Intergenerational Reparations

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Intergenerational Reparations

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:i like this kind of discussion from you though. it's nice to get you questioning some official united states narrative, regarding our "enemies".
Want me to start questioning the climate change narrative? I just want to make zombie happy!!!
that's something specific to liberals. you question that kind of thing all of the time. :P
I wish HMF was an audio board so I could say "science!" In my lispy queer nerd voice. That is half the fun.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:We can remove the quote limit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Let's be real for a sec. The amount of "point and laugh at this batshit liberal story" posts would look pretty tame at times if we did the same thing with their right-wing counterparts. I try to avoid it because it's a non-starter for everyone here while the reverse is a pastime in these threads for the usual suspects. I got no problem with that though.
Soo, what's the problem?
Who said there was a problem? I'm just pointing out there's a false reality presented every time you guys choose to point out the worst from the left and every time we choose not to do the reverse for whatever reason. There's nothing wrong with it, just an observation. Carry on.
Always knew you were a closet lib.
I'm most definitely left on here. Unlike you, my spectrum is flexible to the environment I'm in. Your obsession is funny tho. :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:CNN actually fired batshit insane uber liberal Kathy Griffin for thinking it was okay to doing an expensive photo shoot of her holding President Trump's chopped off head. When batshit insane liberals have to look at another and go "Woah", you know you are balls deep in trouble. Rest in Peace Shit, Libs, You had it coming.
Was pretty terrible and she deserved to get shitcanned, but the faux outrage from the right over this is great. None of them cared when wackadoo Nugent expressed his desire to shoot Obama and Hillary while onstage at a concert.

So why care about this?
Empathize with each situation. If Nugent did what Kathy Griffin did except with a Hillary/Obama head, I would be blown away and turned off by him (will always listen to his music though fuckyes). I always new Nuge was a little nuts and I love him for it, but that is too far.
And it would be way bad enough to do it with just some cheap, goofy prop at a random point in a CNN "news" segment or something. But no. These clearly psychotic liberal loonytunes went out of their way to create an entire photoshoot with a Trump head that looks disturbingly real for people of all ages all over the world to see. And the manner she is holding it in looks disturbingly similar to the way terrorists hold up the heads of beheaded Americans that they send video of back to the U.S. Look at her expression, the way she holds it. That is a dead on imitation of ISIS. And millions of liberals think this is cool.

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: my spectrum is flexible to the environment I'm in. Your obsession is funny tho. :lol:
I bend over backwards for no one!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:the manner she is holding it in looks disturbingly similar to the way terrorists hold up the heads of beheaded Americans that they send video of back to the U.S. Look at her expression, the way she holds it. That is a dead on imitation of ISIS. And millions of liberals think this is cool.

It also looks eerily similar to this.

Don't worry, my fellow psychotic liberals.
You don't need to be afraid anymore

:p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i don't think as many liberals think it's cool, or even acceptable, as you think.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I think more liberals find it cool and acceptable than you think. :p
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Liberals had to bend over backwards to tell conservatives how sorry they were. The whole thing is a joke all around.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

What liberals?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:What liberals?
American ones.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Can't find 'em.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Found this liberal woman talking about it on CNN, though.

"Who's saying this is even discourse? I think it just speaks to the need to see themselves (Trump family) as victims. The Trump people are constantly pointing out people looking down on them and being persecuted."

-Molly Ball, Liberal dork from The Atlantic.

I'm seeing more libs defending it or brushing it away than actual apologizing. And why should the liberals not involved with the stunt do any apologizing? They shouldn't. But they also shouldn't brush it away as if it's nothing, or worse... defend it like they're doing. lol.

Good on Chelsea for condemning it, though. Although, she's only doing this to pad her twitter account for a potential presidential run. But whatevs.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

North Korea is a pretty real issue and they are the aggressors.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

They're also complete retards. They don't have 1/100th of a military to keep up with Russia or the U.S. Dumbest country of all time. DCOAT.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:They're also complete retards. They don't have 1/100th of a military to keep up with Russia or the U.S. Dumbest country of all time. DCOAT.
They'll never occupy your country if that's what you mean. But they could well destroy a major city at this rate. Especially now that they're ahead of US intelligence thanks to the change to solid fuels for their rockets.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:I think more liberals find it cool and acceptable than you think. :p
there are some idiots that defend it, i'm sure. but not as many as you think. chelsea clinton could have just ignored it. she condemned it. (she also condemned attacks against melania as well, i believe?) there was a lot of outrage, and it wasn't just from conservatives but you'll never admit that cause it doesn't serve your narrative. :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I don't know any liberals that think what Kathy did was cool. And I know some mighty liberal peeps. Shit, CNN even fired her immediately. Not sure what Jason is going on about. He's being a snowflake. Lol
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Liberals had to bend over backwards to tell conservatives how sorry they were. The whole thing is a joke all around.
Now she hired Gloria Allred's equally batshit crazy daughter as an attorney and is going to have a press conference to denounce bullying from the Trump family. This might be the funniest thing Kathy Griffin has ever done. I support the comedy.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:I don't know any liberals that think what Kathy did was cool. And I know some mighty liberal peeps. Shit, CNN even fired her immediately. Not sure what Jason is going on about. He's being a snowflake. Lol
I have no problem with it. To me it falls very squarely under freedom of speech and it is not like it was a credible threat. You see the same kind of vile behavior in every comment section on yahoo and Facebook.

I prefer to see the true nature of people.