Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote: My "biased" opinions are based on actual policy and political interests.
and whose opinion isn't formed that way? show of hands. no one? okay.
My biased opinions are handed to me on magical golden plates from Ingvar Kamprad when I make my weekly trip to IKEA.
Don't forget Greta, the Omen child.
Why would she give me opinions. She’s an American crisis actor hired by the Demoncrats to push their agenda.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote: My "biased" opinions are based on actual policy and political interests.
My biased opinions are handed to me on magical golden plates from Ingvar Kamprad when I make my weekly trip to IKEA.
Why would she give me opinions. She’s an American crisis actor hired by the Demoncrats to push their agenda.
It's a quite simple answer, really: you are biased for those opinions. :D
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
It's a quite simple answer, really: you are biased for those opinions. :D
Not evil nasty American opinionses
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Back to the question at hand, did you see the talking points email.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I am biased against emails because of Hillary.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Well, Seb and Head are lying if they're not raising theirs.
Well, I'm not going to attack your integrity the way you've done to Seb and I. I'll settle for your intelligence/mental competence. You're an idiot if you can't understand your own biases like every other rational person.
Speaking of an idiot who can't understand his own bias. Lol. You're playing games. It's a 2.5/10 troll job. You'd rather just call me an idiot to make yourself feel better about basing your opinions on anti-Trump mentalities instead of actual policy. It's ok.
You know, I don't really care. You arguing with me for your right to be a fucking moron is not something I really want to engage in. All you, dawg!
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Well, Seb and Head are lying if they're not raising theirs.
Well, I'm not going to attack your integrity the way you've done to Seb and I. I'll settle for your intelligence/mental competence. You're an idiot if you can't understand your own biases like every other rational person.
Speaking of an idiot who can't understand his own bias. Lol. You're playing games. It's a 2.5/10 troll job. You'd rather just call me an idiot to make yourself feel better about basing your opinions on anti-Trump mentalities instead of actual policy. It's ok.
You know, I don't really care. You arguing with me for your right to be a fucking moron is not something I really want to engage in. All you, dawg!
I'd never try to steal your crown.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason: YOU'RE BIASED!
Everyone: Yes, we know. You are as well.
Jason: NO, YOU!!!! YOU!!!
Everyone: Sure. But also you.
Jason: YOU!!!!!

lmao
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It was the best thing ever. Trumps team put together some weak counterpoints to try and avoid the hardest questions or to give generic answers. But instead of emailing it to Republicans they sent it to Democrats including Speaker Pelosi
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Jason: YOU'RE BIASED!

lmao
I'm actually a touch angry now, at all of you who participated in that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Jason: YOU'RE BIASED!

lmao
I'm actually a touch angry now, at all of you who participated in that.
I've been advocating for banning the word "bias" for a while. Now look what you all fucking get.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

We need to get cisgender the fuck out of here but I do that by punching people in the throat, brah.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:We need to get cisgender the fuck out of here but I do that by punching people in the throat, brah.
Not saying I have any credibility here, but I don't think I've ever heard any real life person say cisgender in my entire life. Anyone who's moved on from straight is weird as fuck.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:It was the best thing ever. Trumps team put together some weak counterpoints to try and avoid the hardest questions or to give generic answers. But instead of emailing it to Republicans they sent it to Democrats including Speaker Pelosi
It was specifically written for the democrats to read. lol. He's baiting them into pressing an advantage that they don't have (impeachment), so they can be torn down even further. The democrats are absolutely seething at the transcript release which is as clean as a whistle.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:the trump administration are like mushrooms. feed them shit and keep them in the dark. :P
LMAO this is the greatest thing Z has written. Period.
Definitely top 10 all time post including all of us lol
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:It was the best thing ever. Trumps team put together some weak counterpoints to try and avoid the hardest questions or to give generic answers. But instead of emailing it to Republicans they sent it to Democrats including Speaker Pelosi
It was specifically written for the democrats to read. lol. He's baiting them into pressing an advantage that they don't have (impeachment), so they can be torn down even further. The democrats are absolutely seething at the transcript release which is as clean as a whistle.
LOL. Wow. Woooooow. That’s almost as bad a take as I can imagine anyone putting together.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
LOL. Wow. Woooooow. That’s almost as bad a take as I can imagine anyone putting together.
I'm living in a country in which both parties see "the other side" as enemies. I hate that we only have two parties to choose from. It divides people. But if ya don't have money that's donated from Corporations, you're fucked. This is not the America I knew growing up. We are better than this, and I truly hope we can rebound. Depressing, really.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
I'm living in a country in which both parties see "the other side" as enemies. I hate that we only have two parties to choose from. It divides people. But if ya don't have money that's donated from Corporations, you're fucked. This is not the America I knew growing up. We are better than this, and I truly hope we can rebound. Depressing, really.
It takes a blind kind of one-sidedness (some might call it bias) to believe everything your side does even in error is part of a grandiose scheme of awesome.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

When you're in a cult, it's all part of the master plan.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:When you're in a cult, it's all part of the master plan.
Exactly.