Currently Playing

XBoners, PSDruplers, The Wii'd Whackos, PC gamers stuck in the 90s. We even allow discussion of Mobile Apps.
Forum rules
We'd even tolerate LEROY JENKINS
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Currently Playing

Post by Headhunter »

Emotional maturity of 12 year olds.

“She might come out of the TV and make us suck her dick!” :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Emotional maturity of 12 year olds.

You'd probably blow a tranny to show how tolerant and woke you are.

*applauds violently*
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:

*applauds violently*
Like I said, emotional maturity of a 12 year old.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

*applauds violently*
Because I don't want to be force fed a political agenda 24/7?
Ok.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

*applauds violently*
Ok.
Because you’re as bigoted as you are a whiny bitch. You sound like a complete low-life loser.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Am I missing something? What’s bad about it?
lol
Why not answer the question?
No longer sounds like a game most people want to play. Nothing more.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
lol
Why not? I assume there will be as much killing and violence as you’d hope for.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
lol
Why not? I assume there will be as much killing and violence as you’d hope for.
There's already tons of media for me to consume that. Have to do better.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

If the game pivots to nothing but political talking points and is only concerned with day to day trans issues, you’d have a case and that would be stupid. Sounds like this game will have a chick slaughtering shit all over the place, who happens to have a dick that you’ll probably never see. Who cares? You don’t have to suck it. Get over yourselves.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

*applauds violently*
Ok.
Because you’re as bigoted as you are a whiny bitch. You sound like a complete low-life loser.
Everyone who doesn't agree is a bigot these days. Normalizing trannies is dangerous to their mental health. Cutting your dick off and putting on a dress is not normal, and because the left is so God damn sensitive, they're willing to overlook these things to avoid the labels they throw at everyone. You once were a sane member of the board, but I guess your gender studies college professor chopped your balls off at some point.

This sequel is 30+ years into the zombie apocalypse and they throw in a random tranny, a random group of white Christian cultists who attack LGBT people when there was no hint of politics in the first installment, and then kill off one of the greatest characters in video game history. It's woke, PC nonsense and I'm simply not buying the game for that reason.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

*applauds violently*
Ok.
Everyone who doesn't agree is a bigot these days. Normalizing trannies is dangerous to their mental health. Cutting your dick off and putting on a dress is not normal, and because the left is so God damn sensitive, they're willing to overlook these things to avoid the labels they throw at everyone. You once were a sane member of the board, but I guess your gender studies college professor chopped your balls off at some point.

This sequel is 30+ years into the zombie apocalypse and they throw in a random tranny, a random group of white Christian cultists who attack LGBT people when there was no hint of politics in the first installment, and then kill off one of the greatest characters in video game history. It's woke, PC nonsense and I'm simply not buying the game for that reason.
A post-acolyptic world would not be apolitical. A group of batshit Jesus freaks hunting down people they hate not only sounds realistic, it’s a pretty cool plot device.

As far as the character dying, sure. Great characters are killed off all the damn time. Seems like that death makes narrative sense too.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:If the game pivots to nothing but political talking points and is only concerned with day to day trans issues, you’d have a case and that would be stupid.
Bingo.

They made the young 12 year old little girl protagonist gay for some reason in the side story of the game. Now in the sequel, the primary focus is her girlfriend gets murdered and she's out for revenge.

I am simply not interested in playing a game whose primary focus is shoving a dying woke agenda down our throats. This was easily going to be the highest selling video game in years. Now, not so much. Live and learn. Go woke, go broke. They deserve every bit of the backlash they're receiving.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

*applauds violently*
Ok.

A post-acolyptic world would not be apolitical. A group of batshit Jesus freaks hunting down people they hate not only sounds realistic, it’s a pretty cool plot device.

As far as the character dying, sure. Great characters are killed off all the damn time. Seems like that death makes narrative sense too.
So buy the game.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Your obsession with penises is also something you should probably see someone about. I fully support you opening up whenever you’re ready. Would never judge.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Your obsession with penises is also something you should probably see someone about. I fully support you opening up whenever you’re ready. Would never judge.
Would you date a transgender person?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:If the game pivots to nothing but political talking points and is only concerned with day to day trans issues, you’d have a case and that would be stupid.
Bingo.

They made the young 12 year old little girl protagonist gay for some reason in the side story of the game. Now in the sequel, the primary focus is her girlfriend gets murdered and she's out for revenge.

I am simply not interested in playing a game whose primary focus is shoving a dying woke agenda down our throats. This was easily going to be the highest selling video game in years. Now, not so much. Live and learn. Go woke, go broke. They deserve every bit of the backlash they're receiving.
Why “for some reason”? Trans and gay people exist even if they disgust you.

Sounds like the primary focus is killing shit, like most video games. Are you going to be thinking about penises while chopping heads off? If so, again, that’s something to talk to someone about, not lash out in anger against.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Your obsession with penises is also something you should probably see someone about. I fully support you opening up whenever you’re ready. Would never judge.
No. But I’d respect and acknowledge their humanity.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

*applauds violently*
Ok.

So buy the game.
Don’t play video games anymore but if you keep crying about LGBT people existing, might be worth it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
No?!?!?!? But they are people, too. Bigot.

Somewhere beneath that layer of wokeness, you know this shit is not normal. Of course you wouldn't date a transgender person. If you respect their humanity, you wouldn't normalize their behavior. Cutting your dick off is absolutely insane and they need mental help. Badly.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
No?!?!?!? But they are people, too. Bigot.

Somewhere beneath that layer of wokeness, you know this shit is not normal. Of course you wouldn't date a transgender person. If you respect their humanity, you wouldn't normalize their behavior. Cutting your dick off is absolutely insane and they need mental help. Badly.
Men are people too. Fat women are people too. I don’t date in those demographics either. Did this really feel like a salient point to you?

Why does something have to be “normal”? No LGBT group is normal by the definition of the word. Is everything you do “normal”? Something not being normal doesn’t mean I’m disgusted with their existence. Live and let live. You just sound closeted and insecure when you freak out about it.