and no one else should do it.
Because there is no other reason for the vast majority of liberals to fight for the globalist agenda. Open borders doesn't help you. Unfair trade agreements don't help you. Manufacturing outside of this country does not help you. That is all bullshit that you must be sold because it is against your own best interests.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Drew Brees said everything I also believe about the anthem and Trump's comments on the subject. Could not of been stated any better
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:why do you always go to the mindset that we can't think for ourselves, as apparent liberals? who is using us as useful idiots?

Because there is no other reason for the vast majority of liberals to fight for the globalist agenda. Open borders doesn't help you. Unfair trade agreements don't help you. Manufacturing outside of this country does not help you. That is all bullshit that you must be sold because it is against your own best interests.
so this is not about the protesting. cool. we were not discussing any of that here. but if you want to start. i get that.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Drew Brees said everything I also believe about the anthem and Trump's comments on the subject. Could not of been stated any better
What did he say? Not seen it.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I disagree with the way Trump said what he did. Should have called them cock suckers instead of sons of bitches. No need to bring moms into it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

“Looking at the flag with your hand over your heart is a unifying thing that should bring us all together and say, ‘You know what, we know what things are not where they should be, but we will continue to work and strive to make things better and bring equality to all people.’ … I will always believe that we should be standing and showing respect to our flag with our hand over our heart.”

“I will never say it’s OK to not show respect to the flag of the United States of America during the national anthem,” Brees said. “That is the symbol of showing respect to our country. I won’t. I don’t think that that’s OK because of all who have fought so hard and died and sacrificed so much for us to have the things we have, to have the freedoms that we have. The very freedom of the speech that we are talking about was born from that flag.”

His sentiments about Old Glory are never going to change.

“I will always feel that if you are an American the national anthem is an opportunity for us all to stand up together, to be unified and show respect for our country and to show respect for what it stands for”.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

if standing for the anthem is such a big deal, to the point that you are anti-american if you don't stand, then everyone should be expected to attend the games so that they can stand, or else they don't respect our country or the sacrifices made for our country?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:if standing for the anthem is such a big deal, to the point that you are anti-american if you don't stand, then everyone should be expected to attend the games so that they can stand, or else they don't respect our country or the sacrifices made for our country?
Kind of a reach dont you think
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:if standing for the anthem is such a big deal, to the point that you are anti-american if you don't stand, then everyone should be expected to attend the games so that they can stand, or else they don't respect our country or the sacrifices made for our country?
Or just use common sense and stand when it is played in your presence.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:“Looking at the flag with your hand over your heart is a unifying thing that should bring us all together and say, ‘You know what, we know what things are not where they should be, but we will continue to work and strive to make things better and bring equality to all people.’ … I will always believe that we should be standing and showing respect to our flag with our hand over our heart.”

“I will never say it’s OK to not show respect to the flag of the United States of America during the national anthem,” Brees said. “That is the symbol of showing respect to our country. I won’t. I don’t think that that’s OK because of all who have fought so hard and died and sacrificed so much for us to have the things we have, to have the freedoms that we have. The very freedom of the speech that we are talking about was born from that flag.”

His sentiments about Old Glory are never going to change.

“I will always feel that if you are an American the national anthem is an opportunity for us all to stand up together, to be unified and show respect for our country and to show respect for what it stands for”.
He also said Trumps comments were beneath the office he holds.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Kind of a reach dont you think
i thought it was a stretch to assume someone was anti-american because they chose to sit or kneel.