Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:None of that is blaming Trump for the existence of police brutality lmfao. But his agenda has ensured a continuation of our broken criminal justice system. And he definitely deserves blame both for normalizing it with a trash joke and for deflecting from the reason for the protest, police brutality, to talk about disrespecting veterans in order to appease the retard supporters.
Are you high? What's gonna happen the next time some black thug is kneed in the groin after robbing a liquor store?
"Trump's support of police brutality on black people has caused this. Him racist."

I am totally for police brutality when it's a scum criminal, btw. 100% 100%.
Your ability to completely dumb everything down is incredible. So much spin to reach a conclusion you're actually comfortable with. Trump views you and his other supporters as nothing but useful idiots. He doesn't care about you, he just wants you to be as dumb as possible.

Of course you're okay with police brutality. You lust for an authoritarian leader who can tell you what to think, otherwise you'd have to think for yourself, which can be pretty scary.
Pff. lol. My political views haven't budged in years, and the moment a president arrives who echoes my sentiments, I am a sheep?

Trump completely made you change your political opinion just because you hate him so much, homie. Now who's telling who what to think? You hate him so much, he's essentially telling you what not to think. If Trump said he was a big horror movie fan you'd probably delete your account here. :)
Yes, you and all Trump supporters who aren't there for the tax breaks are sheep.

No, he didn't. And you couldn't describe my political views if you tried so speaking on them all the time makes you sound pretty ridiculous.
Apparently your political views largely revolve around unrealistic fantasies of people like Gary Johnson becoming a meaningful player nationally.

That's cool and all, but it is kinda a waste of time.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Inb4HeadhatesFloyd.

I don't care. Still love Floyd the boxer. That's the difference between you and me. I make no concessions in entertainment because of politics. You cry like a little snowflake and quit your hobby because you're too much of a pussy to handle dissenting political views. :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:None of that is blaming Trump for the existence of police brutality lmfao. But his agenda has ensured a continuation of our broken criminal justice system. And he definitely deserves blame both for normalizing it with a trash joke and for deflecting from the reason for the protest, police brutality, to talk about disrespecting veterans in order to appease the retard supporters.
Are you high? What's gonna happen the next time some black thug is kneed in the groin after robbing a liquor store?
"Trump's support of police brutality on black people has caused this. Him racist."

I am totally for police brutality when it's a scum criminal, btw. 100% 100%.
Your ability to completely dumb everything down is incredible. So much spin to reach a conclusion you're actually comfortable with. Trump views you and his other supporters as nothing but useful idiots. He doesn't care about you, he just wants you to be as dumb as possible.

Of course you're okay with police brutality. You lust for an authoritarian leader who can tell you what to think, otherwise you'd have to think for yourself, which can be pretty scary.
Pff. lol. My political views haven't budged in years, and the moment a president arrives who echoes my sentiments, I am a sheep?

Trump completely made you change your political opinion just because you hate him so much, homie. Now who's telling who what to think? You hate him so much, he's essentially telling you what not to think. If Trump said he was a big horror movie fan you'd probably delete your account here. :)
Yes, you and all Trump supporters who aren't there for the tax breaks are sheep.

No, he didn't. And you couldn't describe my political views if you tried so speaking on them all the time makes you sound pretty ridiculous.
Apparently your political views largely revolve around unrealistic fantasies of people like Gary Johnson becoming a meaningful player nationally.

That's cool and all, but it is kinda a waste of time.
False.

You guys suck at this.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Trump has exploited the right's naivete to a degree no Republican before him ever successfully has. The sheep are totally under his boot.
Every republican candidate/president is the worst. It is comical.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... k-20081016

hatchet job on McCain

Then of course Romney was a sexist, racist, animal abuser

Now Trump.
Nope. There's always built-in bias to some degree, but it's not even close. And definitely not on HMF if you actually remember what I posted about McCain and Romney.

