Presidential gaffes and jokes......

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Presidential gaffes and jokes......

Post by Foo »

Ever know someone who constantly claims bad luck, while constantly putting themselves into bad situations?

If you play enough roulette, it will land on your number.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:So now murder by vehicle is ok for the right. This nonsense is just baffling.
yes, that is clearly exactly what I said.
You seem to be looking to defend the one person I’d have thought we can all get behind not finding ok.
Not defending him. Saying stupid games win stupid prizes. Block roads where cars and trucks travel, and you run the risk of getting hit. The people stirring up shit got some splattered on them. Did she deserve to die? If course not, but understand the risk your actions carry.

Those people chose to use their bodies in that manner.
Literally blaming victims.
It's obvious even from the picture Foo provided that this guy gunned the car at some distance. Thats like saying a guy crossing the street at 2am on the 4th of July, and gets hit by a drunk driver.....he should have known the risks that a shit ton of people drive drunk on holidays.
People are dumb shits for driving after New Years Eve, drunk or not, also.

Again, I value my life more than putting it on the line for stupid shit.
Do people at protests get ran over very often? Is that why she should have known better?

Richard Spencer- "This man could have lost control because he felt in danger and slammed on the accelerator and unintentionally killed someone".

Jeff Sessions says it was an act of terrorism.

But some of y'all are going with the same way of looking at things as Mr Spencer?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Here......watch the video and see for yourself. This is murder. Dude is a terrorist. Plain and simple. If that was a Muslim dude in London.....we'd be seeing the links from y'all.

https://youtu.be/Nfk2e15Bhfg
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:So now murder by vehicle is ok for the right. This nonsense is just baffling.
yes, that is clearly exactly what I said.
You seem to be looking to defend the one person I’d have thought we can all get behind not finding ok.
Not defending him. Saying stupid games win stupid prizes. Block roads where cars and trucks travel, and you run the risk of getting hit. The people stirring up shit got some splattered on them. Did she deserve to die? If course not, but understand the risk your actions carry.

Those people chose to use their bodies in that manner.
Literally blaming victims.
It's obvious even from the picture Foo provided that this guy gunned the car at some distance. Thats like saying a guy crossing the street at 2am on the 4th of July, and gets hit by a drunk driver.....he should have known the risks that a shit ton of people drive drunk on holidays.
People are dumb shits for driving after New Years Eve, drunk or not, also.

Again, I value my life more than putting it on the line for stupid shit.
Do people at protests get ran over very often? Is that why she should have known better?

Richard Spencer- "This man could have lost control because he felt in danger and slammed on the accelerator and unintentionally killed someone".

Jeff Sessions says it was an act of terrorism.

But some of y'all are going with the same way of looking at things as Mr Spencer?
If you gather in the middle of an open road, you are stupid and putting yourself at risk. The reason doesn't change your stupidity.

And? Someone was killed. That is why you have a trial. You look at what he says and the available evidence. It could range from first degree murder, to terrorism charges, to reckless endangerment, to acquittal. I have not seen footage of what happened prior. Might we view it differently if we learned he was under attack in his car by protesters a moment prior?

I have not seen where his car started the journey into that situation. Have you?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Here is a good example of people who might be future road pizza.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Foo wrote:

Here is a good example of people who might be future road pizza.
Would not mourn if the whole crowd ate radiator.

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Some of those hits were gnarly. Don't do drugs or become a liberal protestor, kids.