Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

The saving money part is an illusion.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

We have our political differences, but this is a song that could perhaps unite us all.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

I'm probably gonna sound like a dick here, but what's with the pirate face? Is that intentional, or is something physically wrong?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Monster wrote:I'm probably gonna sound like a dick here, but what's with the pirate face? Is that intentional, or is something physically wrong?
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

LMAO That would explain it.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Monster wrote:LMAO That would explain it.
Lol. Nah, she has Asperger's Syndrome. I have a friend with a kid who has it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Weird that the left would hire her and give her pre-written speeches so they can pedal their agenda and use her as a human shield from criticism.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Weird that the left would hire her and give her pre-written speeches so they can pedal their agenda and use her as a human shield of criticism.
weird that the right plays into that agenda and attack her as if she's the problem.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Weird that the left would hire her and give her pre-written speeches so they can pedal their agenda and use her as a human shield of criticism.
weird that the right plays into that agenda and attack her as if she's the problem.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
is he a puppet too? is he just mouthing what someone else wants him to say?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:is he a puppet too? is he just mouthing what someone else wants him to say?
No. And that is precisely my point. The leftist elite put a little girl on stage to shield themselves from criticism so they can pedal their agenda. This native American dude walked up to this high school kid and played the drums in his face and the leftist elite annihilated him and shamelessly defamed him before the facts of the incident presented themselves.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:is he a puppet too? is he just mouthing what someone else wants him to say?
No. And that is precisely my point. The leftist elite put a little girl on stage to shield themselves from criticism so they can pedal their agenda. This native American dude walked up to this high school kid and played the drums in his face and the left annihilated him and shamelessly defamed him before the facts of the incident presented themselves.
so, if the left does something wrong, the right has to follow in their footsteps? it looks like two wrongs does make a right.

again, if you know that she's a human shield for the left, why are you playing their game? you're letting them play you like a fiddle, by your own admission.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Ah okay. I thought it was her mad face. I'll just leave it alone then.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
No. And that is precisely my point. The leftist elite put a little girl on stage to shield themselves from criticism so they can pedal their agenda. This native American dude walked up to this high school kid and played the drums in his face and the left annihilated him and shamelessly defamed him before the facts of the incident presented themselves.
so, if the left does something wrong, the right has to follow in their footsteps? it looks like two wrongs does make a right.

again, if you know that she's a human shield for the left, why are you playing their game? you're letting them play you like a fiddle, by your own admission.
What?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

What?
yeah, i'll leave you to it. kick the human shield. play the game.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

What?
yeah, i'll leave you to it. kick the human shield. play the game.
I legitimately have no idea where you're going.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i'm going to watch horror for the next month. kick away, jason.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:i'm going to watch horror for the next month. kick away, jason.
What am I kicking? :p
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Monster wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Ah okay. I thought it was her mad face. I'll just leave it alone then.
Lol, you're good. Could be a combination of both?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Weird that the left would hire her and give her pre-written speeches so they can pedal their agenda and use her as a human shield from criticism.
Jesus. Stop it. She is a kid bro. Don't underestimate her just because you disagree with her message.