He Trumped the World

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: He Trumped the World

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Everyone knows what will happen when we leave Syria and watch to see who steps in to intervene. Nobody, easy to cheer from the sidelines
Watch absolutely nobody do shit.
What good is the UN that we mostly pay for if not for this kind of thing? Russia is horrible but Germany strikes a huge energy deal with them to import gas why? Economically better for them so they can shut the fuck up they delt with the Devil for savings. Always willing to sacrifice Americans I say shit on that do something but bitch
Precisely. This is why we need Trump. He's the only guy to flat out say "fuck the UN", because he can't be bought and owned by scumbags. For a dude that is president and not working with the massive crutch of special interest groups, he's doing a tremendous job. The greatest president of our lifetime by a mile. And the Orange Man Bad crowd can't stand it and it makes their skin crawl. Trying so hard to tarnish his accomplishments by making up figures and painting their opinions as fact.

Even if he sucked, I'd vote for him again. He is the only president that cares for his country. That goes a long way, but as it is, he's been one of the greatest ever. He's earned my 2020 vote easily.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I hate that we got involved with these middle eastern countries because it's pointless it's the definition of a quagmire you can't win. Fuck losing one more life there it's going to end up the same way regardless. Let other people die there endlessly pointlessly
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:I hate that we got involved with these middle eastern countries because it's pointless it's the definition of a quagmire you can't win. Fuck losing one more life there it's going to end up the same way regardless. Let other people die there endlessly pointlessly
Yeah, and now that we got involved, we can't just up and leave now. This is why Mattis was like 'what the fuck?'. Nobody wanted to be over there in the first place except the establishment politicians double-dealing and getting us into the fuckin' frenzy.

Wanna know why Obama is the biggest piece of shit president perhaps ever? He was giving weapons to those idiots and billions of dollars, justifying it by masking it as non-lethal weapons. Then we find out years later Obama's giving them anti-tank rockets and crazy shit like that, while simultaneously fighting for gun control saying "you don't need a 30-round magazine for your guns! You don't need semi-automatic weapons, you can't be trusted with these things. But I'm gonna give everything under the sun like rockets and stinger missiles to the FSA that we haven't even properly vetted yet."

Fuckin' loser.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I hate that we got involved with these middle eastern countries because it's pointless it's the definition of a quagmire you can't win. Fuck losing one more life there it's going to end up the same way regardless. Let other people die there endlessly pointlessly
Yeah, and now that we got involved, we can't just up and leave now. This is why Mattis was like 'what the fuck?'. Nobody wanted to be over there in the first place except the establishment politicians double-dealing and getting us into the fuckin' frenzy.

Wanna know why Obama is the biggest piece of shit president perhaps ever? He was giving weapons to those idiots and billions of dollars, justifying it by masking it as non-lethal weapons. Then we find out years later Obama's giving them anti-tank rockets and crazy shit like that, while simultaneously fighting for gun control saying "you don't need a 30-round magazine for your guns! You don't need semi-automatic weapons, you can't be trusted with these things. But I'm gonna give everything under the sun like rockets and stinger missiles to the FSA that we haven't even properly vetted yet."

Fuckin' loser.
The Obama hate is cute, and you could very well be right. But is Trump president now? Asking for a friend. :lol:

If you were truly against corruption, then you would hate Trump as much as Hillary. (I hate them both btw).
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Russian conspiracy theories are cute.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Everyone knows what will happen when we leave Syria and watch to see who steps in to intervene. Nobody, easy to cheer from the sidelines
Aside from the 79 countries already there, fighting ISIS.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Russian conspiracy theories are cute.
Avoiding facts but pretending it's ok for your side but not for the other is cute. And dumb. :lol:
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Israel is a big one.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Avoiding facts but pretending it's ok for your side but not for the other is cute. And dumb. :lol:
Show me facts I'm avoiding, J-Mac.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Everything surrounding Trump you dolt. Lol. You just don't care. Because he is your guy. Why should I point out all the lies that came true when you'll just say you don't care? Trump tower meeting with Russians? He said never happened. Then it was proven it did happen (why lie about it if there was no issue?). I could go on and on. He's a crook. But you don't care. Libs are immoral but it's ok for him. Etc.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Everything surrounding Trump you dolt. Lol. You just don't care. Because he is your guy. Why should I point out all the lies that came true when you'll just say you don't care? Trump tower meeting with Russians? He said never happened. Then it was proven it did happen (why lie about it if there was no issue?). I could go on and on. He's a crook. But you don't care. Libs are immoral but it's ok for him. Etc.
Who cares? Why is that even an issue? I don't think you even know what the meeting was about. I almost completely forgot about it because it was such an irrelevant meeting and a waste of time for everybody. But I am more than happy to talk about it. Ask me anything.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

