Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Jason's Random Political Comments

Post by showa58taro »

Excellent. No risk of predatory behavior exploiting the poor there.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"I'm the only guy that got the number of clips in a gun banned".
- Joe Biden

How many clips would a gun clip hold if a gun clip could hold clips?

For his next act, he will limit the number of shoes one person can wear at a time to two... Just two shoes on your feet guys.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Raising taxes on Americans to pay for illegal immigrants to have free healthcare.Well better luck in 2024 :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I skipped watching them live because I thought they'd be boring. But unintentional comedy might be the best kind of comedy. They don't realize how stupid and out of touch with reality they are.

We're two debates in, and Trump won both of them. Lol. His twitter is a gold mine.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Trump crossed the line, this time...

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This is an alarming moment in American politics.

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Wow.....how is this not RACIST? And I'm a guy who doesn't go around looking for shit just to be able to call the president racist. Telling these congresswomen to go back to other countries? Sorry....try to change my mind on this one. Lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-and-frie ... 46148.html
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Can his heart just explode already? So embarrassing.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Wow.....how is this not RACIST? And I'm a guy who doesn't go around looking for shit just to be able to call the president racist. Telling these congresswomen to go back to other countries? Sorry....try to change my mind on this one. Lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-and-frie ... 46148.html
I clicked the hit piece you posted, and you continue to make it more and more clear that you have an inherent bias against Trump. An inherent bias so strong that you will start confusing race with nationality. This is intro to sociology, and the lovely writer of your article, Hayley Miller of HuffPost, clearly doesn't even have a passing understanding of it. But she seemed to convince you pretty easily that Trump said something racist in her little article. I'm not going to bother trying to change your mind on this one. This is not racist, and it's not even a matter of opinion.

Some of you guys are playing a dangerous game with this bias you have against Trump. He can be brash, tough, confrontational... he can say things in ways you wish a president wouldn't conduct himself... but when you read these articles that pick apart little intricacies in things he's said to generalize him as a racist, as a sexist, as a homophobe, the bias is going to plant a seed in your head that convinces you he is every bit of those things. I'll give you a perfect example of how this can be dangerous, J-Mac. I'm going to post the exact quote that the writer is referring to in which she paints him a racist and convinces you of such...

"So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from other countries whose government are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world ... viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it’s done."

I agree with absolutely everything Trump said in that quote, J-Mac. Are you now convinced I'm a racist? Should my heart just explode, already?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

So if Obama said "Go back to Europe" to a bunch of white Christian conservatives, you'd have no problem? Lol
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:So if Obama said "Go back to Europe" to a bunch of white Christian conservatives, you'd have no problem? Lol
Why would I go back to Europe? I love it here. Image
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:So if Obama said "Go back to Europe" to a bunch of white Christian conservatives, you'd have no problem? Lol
Why would I go back to Europe? I like it here.
Me too broseph. I love living in a country with freedom of the press, free speech, etc. This is still a great country, despite Obama or Trump.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Why would I go back to Europe? I like it here.
Me too broseph. I love living in a country with freedom of the press, free speech, etc. This is still a great country, despite Obama or Trump.
It's the greatest country of all time! I understand Trump's point when Ilhan Omar proudly flaunts her Somalian roots while shaming American culture as a sitting congresswoman for the U.S.. She's an ungrateful cunt who is only here to improve her career. P. gross. Do you think she has your best interests in mind?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

About as nonsensical as Omar bitching about America while licking Somalian sack.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:I agree with absolutely everything Trump said in that quote, J-Mac. Are you now convinced I'm a racist? Should my heart just explode, already?
Let's be clear. Trump's racist and I believe you are as well, but I wouldn't want your heart to explode. That's fucked. Trump's though, that would be a net positive for the world and I'm all for it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:I agree with absolutely everything Trump said in that quote, J-Mac. Are you now convinced I'm a racist? Should my heart just explode, already?
Let's be clear. Trump's racist and I believe you are as well.
You'll get a black friend one day.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Sure would suck to be racist.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Sure would suck to be racist.
I bet it would, hero.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Trump's definitely a racist, but he's far from the actual problem. Many think that just voting blue in 2020 will solve everything, which shows how utterly idiotic liberal 'vote blue no matter who' individuals are.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:Trump's definitely a racist.
Show me something.