Yup, no problems here...

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Yup, no problems here...

Post by showa58taro »

And who can forget Death Panels.

I mean come on.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Is Foo joking? I remember a lot of conservatives afraid that Obama would come for their guns, anxious to death about that. It never happened, on a side-note, but the anxiety was there. I remember it clearly.
I bet you don't remember any of that. I bet you remember liberals stating that is why. I manage a gun club kitchen as part of the food business, and literally the only thing they were worried about was certain types of guns being banned, which was real and discussed. There was zero panic.
I literally remember some conservatives literally worried that Obama was literally going to ban guns and take away their firearms, so you literally just lost that bet.
they were worried about stupid laws, not complete bans. That was what Obama was discussing, two guns could be identical in function but look different and one would be banned and one not. They feared stupidity.
I remember a shit ton of guys at work, at my shows, and on the internet (Facebook, Bengals forum, etc), saying that Obama and the Dems are not only trying to take guns from citizens, but they also had a fear of them enacting Marshall Law. Idiots are everywhere man. It's not just one side.
You hang around bar flies. I am talking about real people. Lulz.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:And who can forget Death Panels.

I mean come on.
Wasn't a lie. We have them now. You have them there.

Decisions are made all the time about treating diseases based on cost versus outcome.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:And who can forget Death Panels.

I mean come on.
Wasn't a lie. We have them now. You have them there.

Decisions are made all the time about treating diseases based on cost versus outcome.
Lol. That wasn’t the panic and you know it. Your ability to be intellectually dishonest is as impressive as your comic phrasing. :)
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Is Foo joking? I remember a lot of conservatives afraid that Obama would come for their guns, anxious to death about that. It never happened, on a side-note, but the anxiety was there. I remember it clearly.
I bet you don't remember any of that. I bet you remember liberals stating that is why. I manage a gun club kitchen as part of the food business, and literally the only thing they were worried about was certain types of guns being banned, which was real and discussed. There was zero panic.
I literally remember some conservatives literally worried that Obama was literally going to ban guns and take away their firearms, so you literally just lost that bet.
they were worried about stupid laws, not complete bans. That was what Obama was discussing, two guns could be identical in function but look different and one would be banned and one not. They feared stupidity.
I remember a shit ton of guys at work, at my shows, and on the internet (Facebook, Bengals forum, etc), saying that Obama and the Dems are not only trying to take guns from citizens, but they also had a fear of them enacting Marshall Law. Idiots are everywhere man. It's not just one side.
Nope. My shows are events with tickets and only half the audience even drinks. Check out my sobriety posts on Facebook. 90% of those responding are fans of mine who don't drink. These are concerts we put on. Not play 4 hours a night for free beer to a bunch of drunks. This is where you have it all wrong about my shows.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Nope. My shows are events with tickets and only half the audience even drinks. Check out my sobriety posts on Facebook. 90% of those responding are fans of mine who don't drink. These are concerts we put on. Not play 4 hours a night for free beer to a bunch of drunks. This is where you have it all wrong about my shows.
Foo is just being mean, ignore him. We'll be laughing about this backstage when you sell out the Forum.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Only Foo gets to know the real America.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Well, him and Hulk Hogan.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Democrats are undeniably shady on a level that makes the Republicans blush.

Look at it this way: If the democrats had control and they were able to completely outlaw guns without any backlash from gun supporters, do you think they would do it?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:Democrats are undeniably shady on a level that makes the Republicans blush.

Look at it this way: If the democrats had control and they were able to completely outlaw guns without any backlash from gun supporters, do you think they would do it?
Only after they figured out a way to make themselves rich in the process.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Hint: you called your friends stupid, not me.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Democrats are undeniably shady on a level that makes the Republicans blush.

i think that there are those in both parties that would take extreme action toward their policies, if they felt that they would get away with it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:

i think that there are those in both parties that would take extreme action toward their policies, if they felt that they would get away with it.
Agree. And it was so fun watching both sides squirm as Trump rose in the polls during the primaries and eventually win the election. The only guy on either platform who wasn't bought and owned. An actual person in office, and he has been the best president in my lifetime.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Agree. And it was so fun watching both sides squirm as Trump rose in the polls during the primaries and eventually win the election. The only guy on either platform who wasn't bought and owned. An actual person in office, and he has been the best president in my lifetime.
best is always a matter of opinion.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

The moment the Dems got power in 2008, they decided to pass the biggest tax hike in history, and the first to penalize you for simply being alive. Ask D how Obabamcare was working for him, as I know he mentioned it a few times.

The republicans came into power, and passed huge tax cuts, and since we have seen more prosperity than any of us have ever seen in this country.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

The moment the Dems got power in 2008, they decided to pass the biggest tax hike in history, and the first to penalize you for simply being alive. Ask D how Obabamcare was working for him, as I know he mentioned it a few times.

The republicans came into power, and passed huge tax cuts, and since we have seen more prosperity than any of us have ever seen in this country.
so obama sucks too? i won't disagree. you guys identify me as liberal. doesn't mean i have to side with whatever democrat comes along.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

No. Every liberal or Democrat that is a man, that I know from around these parts own guns....hunt.....etc.

If a liberal said that if Republicans can send all darker skin folk (not white) out of the country, they would......I would tell them they are full of shit too and believe that there are only two sides to everything. That's where we are in this country.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Lol.....and Trump care is even worse, except for them not forcing you to pay for insurance. Something has to be done, and it can be done better. But both sides have their heads so far up there asses, I don't have faith anything will be done for the good of the people. Tribalism at it's early stages and moving rapidly in this country.

So, for people like D, who cannot afford Obamacare or Trump care.......when they have to go to the ER, who pays for it? The people like me who have jobs with decent insurance. Our premiums go up as a result. And that is not a knock at all on D.....as I've been there and done that not too long ago. It's our system that sucks ass and geared for the big RX coorporations to make more money and rip off the poor and the middle class.

My premiums are going up $140 more per month as of January 1st because of Trump care. And it went up because of Obamacare before that. Now I am paying $320 vs $180 per month. We need to elect officials who care about the people (not just Dems or repubs) instead of those paid by interest groups. But we are too blind and wanna just follow and be led as long as it is a guy on "their side".

Hmmph.... :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Hint: you called your friends stupid, not me.
Not everyone I talked to or used as an example in my post I would consider a friend. I was using a whole spectrum of people in my post. And I was saying there are idiots on both sides, no matter how bad ya wanna paint libs as the bad guys and the Republicans as the good guys. That's a weird dynamic for an independent.
Last edited by Jmac Attack on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Foo is just being mean, ignore him. We'll be laughing about this backstage when you sell out the Forum.
Lol. Foo will be there too. If I ever met any of you fuckers, politics would be the last thing we discuss.

But, you get first dibs on the groupies and cocaine.