If I am so blind to criticism for Trump, as you say, then why am I actually criticizing him for moves he's done? Bump stock ban... Withdrawing so soon from Syria... These are moves I don't approve of.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:If I am so blind to criticism for Trump, as you say, then why am I actually criticizing him for moves he's done? Bump stock ban... Withdrawing so soon from Syria... These are moves I don't approve of.
Haven't seen your posts regarding those issues. My bad. But to be fair, I've said when I agreed with Trump and only person who responds is Seb. So, no blind hate for me then. Right?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:If I am so blind to criticism for Trump, as you say, then why am I actually criticizing him for moves he's done? Bump stock ban... Withdrawing so soon from Syria... These are moves I don't approve of.
Haven't seen your posts regarding those issues. My bad. But to be fair, I've said when I agreed with Trump and only person who responds is Seb. So, no blind hate for me then. Right?
I think you want very badly to hate him that you grasp at straws and blow every little thing out of proportion. But you are not as bad as Seb about Trump, no.

If Trump cured cancer tomorrow Seb would get mad at him because of all the white supremannis nazis who had their lives saved by Trump's cancer treatment.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Who cares? Why is that even an issue? I don't think you even know what the meeting was about. I almost completely forgot about it because it was such an irrelevant meeting and a waste of time for everybody. But I am more than happy to talk about it. Ask me anything.
Why vehemently like about it if you're Trump then? Dudes charity has dissolved because of shady as fuckness. He is so rich, but his whole family rips off people. Trump University ripped off mostly out of high school kids. Did he not get sued and lost? I mean, he acted like he just paid it because he was annoyed. But that's not how anyone should look at it. He was sued and was gonna lose. Period.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Why vehemently like about it if you're Trump then? Dudes charity has dissolved because of shady as fuckness. He is so rich, but his whole family rips off people. Trump University ripped off mostly out of high school kids. Did he not get sued and lost? I mean, he acted like he just paid it because he was annoyed. But that's not how anyone should look at it. He was sued and was gonna lose. Period.
Trump was hush about it because it was a private meeting about Hillary that nobody needed to know about. Turns out it was a complete lie by that Russian lawyer who I suspect was actually hired by the Clinton campaign so the never-Trumpers can talk about how a Russian went into Trump tower. Notice how the meeting was very private leading up to it, then the lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Hillary couldn't shut up about it after the meeting took place? Odd behavior. She went to the meeting claiming to have dirt on Hillary, the meeting was short, she had nothing, then news all of a sudden broke that Trump met in his tower with someone who happened to be Russian! We can debate it all day, but campaigning in politics is a nasty game. And the pattern points to a hire by the Clinton campaign to further their Russia agenda. And the retards on the left eat it up because orange man bad.

Nearly all university is a sham. It costs 6-figures (6-FIGURES!) to go to a low-level 4-year college. And for what? The average college graduate makes 3% more than a non-college graduate. But they are immediately thrown into life after graduation with a 6-figure debt. Scam. And Bernie thinks the taxpayers should pay for it. Maybe instead of staring at my wallet as a solution, look at the people profiting from the cost of university? Hello? I'm not even a politician and the solution is so fucking easy to see, but everyone is too fucking dumb to care or notice.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Israel is a big one.
Now this is fucking cute, these countries with their massive force.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Israel is a big one.
You’re the biggest military power by 10x the spend of the nearest persons. What do you want here.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Israel is a big one.
You’re the biggest military power by 10x the spend of the nearest persons. What do you want here.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Israel is a big one.
Ever hear of the 6 day war? Israel whipped all dey asses. 8-)