Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by zombie »

so, from within myself? what do you suggest?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:so, from within myself? what do you suggest?
I was cheekily adapting Buddhist quotes to parallel that change must come from within the institutions. I think you’re doing a good job with what you can do.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:so, from within myself? what do you suggest?
I was cheekily adapting Buddhist quotes to parallel that change must come from within the institutions. I think you’re doing a good job with what you can do.
okay, the institutions would change if the public genuinely felt the way i think that we should, and held those institutions accountable for discrimination and bigotry.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:racism and bigotry should be called out as anti-american. want people to stop feeling defensive of their race, religion, sexual orientation etc? make them feel like it's not something that needs to be defended.
Sounds logical to me treat everyone the same and boom problem solved.
Not really. No.
If you don't treat everyone equally than someone is being treated unfairly and you get nowhere.
Treating them equal only works if they are equal. You’re advocating preserving. The pro-white status quo currentlybin pkace.
If everyone was treated equally how could it be pro anyone?
Your last statement does speak the truth though equality is not the goal of the left.
Literally and by definition false.

Both sides want equality. They disagree how much state intervention in free market economics is required to achieve true equality.
No amount of state intervention will change anything like Buddha said real change must come from within.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

The cities in America with the most inequality and troubles within the black community have been run by liberals for decades. Too much pandering to those people and not enough tough love has the black family unit nearing extinction.

Tell me how many times in the last decade you have seen a never married black man and a never married black woman get married without children? Now compare that to black single moms trying to raise kids.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:The cities in America with the most inequality and troubles within the black community have been run by liberals for decades. Too much pandering to those people and not enough tough love has the black family unit nearing extinction.

Tell me how many times in the last decade you have seen a never married black man and a never married black woman get married without children? Now compare that to black single moms trying to raise kids.
so politicians have fucked up the black family? how to fix that?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Stop trying to fix things you cannot fix. You end up breaking it worse.

Give those people the responsibility back you have stolen from them.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:The cities in America with the most inequality and troubles within the black community have been run by liberals for decades. Too much pandering to those people and not enough tough love has the black family unit nearing extinction.

I wouldn't say that politicians fucked up the black family but they surely have done nothing to help the black family. That's all politicians not just libs. Though libs seem to be doing everything they can to keep it fucked up.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:Stop trying to fix things you cannot fix. You end up breaking it worse.

Give those people the responsibility back you have stolen from them.
"you end up breaking it worse" "...you have stolen from them" who are you speaking to? :P

and what responsibility was stolen from them? where do you see pandering? how does that keep them from marrying and raising families?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:

I wouldn't say that politicians fucked up the black family but they surely have done nothing to help the black family. That's all politicians not just libs. Though libs seem to be doing everything they can to keep it fucked up.
yeah, foo likes to frame everything as if it's all the fault of the people he disagrees with. have conservatives done anything to help it be unfucked, in your estimation?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:

yeah, foo likes to frame everything as if it's all the fault of the people he disagrees with. have conservatives done anything to help it be unfucked, in your estimation?
No not in my estimation but they don't work as hard to keep it fucked up. Only black people can unfuck it anyway and that will be a very difficult uncomfortable cultural change. The best everyone else can do is be supportive and help where you can.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:

No not in my estimation but they don't work as hard to keep it fucked up. Only black people can unfuck it anyway and that will be a very difficult uncomfortable cultural change. The best everyone else can do is be supportive and help where you can.
whatever steps you feel like were done to make it fucked and keep it fucked could be undone though? that's something that could be done from outside the black communities?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Horse shit. Plain and simple. The issue is not so simple or silly as Foo pretends it to be.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:

whatever steps you feel like were done to make it fucked and keep it fucked could be undone though? that's something that could be done from outside the black communities?
Its all very exposed nerve type things that really make people uncomfortable and I think the left exploits that to a point. First and foremost you gotta do something about crime nothing keeps things fucked up like people not feeling safe.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:

Its all very exposed nerve type things that really make people uncomfortable and I think the left exploits that to a point. First and foremost you gotta do something about crime nothing keeps things fucked up like people not feeling safe.
Second would be education inner city kids do not get a chance at proper education and that keeps things fucked up.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote: Its all very exposed nerve type things that really make people uncomfortable and I think the left exploits that to a point. First and foremost you gotta do something about crime nothing keeps things fucked up like people not feeling safe.
Second would be education inner city kids do not get a chance at proper education and that keeps things fucked up.
i feel like crime is largely (but not completely) because of lack of opportunity, education (as you mentioned), and not feeling safe. so, encourage education and employment (and give them means and access to that) and bust up the criminal gangs, could help a long way?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote: Its all very exposed nerve type things that really make people uncomfortable and I think the left exploits that to a point. First and foremost you gotta do something about crime nothing keeps things fucked up like people not feeling safe.
i feel like crime is largely (but not completely) because of lack of opportunity, education (as you mentioned), and not feeling safe. so, encourage education and employment (and give them means and access to that) and bust up the criminal gangs, could help a long way?
Crime and lack of education are connected one leads to the other.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Crime and lack of education are connected one leads to the other.
well yeah, lack of education and lack of opportunity (as in employment) makes people desperate. desperation causes crime. and also causes people to reject people who do have education and opportunity. and thus more crime.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Villanueva's jersey sales skyrocketed overnight and he now owns the best selling jersey.

Unfortunately, he was forced to apologize for making the Steelers look bad. Crazy.