Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:Zombie, do a meme where the NFL cocksuckers are on their knees and General Zod is on the Jumbotron. It will be glorious.
is it disrespectful, if i choose not to?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:Zombie, do a meme where the NFL cocksuckers are on their knees and General Zod is on the Jumbotron. It will be glorious.
is it disrespectful, if i choose not to?
Nope. I feel good that you are asking these questions, though.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Sure. You can find a doctor to say anything. How do you think all the opiod addicts are getting their prescriptions and all the medical marijuana users are getting their scripts? They love getting those checks from Medicaid.

Some.

Some.
then that is a problem that needs to be addressed, and possibly regulated, within the medical industry. doctors should not be incentivized. that should not be made a business, the same way as selling hotdogs or something.

then those some, in both cases, should not receive benefits.
Lol. You are gonna regulate? Out of curiosity, do you think all the people who receive medical marijuana are in medical need of it? Or do you think doctors are apt to prescribe it for other reasons?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Sure. You can find a doctor to say anything. How do you think all the opiod addicts are getting their prescriptions and all the medical marijuana users are getting their scripts? They love getting those checks from Medicaid.

Some.

Some.
then that is a problem that needs to be addressed, and possibly regulated, within the medical industry. doctors should not be incentivized. that should not be made a business, the same way as selling hotdogs or something.

Lol. You are gonna regulate? Out of curiosity, do you think all the people who receive medical marijuana are in medical need of it? Or do you think doctors are apt to prescribe it for other reasons?
no, it's not my place or profession to regulate. but how else would you keep the pharmaceutical industry from incentivizing doctors to prescribe as many pills and such as they can?

i think that some are in need of something, if not medical marijuana specifically. and i think that some doctors likely prescribe it for other reasons as well.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Z is right and Foo is wrong. Nuff said.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Good talk.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:Good talk.
Amen brotha.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Some.

Some.

no, it's not my place or profession to regulate. but how else would you keep the pharmaceutical industry from incentivizing doctors to prescribe as many pills and such as they can?

i think that some are in need of something, if not medical marijuana specifically. and i think that some doctors likely prescribe it for other reasons as well.
The government pays a doctor far more to keep someone on disability than to return them to work. It is an unfortunate fact.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
The government pays a doctor far more to keep someone on disability than to return them to work. It is an unfortunate fact.
if that is the case, then it is probably to make money off of that someone. doctors are incentivized by pharmaceutical companies and the like. government is probably also incentivized by those same companies.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
if that is the case, then it is probably to make money off of that someone. doctors are incentivized by pharmaceutical companies and the like. government is probably also incentivized by those same companies.
Money talks. If you are a doctor, passing up a couple thousand a week in easy money is difficult. They schedule as many appointments as the government will pay for, and not one more. Keeping the people on disability keeps the gravy train rolling.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Money talks. If you are a doctor, passing up a couple thousand a week in easy money is difficult. They schedule as many appointments as the government will pay for, and not one more. Keeping the people on disability keeps the gravy train rolling.
money does talk. so it's okay that doctors are incentivized to push pills and lie to patients to keep them coming back.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Crazy liberals. The title says it all.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/whi ... df5e83afcd
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
money does talk. so it's okay that doctors are incentivized to push pills and lie to patients to keep them coming back.
I guess so. Nobody is upset about it.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:Crazy liberals. The title says it all.

If you burned a flag in front of these liberals, they would get an erection so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Sad.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
I guess so. Nobody is upset about it.
you blew off my concerns. i thought that's where you stood.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

telling people they shouldn't stand because it's supremacist in some way, is just as fucked as telling people they shouldn't kneel or sit because it's anti-american in some way.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:

telling people they shouldn't stand because it's supremacist in some way, is just as fucked as telling people they shouldn't kneel or sit because it's anti-american in some way.
That statement is as bad as the batshit crazy huffpost writer's article.

Kneeling is anti-American.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

fuck off. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

fuck off. :P
Now that you have found the edge of sanity, the walk back home to normalcy is relatively simple. :p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Now that you have found the edge of sanity, the walk back home to normalcy is relatively simple. :p
go ahead and pretend that i'm anti american and batshit crazy, because i don't agree with you. that's the conservative way.