Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Now that you have found the edge of sanity, the walk back home to normalcy is relatively simple. :p
go ahead and pretend that i'm anti american and batshit crazy, because i don't agree with you. that's the conservative way.
Out of curiosity, what do you think you are entitled to that America does not provide? Even if not your top choice of where to live, surely you see more opportunity here than other places that are less developed.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Now that you have found the edge of sanity, the walk back home to normalcy is relatively simple. :p
go ahead and pretend that i'm anti american and batshit crazy, because i don't agree with you. that's the conservative way.
Out of curiosity, what do you think you are entitled to that America does not provide? Even if not your top choice of where to live, surely you see more opportunity here than other places that are less developed.
i'm not entitled to anything that anyone else is not entitled to. america is where i want to live. stop trying to push your narrative onto me. you want me to be anti-american, but i am not.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

So why not stand and show respect to your fellow Americans?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

if i am at a ball game, i most likely will stand. if i don't, it does not mean that i am anti american. that's your hang up, not mien.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:if i am at a ball game, i most likely will stand. if i don't, it does not mean that i am anti american. that's your hang up, not mien.
We are all judged by our actions. If you choose to not respect your fellow Americans and those who have sacrificed for you, expect to be judged for it. I stand because I respect those people.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:not mien.
Your secret nazi German speak has slipped. We have you figured out now. You thought you could hide it, but the truth always comes out.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:if i am at a ball game, i most likely will stand. if i don't, it does not mean that i am anti american. that's your hang up, not mien.
They have no problem with Kid Rock cutting a hole in the flag and wearing it as a poncho, lol. That's ok.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
We are all judged by our actions. If you choose to not respect your fellow Americans and those who have sacrificed for you, expect to be judged for it. I stand because I respect those people.
you can judge me for not standing. i can judge you for essentially witch hunting.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:not mien.
Your secret nazi German speak has slipped. We have you figured out now. You thought you could hide it, but the truth always comes out.
first, it's "mein" not "mien". second, the german language predates nazis. this is like saying that because you use english and the kkk used english, you're a racist. stop it. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
They have no problem with Kid Rock cutting a hole in the flag and wearing it as a poncho, lol. That's ok.
Link to this?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
you can judge me for not standing. i can judge you for essentially witch hunting.
Where is the witch hunt? Dont be lazy. Stand up. Not that big of a deal.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
you're assuming my whole mindset and views and everything. thinking the worst of me because of your bias'. witch hunt.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
you're assuming my whole mindset and views and everything. thinking the worst of me because of your bias'. witch hunt.
It is not my job to read the nuances of your mind. Sitting/kneeling is disrespectful. Your reasons do not matter. Could be because you hate America or it could be because they cancelled firefly. Am I supposed to do snowflake surveys of the hundred football players who disrespect America to see what their problem is? I would rather focus on people who value our nation too much to disrespect it.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

"Hi Snowflake #7, why are you kneeling? Oh, well aren't you so special..."

"Hi Snowflake #21, why are you kneeling? Wow, you are so brave..."

Hi Snowflake #96, why are you kneeling? Gosh, what a social justice warrior you are!"
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
It is not my job to read the nuances of your mind. Sitting/kneeling is disrespectful. Your reasons do not matter. Could be because you hate America or it could be because they cancelled firefly. Am I supposed to do snowflake surveys of the hundred football players who disrespect America to see what their problem is? I would rather focus on people who value our nation too much to disrespect it.
no, don't do a survey. but don't also put words in my mouth or try to force your narrative onto me, like you just did earlier in the thread.

if you think so little of me, that's fine. it's your call if you want to hold an unfounded stupid view of me. i see you as a friend, so it just hurts. but i'll get over it. you're free to witch hunt me. and i'll call you out on it.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
no, don't do a survey. but don't also put words in my mouth or try to force your narrative onto me, like you just did earlier in the thread.

if you think so little of me, that's fine. it's your call if you want to hold an unfounded stupid view of me. i see you as a friend, so it just hurts. but i'll get over it. you're free to witch hunt me. and i'll call you out on it.
Here is the thing, you keep stating you never go to things where the anthem is played. Then you say you would likely stand. You give no reason why you would not. Where is the witch hunt here?

Would you think less of me if I did something that was inappropriate or disrespectful? I assume you would. That is not a witch hunt.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: Here is the thing, you keep stating you never go to things where the anthem is played. Then you say you would likely stand. You give no reason why you would not. Where is the witch hunt here?

Would you think less of me if I did something that was inappropriate or disrespectful? I assume you would. That is not a witch hunt.
you're making false claims about me and judging me because of your bias'. witch hunt.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Link to this?
You probably saw it live.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vfw-pans-k ... bowl-show/

Now that he is getting into politics, he will get a good ol boy pass.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote: Here is the thing, you keep stating you never go to things where the anthem is played. Then you say you would likely stand. You give no reason why you would not. Where is the witch hunt here?

you're making false claims about me and judging me because of your bias'. witch hunt.
How can I make a false claim about something you and I both agree that you do not do?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

How can I make a false claim about something you and I both agree that you do not do?
you make the false claim that i am anti-american because i have not been to a game to stand for the anthem. and further insinuated that i don't want to live in america, and that i feel entitled to something that america doesn't provide.

why is this bothering you so much?