Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Bias is needed in life.
If you're "not biased", it's only because you're a barely-functioning idiot with no brain, no balls and nothing going on in your life.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You better mean Hulk Hogan.
I mean, high-profile celebrities are 2-0 in showing they can run the country better than politicians.
That's an opinion. A fact would be high profile celebrities (lol if you can call Reagan that) are 2-0 in convincing millions of people in the country with the lowest ratio of intelligence to socioeconomic advantage on the planet, that they can run a county better than politicians.
You are admittedly biased, as most every Trump detractor in here is, so it's hard to take your opinionated fact seriously.
Every single person on the planet is biased. IF you aren't biased, it's only because you're a non-functioning entity with no ability to form an opinion.
Incorrect. We all had the collective" lolwut" when Trump ran. A few of you have shown you have no interest in anything but hating Trump. It is bias when you stay in that mindset, it is unbiased when you listen, agree and vote for the guy you scoffed at before he said anything. When he starts doing a ton of shit I dislike, he will lose my support. His bump stock ban was fucking retarded.
Correct. You and every other single person on the planet who is able to think, including me, Seb, Zombie and every other person, are biased. You aren't special. Get over the "bias" thing and understand the world you live in, please.
I don't play games. You know exactly what I'm talking about when I accuse you of bias. Quit acting stupid.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:
If you're "not biased", it's only because you're a barely-functioning idiot with no brain, no balls and nothing going on in your life.
I’m absolutely biased. It’s be absurd to think otherwise.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

So you're all gonna act stupid now.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:You better mean Hulk Hogan.
I mean, high-profile celebrities are 2-0 in showing they can run the country better than politicians.
That's an opinion. A fact would be high profile celebrities (lol if you can call Reagan that) are 2-0 in convincing millions of people in the country with the lowest ratio of intelligence to socioeconomic advantage on the planet, that they can run a county better than politicians.
You are admittedly biased, as most every Trump detractor in here is, so it's hard to take your opinionated fact seriously.
Every single person on the planet is biased. IF you aren't biased, it's only because you're a non-functioning entity with no ability to form an opinion.
Incorrect. We all had the collective" lolwut" when Trump ran. A few of you have shown you have no interest in anything but hating Trump. It is bias when you stay in that mindset, it is unbiased when you listen, agree and vote for the guy you scoffed at before he said anything. When he starts doing a ton of shit I dislike, he will lose my support. His bump stock ban was fucking retarded.
Correct. You and every other single person on the planet who is able to think, including me, Seb, Zombie and every other person, are biased. You aren't special. Get over the "bias" thing and understand the world you live in, please.
I don't play games. You know exactly what I'm talking about when I accuse you of bias. Quit acting stupid.
Quit being stupid. You're biased. I'm biased. We're all biased. You sound like a 5 year old kid with the aggressive naivete. Get over yourself. It's really okay.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I’m absolutely biased. It’s be absurd to think otherwise.
It's an absurd and immature POV.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: Quit being stupid. You're biased. I'm biased. We're all biased. You sound like a 5 year old kid with the aggressive naivete. Get over yourself. It's really okay.
Ok, since you're gonna keep playing I'm just gonna paint the picture for you that you're conveniently ignoring. You are biased in that, the opinions you form are based on the "anything against Trump" mentality. If Donald Trump wore a Ron Paul skin suit and ran the exact same campaign under the guise of Ron Paul, he'd probably be your favorite president ever.

So, you are correct. Yes, you are biased, and yes, it is absurd to suggest you aren't biased. Clearly.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

But you are also biased Jason. That’s what you’re missing
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Quit being stupid. You're biased. I'm biased. We're all biased. You sound like a 5 year old kid with the aggressive naivete. Get over yourself. It's really okay.
Ok, since you're gonna keep playing I'm just gonna paint the picture for you that you're conveniently ignoring. You are biased in that, the opinions you form are based on the "anything against Trump" mentality. If Donald Trump wore a Ron Paul skin suit and ran the exact same campaign under the guise of Ron Paul, he'd probably be your favorite president ever.

So, you are correct. Yes, you are biased, and yes, it is absurd to suggest you aren't biased. Clearly.
Ron Paul is a garden gnome.

You know just admitting that your entire "bias" thing is a load of bullshit will be met with "Yeah, we know, it's cool" and not years of derision, right? Not sure why you keep trying.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:But you are also biased Jason. That’s what you’re missing
I'm not missing anything. I am NOT BIASED in the way of forming my opinions on whether or not I want to hate the person. Like you are. My "biased" opinions are based on actual policy and political interests. I don't form my opinions based on "I think he is Meany", then go out of my way to favor viewpoints that are anti-Meany.

Stop being disingenuous you goons. It's almost October. Rejoice and watch horror movies and shit. I'm out of here. Now go ahead and get the last jab in that you're dying to project. Goodbye.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

How is it even possible that you're still screaming into the ether "I'M NOT BIASED"

Kinda surreal
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: My "biased" opinions are based on actual policy and political interests.
and whose opinion isn't formed that way? show of hands. no one? okay.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote: My "biased" opinions are based on actual policy and political interests.
Well, Seb and Head are lying if they're not raising theirs.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
if you really feel that way, don't waste your time debating. *shrug*
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
The "proven garbage human being" element should absolutely factor into the equation though. He's wrong any way you slice it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Well, I'm not going to attack your integrity the way you've done to Seb and I. I'll settle for your intelligence/mental competence. You're an idiot if you can't understand your own biases like every other rational person.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Did you guys see the Trump talking points email?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
My biased opinions are handed to me on magical golden plates from Ingvar Kamprad when I make my weekly trip to IKEA.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Well, I'm not going to attack your integrity the way you've done to Seb and I. I'll settle for your intelligence/mental competence. You're an idiot if you can't understand your own biases like every other rational person.
Speaking of an idiot who can't understand his own bias. Lol. You're playing games. It's a 2.5/10 troll job. You'd rather just call me an idiot to make yourself feel better about basing your opinions on anti-Trump mentalities instead of actual policy. It's ok.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
My biased opinions are handed to me on magical golden plates from Ingvar Kamprad when I make my weekly trip to IKEA.
Don't forget Greta, the Omen child.