It's sad seeing you defend this trash bag of a president time and time again. He's a horrible human being.
I think it is wonderful to have a president who wakes up every day trying to put America first instead of advancing a globalist agenda. I like that he speaks without a filter.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
I don't care. Still love Floyd the boxer. That's the difference between you and me. I make no concessions in entertainment because of politics.
You cried like a fucking baby for like 9 pages in the NFL thread because of one post I made dogging Peters for sitting for the anthem. lmao. Then made like 3 football related posts over the last two weeks in that thread.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I don't care. Still love Floyd the boxer. That's the difference between you and me. I make no concessions in entertainment because of politics.
You cried like a fucking baby for like 9 pages in the NFL thread because of one post I made dogging Peters for sitting for the anthem. lmao. Then made like 3 football related posts over the last two weeks in that thread.
Nope, just took a stand against your commitment to dragging politics in every thread because of your delusional obsession with Donald Trump you have to shove in everyone's face. Everyone agreed with my point, by the way, so go ahead and cry about it some more. Quitter.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Nope, just took a stand against your commitment to dragging politics in every thread.
See, that makes you a hypocrite. You did not want politics in your football, but once everyone kneeled in protest of Trump you're all over it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Just know you'll always be recognized as someone who was never a true Broncos fan. Broncos Country does not miss you or any of the other snowflakes.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Nope, just took a stand against your commitment to dragging politics in every thread.
See, that makes you a hypocrite. You did not want politics in your football, but once everyone kneeled in protest of Trump you're all over it.
Which thread did I post about it in. Go check my posts in the actual NFL thread this week. Jesus Christ, every time you call out hypocrisy you embarrass yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Just know you'll always be recognized as someone who was never a true Broncos fan. Broncos Country does not miss you or any of the other snowflakes.
I am certainly a true Broncos fan, however, country before sports. They were in the wrong to kneel. I will never support that and they can eat wieners.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Just know you'll always be recognized as someone who was never a true Broncos fan. Broncos Country does not miss you or any of the other snowflakes.
I am certainly a true Broncos fan, however, country before sports. They were in the wrong to kneel. I will never support that and they can eat wieners.
Nope, you were never a real fan. You quit on your team for Donald Trump. You turned out to be a horrible excuse for a Broncos fan and you've brought shame to the fan base by association. Don't watch the games or follow the team again, your "change of heart" would not be welcome.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:You quit on your team for Donald Trump.
Nothing at all to do with Trump. Your obsession with him is nutty.

The team quit on me for racism and shitting on veterans.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Nope, you were never a real fan. You quit on your team for Donald Trump. You turned out to be a horrible excuse for a Broncos fan and you've brought shame to the fan base by association. Don't watch the games or follow the team again, your "change of heart" would not be welcome.
If you think cheering on a sports team is in any way more important than respecting your country and all those who have given their lives, you might want to check your priorities, because it sounds near sociopathic.

It is not surprising, as the same people kneeling might be cutting someone's throat to get a new color of Nikes if they could not play football so well.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

My man Vance!

Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

It is kinda weird to me with how the NFL micromanages every other situation, but the anthem kneeling and bullshit is ok. They used to fine players who simply did not want to speak with the media. They flip out about celebrations on the field, they give out fines for the wrong size hand towel, wrong color shoes, too much eyeblack, etc.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I feel slightly bad for the players who were peer pressured into the shit.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I can't fucking wait for the next football team to ask for a taxpayer subsidized stadium in a red state and the governor pulls out a picture of the players kneeling during the anthem.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:I feel slightly bad for the players who were peer pressured into the shit.
We all make our own choice. Peer pressure plays into every decision in life.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
If you think cheering on a sports team is in any way more important than respecting your country and all those who have given their lives, you might want to check your priorities, because it sounds near sociopathic.

It is not surprising, as the same people kneeling might be cutting someone's throat to get a new color of Nikes if they could not play football so well.
It has nothing to do with disrespecting the country, that's just the narrative Trump needs to sell to the retards.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also, check yourself with the menral illness implication. You openly support Donald Trump. That itself should be considered a sickness.

You and Jason are both snowflakes for being outraged at the NFL and you're willingly making yourselves useful tools for Trump. Really embarrassing. He thinks conservatives are stupid, that's why he wanted to run as a Republican.